Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

"Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" (36301 Views)

Never Allow Your Wife To Pay Rent. / I’m Tired Of Having Sex With You – Man Tells Neighbour’s Wife / I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" by waywardpikin: 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
victorian:

I know they are jealous of me and my success

And my continous progress in life, will give them heart attacks one day.

Instead of them to be praying God should change their lives and be useful to themselves and to the society. They are online hating on me.

One day they will think so hard, drink sniper and end their miserable lives

Useless transgenders , calling themselves women.

The more they hate, the more I succeed and build create more businesses and companies. While they wail in poverty and penury.

Animals!

The animal here is you. Just see how uncouth you are. And you are supposed to be an old and mature woman.
Re: "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" by waywardpikin: 8:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
victorian:

Ugly miserable transgender, who get your time today?

Fucvk off, useless animal!

U are disgrace to womanhood!

Tufia!

Useless mad diseased goat!

Spits! Poverty kill you there! Amen

Just reduce the rate at which you lie mbok, be acting like an actual mad diseased goat here.

2 Likes

Re: "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
Wari pikin smh! Stop at the first comment! Edit fast because that comment was cute, and then you became ugly cry
Re: "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" by Amatarasha(f): 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
Wizywiz:
but babe no put mouth for there quarel ooo because if na u they that pix for ur monica haaaaa na him be say u dey learn work for were uyai and vicky they.....

grin
Am small but mighty bros ,

Am bigger than fdem
Re: "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" by jackals(f): 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
victorian:

As in ehn?

I weak when he requested for all my earnings.

I was like does this guy think I'm that desperate to bear Mrs?

Then he will receive the shock of his life!
Men are buying Benz, Range Rover and exotic cars to propose to women they want to marry, but this one is looking for woman salary to collect every Month .

Can you imagine?

He then laughed nervously that he was joking nah.. Can't I take a joke calmly when I see one?

I looked at him ,Oh really?

Very cunning man. He quickly changed it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" by Wizywiz(m): 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
Amatarasha:
Am small but mighty bros ,

Am bigger than fdem
i believe u babe...but we seriously need to find out d root cause of there quarel uyai and vicky

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" by Amatarasha(f): 7:14am On Apr 21, 2019
Jman06:
Very very strong
see u
Re: "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" by Amatarasha(f): 7:16am On Apr 21, 2019
Happy easter Sinners smiley
Re: "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" by Amatarasha(f): 7:17am On Apr 21, 2019
Wizywiz:
i believe u babe...but we seriously need to find out d root cause of there quarel uyai and vicky
Uyai just forget her
Vicky has a good heart,
Wait first ! ..... they arent fighting for a man smiley
Re: "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 21, 2019
victorian:

My dear, I don't need funmistiqueen to defend me here. I can tackle and defend those cockroaches on my own.
I and funmi relationship is different from the blind toxic gang up relationships here. We are not competing with any gang or group of females on who can fight more dirty here. That's the least of our concerns.
And she knows I will not like it, if she comes up battering words with either of those cockroaches online. I don't like prolonging e fights on a thread. I slay whom I have to slay and move on in some minutes.

Some females cockroaches here don't have jobs, neither do they have life outside nairaland. That's why they can use the whole day voicing out their frustrations and bitterness.

So please leave funmi out of this. U can imagine Preshy calling me a VOLTRON!
grin grin cheesy
The cockroach has felt the heat, that's why she sees me as a Voltron.

That's a good one for me. cheesy

Pls dont mind them dear. Ignore them pls. Lionesses are not concerned with the rantings of grasshoppers.

2 Likes

Re: "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 21, 2019
Amatarasha:
Maria lavina you are a liar i heard u said your dad is a whiteman!
You are d one to be exposed nt innocent victorian
Cc preshy5 61
Really?

1 Like

Re: "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 21, 2019
Uyi can have him na. Na her type be dat
victorian:

As in ehn?

I [color=]weak[/color] when he requested for all my earnings.

I was like does this guy think I'm that desperate to bear Mrs?

Then he will receive the shock of his life!
Men are buying Benz, Range Rover and exotic cars to propose to women they want to marry, but this one is looking for woman salary to collect every Month .

Can you imagine?

He then laughed nervously that he was joking nah.. Can't I take a joke calmly when I see one?

I looked at him ,Oh really?

2 Likes

Re: "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 21, 2019
hry969:
is your dad not a Nigerian man?
Not the typical Nigerian Man. tongue

1 Like

Re: "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 21, 2019
waywardpikin:

The animal here is you. Just see how uncouth you are. And you are supposed to be an old and mature woman.
and what are you exactly? Who the hell takes a monicker called waywardpikin seriously. Dustmites are more significant than you

3 Likes

Re: "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" by waywardpikin: 7:55am On Apr 21, 2019
funmisticqueen:
and what are you exactly? Who the hell takes a monicker called waywardpikin seriously. Dustmites are more significant than you

Another frog eyed creature spotted. Are you by any chance related to Kermit the Frog?

4 Likes

Re: "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 21, 2019
waywardpikin:

Another frog eyed creature spotted. Are you by any chance related to Kermit the Frog?
coming from a creature that is too scared to post his real face online. Abeg shift like the coward you are.

3 Likes

Re: "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" by waywardpikin: 8:03am On Apr 21, 2019
funmisticqueen:
coming from a creature that is too scared to post his real face online. Abeg shift like the coward you are.

Lol my nyansh looks better than your face sweetie. No need for me to post that...
Re: "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" by victorian(f): 8:41am On Apr 21, 2019
funmisticqueen:
Pls dont mind them dear. Ignore them pls. Lionesses are not concerned with the rantings of grasshoppers.

My babe! Lol

Yes o! cheesy

I've ignored them. They can rant forever! I no longer give a fucvk!

Happy Easter dear. Wishing you all the good tidings and blessings from the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. As Christ died for us and rose up on the third day, so shall all our lost blessings locate us , be with us this season. Amen.

God's protection on you dear. kiss

3 Likes

Re: "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" by victorian(f): 8:43am On Apr 21, 2019
jackals:

Very cunning man. He quickly changed it cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

As in ehn? cheesy

Don't mind the devilish fox!

Happy Easter my Sis.

Wishing you lots of celebration in your life and family, all through this season and for many years to come amen.

1 Like

Re: "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" by Amatarasha(f): 8:54am On Apr 21, 2019
victorian:

My dear, I don't need funmistiqueen to defend me here. I can tackle and defend those cockroaches on my own.
I and funmi relationship is different from the blind toxic gang up relationships here. We are not competing with any gang or group of females on who can fight more dirty here. That's the least of our concerns.
And she knows I will not like it, if she comes up battering words with either of those cockroaches online. I don't like prolonging e fights on a thread. I slay whom I have to slay and move on in some minutes.

Some females cockroaches here don't have jobs, neither do they have life outside nairaland. That's why they can use the whole day voicing out their frustrations and bitterness.

So please leave funmi out of this. U can imagine Preshy calling me a VOLTRON!
grin grin cheesy
The cockroach has felt the heat, that's why she sees me as a Voltron.

That's a good one for me. cheesy

What's voltron

A kind of electric lady or wat?
because :.
Voltage =volt

Electron = tron
= Voltron shocked
Re: "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" by Jman06(m): 9:27am On Apr 21, 2019
Amatarasha:
see u
wink
Amatarasha:
see u
I mean it
Re: "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" by Amatarasha(f): 9:29am On Apr 21, 2019
Jman06:
wink I mean it
very very Strong in bed cheesy i no already
Re: "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" by Jman06(m): 9:36am On Apr 21, 2019
Amatarasha:
very very Strong in bed cheesy i no already
Lol...na u dey talk that one o
Re: "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 21, 2019
waywardpikin:

Lol my nyansh looks better than your face sweetie. No need for me to post that...
put the picture of the nyansh on your profile and lets compare

1 Like

Re: "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" by victorian(f): 10:29am On Apr 21, 2019
Amatarasha:
What's voltron

A kind of electric lady or wat?
because :.
Voltage =volt

Electron = tron
= Voltron shocked

Hahahahahahaha

That's how baddassz, she felt me online. She no fit take the heat anymore. She kept ranting afterwards like a diseased mad goat. I just look her rantings, shake head and move on to better things. grin

cool

3 Likes

Re: "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" by jackals(f): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
victorian:

As in ehn? cheesy

Don't mind the devilish fox!

Happy Easter my Sis.

Wishing you lots of celebration in your life and family, all through this season and for many years to come amen.

And You too dear. Thank You so much
Re: "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" by jackals(f): 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
victorian:

My babe! Lol

Yes o! cheesy

I've ignored them. They can rant forever! I no longer give a fucvk!

Happy Easter dear. Wishing you all the good tidings and blessings from the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. As Christ died for us and rose up on the third day, so shall all our lost blessings locate us , be with us this season. Amen.

God's protection on you dear. kiss

You're a tough lady for them, hence the noise and the insecurity all over. Let them rant their frustruation and wailing

2 Likes

Re: "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" by Amatarasha(f): 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
victorian:

Hahahahahahaha

That's how baddassz, she felt me online. She no fit take the heat anymore. She kept ranting afterwards like a diseased mad goat. I just look her rantings, shake head and move on to better things. grin

cool
Preshy is good also just that maybe she has a bad day
Re: "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" by Chinashopping84: 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
for the man that said that he is already brewing for the desolation of the house.something like that causes jealousy in the home,which will later affect the children in the future.we sell chinese yuan.
Re: "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
How thread wey full of insult go dey FP shocked
All these Mod sha.. undecided
Re: "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" by uuzba(m): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
In marriage there's nothing like MY but Ours. So she's free to make all the money
Yes you are correct.
But the reality is when the man earns more, = Our.
When he has a very nice phone/gadget/car = My
Re: "Never Allow Your Wife To Be More Successful Than You" - Man "Nigerians React" by bamirotola: 1:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
SageMK:
Some people have been doomed from birth to roam the internet without sense & MTN are not helping matters.

This is utter nonsense. I completely disagree with him.

Yes, money tends to make people want to be in control, but a good wife will never disrespect her husband or her in-laws simply because she earns more cash than him!

Men should encourage their wives to earn more.
They shouldn't limit her or cage her.

And if her income becomes bigger —
You should be proud of her.

There's no individuality in marriage.
It's for the benefits of all involve.
And It doesn't make you less of a man or a husband.

I wish I saw d good wife in a lady that would curse another woman's wife cos he aired his opinion!? Just like this post!!

Learn to post with all decency

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Do Poor Parents Have More Children Than Rich Parents? (pictures) / What Is Wrong With This Picture???? / Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.