Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso (29519 Views)

Someone That Can’t Produce A Councilor Is Endorsing Candidate - Bashir Ahmad / Three Categories Of People That Can’t Benefit From New Minimum Wage / I congratulate Amosun for losing the guber election of his political son -Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by ijustdey: 12:03pm On Jun 10, 2023

Presidential candidate of the New Nigeria Peoples Party ( NNPP) and former Governor of Kano State, Senator Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso has called the bluff of the immediate past Governor of Kano state, Abdullahi Ganduje who said he would’ve slapped him at the Presidential Villa, describing Ganduje as a person who was confused while making the “slapping ” remarks.

” I heard that he ( Ganduje) said he would’ve slapped me, but I’m here. He was just confused. These are all my boys politically. They can’t even look at me straight on the face if we meet. He was in a confused state when he said that, these my political boys if they see me they lower their gaze,” Kwankwaso said.

He told the BBC Hausa Service in an interview monitored on Saturday morning, that he met with President Bola Ahmed Tinubu for about 2 hours at the Presidential Villa and was able to convinced him on the alleged land deals and other infractions of the erstwhile Ganduje administration in Kano state, adding that the President was so ” surprised with the revelations .”

He alleged that Ganduje had among others, allocated lands at the Kano Race Course to his friends and family members, a development that now made it hard for people who wanted to indulge in sporting activities and other exercises, to find a place.

According to him, even the Eid praying ground where Muslims converged to pray during Sallah, was not sparred by Ganduje who had allegedly allowed shops to be built round the holy place where the Emir and many other important dignitaries had prayed, thereby compromising the security of the Eid Prayer ground.

Kwankwaso disclosed that there were possibilities the Tinubu administration may engage some of them from the opposition in his government, and did not ruled out if he may eventually make it in the forthcoming ministerial list of the new administration.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/ganduje-confused-my-political-son-that-cant-look-at-me-directly-kwankwaso/

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by hisexcellency34: 12:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
I know Ganduje was high on cow dung when he joked that he will whooz Kwankwaso slap. Who born am well?

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by TemplarLandry: 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
Kwankwaso na baba. He put Ganduje on, but they fell out, hence this brouhaha.

15 Likes

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by danvon(m): 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
That Ganduje is dangerous, Tinubu should either promote him or arrest him

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by JasonScoolari: 12:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
Media Games....

One would expect the EFCC to begin some investigation on Ganduje, Hadi Sirika and other outgoing governors and ministers, but no, the EFCC is busy chasing Yahoo boys in Ogun State.

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by LagosFirstSon: 12:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
Kwankwaso my nigga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by YouandiAllofus: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2023
Mr. Kwank, just go near Gandowski first, we wan check somtin grin

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by Gracie135(f): 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2023
Awwn🥰😊

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by iammo(m): 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
Oga na master, anytime anyday

Governor and Deputy Governor

8 Likes

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by Ihateheadslamer: 1:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Politicians have no other work, they can't survive outside politics tongue

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by Britishpea: 1:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Why Ganduje is crying is what I don’t get? Did he think power is forever when he was busy doing his own?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by relaxandsmile: 2:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
hisexcellency34:
I know Ganduje was high on cow dung when he joked that he will whooz Ganduje slap. Who born am well?
Perfect spelling for WHOOZ there.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by Ofunaofu: 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
Gandollar and RMK should spare us these brick bats
Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by Karlifate: 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
Your allies today may be your enemies tomorrow, and your enemies today may be your allies tomorrow.

Always be open to the possibility of co-operating with an enemy for mutual benefit.

Side Note: Only Machiavellians can successfully navigate the murky waters of the Nigerian polity. 👌

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by Oloniyan(m): 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
These Two babas should be given a ring to spar and spare us these shenanigans

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by slawomir: 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Damnnn niggar
Kwankwaso is bigger than ganduje

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by Skiborobo(f): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
undecided
Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by SwissMass: 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
ok
Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by Sunshine34(m): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Truth, Ganduje is a fool. He's bitting more than he can chew. Kwankwanso is bigger than you in everything. Lower your gauge or you will be disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by ecolime(m): 4:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Media Games....

One would expect the EFCC to begin some investigation on Ganduje, Hadi Sirika and other outgoing governors and ministers, but no, the EFCC is busy chasing Yahoo boys in Ogun State.
This is Naija, that can't happen. Besides, na APC still dey power.

Only people like Emefiele, Osinbajo, Amaechi, Aregbesola and those that fell out with BAT dem fit shake small... cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by benjackugo: 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
Watch: He won election under Labour Party but he says Tinubu is his President

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADC2c2mXfXM
Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
Irrelevant mofos
Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by phemmie06(m): 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
I won't have unnecessary headache for you guys. Your case na Gambari pá fulani, kò lẹ jọ nínú.
Case closed

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by Pipefitter: 4:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
They can slap themselves for all I care
Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by Praktikal100000: 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
angry
Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by TemplarLandry: 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
cool
Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by DWJOBScom(m): 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
Somehow I think we will be entertained wella
The comedies are coming

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by reiddecuti: 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Media Games....

...and Asaba and Owerri.

They (EFCC) no get shame.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Confused, My Political Son That Can’t Look At Me Directly – Kwankwaso by bigdammyj: 4:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
Noted.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidential Poll: How Jonathan, Ahmadu Ali Averted Crisis- Vanguard / FG Abandoned Electricity Turbines At Ikere Gorge Dam In Iseyin, Oyo Since 1982 / Okorocha, Ortom, Ogbeh, Ministers, Senators Lose Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.