Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Three Categories Of People That Can’t Benefit From New Minimum Wage - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Categories Of People That Can’t Benefit From New Minimum Wage (71646 Views)

Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso / Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad / FlashBack: Governors That Can’t Pay Salaries Should Resign – Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Categories Of People That Can’t Benefit From New Minimum Wage by Pat081: 6:53am On Apr 20, 2019
Datazone:
For NYSC:
30° x 12 sides

= 360°

I love mathematics
Is 11 months not 12
Re: Three Categories Of People That Can’t Benefit From New Minimum Wage by LemTech: 7:08am On Apr 20, 2019
Goovo:
persons who are in other kinds of regulated employment are exempted by the Act.

Who are these person? Can someone explain?

N-power.
Re: Three Categories Of People That Can’t Benefit From New Minimum Wage by queenet246(f): 7:16am On Apr 20, 2019
searchlight:
did you vote buhari? if yes you can go to aso rock go collect your chaw but if no forward you account no. you must make sure you didn't vote the dullard otherwise amadioha thunder from Enugu Ezike go strike you as soon as you touch my money

The guy na scam
Re: Three Categories Of People That Can’t Benefit From New Minimum Wage by OyiboOyibo(m): 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
Datazone:
For NYSC:
30° x 12 sides

= 360°

I love mathematics

It is 33k for Corpers
Re: Three Categories Of People That Can’t Benefit From New Minimum Wage by osram(m): 12:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
pearcy:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Tuesday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
I hope other ranks in the military will benefit?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures) / President Muhammadu Buhari Unveils Nigeria At 60 Logo / A Nigerian, Orioye Owolebi Dares Donald Trump On Twitter Over Iran Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.