Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) (8847 Views)

Ladies Will You Enter This Man's House? / Ladies Will You Smash Or Pass? / Let's Make Some Connection Guys. I Bet Ladies Will Win This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
So, I don't wish any of you this but peradventure you married him rich but along the line, things changed and he becomes a garbage truck man, would you be proud of him?

A real woman will never be ashamed of her husband's workwink

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) by LordIsaac(m): 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
They always want him packaged and served hot. Many get lied to eventually.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) by Aieboocaar(m): 12:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
The question should be

Will you as a man be proud of yourself as a garbage truck man??

If your answer is yes then... GOODLUCK FINDING YOUR GARBAGE TRUCK WOMAN
If No, then... NWANNE JEE CHUBA EGO!! cool

#Shalom

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) by zyzxx(m): 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
Aieboocaar:
The question should be

#Shalom

Oga, did you read the post?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) by madone: 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
Aieboocaar:
The question should be

#Shalom
this one is broke and single

14 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) by Oluromantic: 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
Aieboocaar:
The question should be

#Shalom

Nobody prays for it bro. No sane man does. But the vow... "For better, for worse till death do us part" is very deep!

Besides that picture does not look like a man who was rich before then became broke. That's simply a picture if a man who's proud of his job and his girl with open humility embraces it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
One thing about the West is that there's dignity in labor. Believe me when I tell you that this gabbage truck dude may be living a good life, driving a 2019 Honda Accord while a level 12 civil servant in Nigeria will be climbing okada to work and struggling to survive.

There's this Starbucks I normally buy my coffee from where the store manager parks a Range Rover Evoque so don't judge people by their work. Tell me which slay queen will leave that store manager with Range Rover and enter my truck? cheesy

19 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) by okrikaboi: 1:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
If you know how much they pay these guys weekly abroad you will all think differently google is your friend

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
You think abroad store manager is the same as a Nigerian manager? The manager of a big multinational like Starbucks earns between $50k to $70 k a year minus bonuses and other benefits while your typical Nigerian manager would not earn more that N 2 million per year, about $7k a year. Being a manager is not by any means a small job or a lowly job.
MajorJeffery:
One thing about the West is that there's dignity in labor. Believe me when I tell you that this gabbage truck dude may be living a good life, driving a 2019 Honda Accord while a level 12 civil servant in Nigeria will be climbing okada to work and struggling to survive.

There's this Starbucks I normally buy my coffee from where the store manager parks a Range Rover Evoque so don't judge people by their work. Tell me which slay queen will leave that store manager with Range Rover and enter my truck? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
You think abroad store manager is the same as a Nigerian manager? The manager of a big multinational like Starbucks earns between $50k to $70 k a year minus bonuses and other benefits while your typical Nigerian manager would not earn more that N 2 million per year, about $7k a year. Being a manager is not by any means a small job or a lowly job.
Wow, I never knew they earn that much.
Re: Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
I don’t just know why you Nigerian men derive pleasure in seeing a woman stay with a struggling man, I don’t know if it massages your ego in some way. Why do you always come up with all these ridiculous scenarios? You just want an excuse to bash Nigerian women as usual or what? You’d expect us to be “proud” of a trash collector husband to show how loyal and good we are but let me ask you this: how many of you men would Resist the temptation to cheat on your wife after she’s had 3 children and her body isn’t the sexy body it used to be? You lot would be quick to shout “she let herself go, she’s supposed to remain sexy for me. Men are visual beings and we are moved by what we see. I don’t find her attractive anymore and she’s supposed to stay attractive for me so I won’t look outside”. Can you see the hypocrisy?
To answer your question, women are material beings and you’re supposed to stay rich for her. We are moved why what we can get from you and the moment that stops, we look outside undecided

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) by IamPlato(m): 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
Not Nairaland Girl smiley
Re: Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) by LearnITsmash(m): 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
The lady above me is a bitter soul, I love white ladies because they understand how to add value to a man's life grin not parasites we have as women in Nigeria

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) by Sparkle777(f): 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
I don’t just know why you Nigerian men derive pleasure in seeing a woman stay with a struggling man, I don’t know if it massages your ego in some way. Why do you always come up with all these ridiculous scenarios? You just want an excuse to bash Nigerian women as usual or what? You’d expect us to be “proud” of a trash collector husband to show how loyal and good we are but let me ask you this: how many of you men would Resist the temptation to cheat on your wife after she’s had 3 children and her body isn’t the sexy body it used to be? You lot would be quick to shout “she let herself go, she’s supposed to remain sexy for me. Men are visual beings and we are moved by what we see. I don’t find her attractive anymore and she’s supposed to stay attractive for me so I won’t look outside”. Can you see the hypocrisy?
To answer your question, women are material beings and you’re supposed to stay rich for her. We are moved why what we can get from you and the moment that stops, we look outside undecided

You are heavily anointed wit wisdom.
Ororo dey ur head.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
Trash collector for Nigeria?

Op you are mad! angry

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
All you stupid, broke Nigerian dreamers cheesy Na your type wey dey spend 23 hours of the day masturbating to xvideos and the remaining 1 hour daydreaming of getting a white woman to lift you out of your poverty, white women that wouldn't look twice at a nigger if he's not properly stacking grin.
If you were exposed or had the slightest knowledge of how women of other ethnicities function, you won't say this shiit
Have you ever heard of MGTOW? I don't think so.. Just google it or visit the subreddit on Reddit to educate yourself
You'd see how some white men are making the decision to stay away from their women because of their toxic, parasitic and gold digging ways
See you smelling mouth like you love white ladies grin Person wey never cross Seme border grin grin grin
LearnITsmash:
The lady above me is a bitter soul, I love white ladies because they understand how to add value to a man's life grin not parasites we have as women in Nigeria

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
MariaLavina:
Trash collector for Nigeria?

Op you are mad! angry
And what wrong with that. undecided never despised the days of little beginnings,you never know what the future hold for this guy undecided
Re: Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
Thanks dear. These men are just hypocrites
Sparkle777:

You are heavily anointed wit wisdom.
Ororo dey ur head.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) by luvyaself95(m): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
Y'all Just Bashing Each Other Men are like Men are that women are this women are that Nawa
Re: Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
All you stupid, broke Nigerian dreamers cheesy Na your type wey dey spend 23 hours of the day masturbating to xvideos and the remaining 1 hour daydreaming of getting a white woman to lift you out of your poverty, white women that wouldn't look twice at a nigger if he's not properly stacking grin.
If you were exposed or had the slightest knowledge of how women of other ethnicities function, you won't say this shiit
Have you ever heard of MGTOW? I don't think so.. Just google it or visit the subreddit on Reddit to educate yourself
You'd see how some white men are making the decision to stay away from their women because of their toxic, parasitic and gold digging ways
See you smelling mouth like you love white ladies grin Person wey never cross Seme border grin grin grin
Why are you this cruel to him nah cheesy grin

Allow the young man to dream big dreams nah there is no crime in that.grin
see him mouth like white woman
Re: Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) by TANID(m): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
Re: Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
Dickhead02:
And what wrong with that. undecided never despised the days of little beginnings,you never know what the future hold for this guy undecided
Are you for real? A guy who is mentally ill , unfortunately destined enough to find himself as a trash collector in Nigeria shouldn't even be comfortable with himself in that position let alone expect another to take him for that. Forget sanctimony, do you even pray for that? Or do you wish such one for your sister?

Which little beginnings? so you mean after i go school finish, get a job dey manage myself with na to dey wait for the future of trash collector remain? No let me change am for you ooo undecided

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
MariaLavina:
Are you for real? A guy who is mentally ill , unfortunately destined enough to find himself as a trash collector in Nigeria shouldn't even be comfortable with himself in that position let alone expect another to take him for that. Forget sanctimony, do you even pray for that? Or do you wish such one for your sister?

Which little beginnings? so you mean after i go school finish, get a job dey manage myself with na to dey wait for the future of trash collector remain? No let me change am for you ooo undecided
I no get sisters undecided so me tell what's the difference between this guy and prostitutes?
Re: Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) by LearnITsmash(m): 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
CruellaDeVil:

So for your pee brain you just made sense with all these irrelevant thrash you wrote undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
Dickhead02:
I no get sisters undecided so me tell what's the difference between this guy and prostitutes?
I see. But you fit be trash collector for 9ja nah? No be hustle? grin grin
Re: Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
MariaLavina:
I see. But you fit be trash collector for 9ja nah? No be hustle? grin grin
Look how you just doge my question lol
Re: Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
Dickhead02:
Look how you just doge my question lol
I did , due to the fact that there are some mentally inapt being on this forum who will misunderstand any answer I give to you.

Comparing the two hustle? They aren't the same bro. You know that.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
MariaLavina:
I did , due to the fact that there are some mentally inapt being on this forum who will misunderstand any answer I give to you.

Comparing the two hustle? They aren't the same bro. You know that.
alright.
Re: Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
LearnITsmash:
White pussy here we come grin grin

1 Share

Re: Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) by Jayneek(m): 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
Overseas these bin guys are very well paid and properly taken care of. But in naija they are not well taken care of and that's sad.
Re: Ladies, Will You Be Proud Of This? (photo) by grandstar(m): 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
He is no thief and I learnt they are well paid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Following UBUNJA For 2years Have Destroyed My Love Life-pussyhoe / Nigerian Girls Are Irritatingly Dumb / End Time Pool Party (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.