Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Annie Idibia Licked By Husband, 2face - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Licked By Husband, 2face (45131 Views)

Annie Idibia Shares Romantic Moments With Husband, 2face Amid Tonto Dikeh Shade / I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia / "We Stay Dripping" - Annie Idibia Shares Cute Photo With Husband, 2face (2) (3) (4)

Annie Idibia Licked By Husband, 2face by Chelsea82: 5:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nigerian music star, 2face Idibia enjoying cozy moments in the bathroom at his 20th anniversary on stage.

2face was captured holding his wife booty in the bathroom as he licked her severally.

The music legend and his actress wife who had her sinuous body on display were the cynosure of all eyes at the well attend concert organized by the Echoes of calabar.

Watch Video Below,

Source:
http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/2face-idibia-spotted-planting-kisses-on.html?m=1

Re: Annie Idibia Licked By Husband, 2face by Chelsea82: 5:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
See how 2face was smiling while licking his wife AssHERE
Re: Annie Idibia Licked By Husband, 2face by drake2(m): 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
SS, according to my music maestro!.. Chai! Has any of you visited or lived in Akwaibom before?

Eket, IK and Oron get babes oh. nor be wetin you post here.

Re: Annie Idibia Licked By Husband, 2face by itspzpics(m): 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
Hmmm 2face
Re: Annie Idibia Licked By Husband, 2face by Houseofglam7(f): 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
Hmmmmm lipsrsealed

Re: Annie Idibia Licked By Husband, 2face by matify83: 6:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
Mirage!!

Re: Annie Idibia Licked By Husband, 2face by LearnITsmash(m): 7:24pm On Apr 19, 2019
What the hell is tuface doing down their, choi another baby is loading
Re: Annie Idibia Licked By Husband, 2face by seunmohmoh(f): 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
Sexy lady.

Re: Annie Idibia Licked By Husband, 2face by KingLennon(m): 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
2face just want to trend o grin. A veteran musician like you no suppose to do this kind thing for public nah....

Re: Annie Idibia Licked By Husband, 2face by tfelicityk(m): 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
Happy family
Happy home

Re: Annie Idibia Licked By Husband, 2face by naijajobx: 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
Oh
Re: Annie Idibia Licked By Husband, 2face by CheapDataGuy: 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
okkk that was nice

get mtn 1.5gb for 900
my contact is on my profile
Re: Annie Idibia Licked By Husband, 2face by naijjaman(m): 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nice cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia Licked By Husband, 2face by soberdrunk(m): 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
I know a lot of ladies will see this and some of them will be thinking she is so lucky while others will be thinking she jazzed him, both school of thought is absolutely wrong, she simply accepted him for who he is and have learnt to live with him..... angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Annie Idibia Licked By Husband, 2face by Okpanz1: 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
It's truly Good Friday....
Re: Annie Idibia Licked By Husband, 2face by Jestin: 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
If I wan come, I go remove am.....If I wan come,I go remove am...Na so tuface take born six children oooooo

Re: Annie Idibia Licked By Husband, 2face by Rikejodu: 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
[

Re: Annie Idibia Licked By Husband, 2face by Boyooosa(m): 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
Pls dont be like cownu o
Re: Annie Idibia Licked By Husband, 2face by Fourwinds: 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Sexy lady.
na wetin una dey like be this
Re: Annie Idibia Licked By Husband, 2face by Unik3030: 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
blackface won't like this

Re: Annie Idibia Licked By Husband, 2face by emeijeh(m): 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
Could this be Nairaland?!!!!!
Re: Annie Idibia Licked By Husband, 2face by bulldrinks: 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
ARE YOU A WORKING CLASS LADY AND BASED IN ABUJA, NASSARAWA AND SURROUNDING CITIES AND TOWNS AND YOU ARE READY FOR SERIOUS AND GENUINE RELATIONSHIPS THAT WOULD LEAD TO MARRIAGE OF A LIFETIME?

On the platform of love are these Abuja based working class eligible bachelors who are smart, romantic and handsome bobos and await you on the real deal PLATFORM OF LOVE

1) Oladayo A - Banker, Abuja
2) Emeka E - Social Worker, Abuja
3) Gerlad J - Civil Servant, Abuja
4) Nwosu O - Business Man, Abuja
5) Oladimeji A - Banker, Abuja

All you need to do is add the ADMIN OF THE AUTHENTIC PLATFORM OF LOVE on Whatsapp and Telegram, get your details verified and let the love connect begins. Also, singles ready for marriage from other cities and states across Nigeria are also verified on the platform. Unlike other platforms that charge you for love, we dont charge ANYONE a dime.

NOTE: The couple on our official DP on Whatsapp and Telegram are basking wonderfully in the beauty of their marriage. They met, fell in love and got married on the platform of love and will be celebrating their ONE YEAR anniversary in a couple of months from now. A couple other weddings preparations are underway on the platform of love already and more and more matchmaking connections are happening EVERY SINGLE DAY because we mean serious business of love matchmaking. NO JOKE!
You still a doubting Thomas? We just can't help your 'next level of thomasicological infracbrouhaha'

NOTE THIS: If you are not ready for serious relationship. If you are looking for 2nd wife. If you are looking for sugar mummy, sugar daddy or sugar baby> if you are a married man or woman looking for 'sarawagba' (we have chased out and embarrassed over 30 married men from the platform so far) or if you are not ready to register to verify your details. PLEASE DONT BOTHER JOINING BECAUSE WE DONT WANT OR ACCEPT ANYONE OR ANYTHING THAT WOULD PHYSICALLY OR EMOTIONALLY AFFECT THE WELL BEING OF OUR DEAR MEMBERS!

Signup, registration and membership absolutely free

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? START YOUR TRUE LOVE CONNECTION NOW.

IT IS THE OPERATION 'YOU MUST NOT END THIS YEAR STILL SINGLE'

Re: Annie Idibia Licked By Husband, 2face by quincyshakur(m): 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
Anni u don hav to impress us with dat face covered with make-up because We all knw ur real face cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia Licked By Husband, 2face by Femi316: 8:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
Chelsea82:
Nigerian music star, 2face Idibia enjoying cozy moments in the bathroom at his 20th anniversary on stage.

2face was captured holding his wife booty in the bathroom as he licked her severally.

The music legend and his actress wife who had her sinuous body on display were the cynosure of all eyes at the well attend concert organized by the Echoes of calabar.

Watch Video Below,

Source:
http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/2face-idibia-spotted-planting-kisses-on.html?m=1
There is nothing Romatik about this moment.......2face just dey laff sey he wan spend money.....?
Re: Annie Idibia Licked By Husband, 2face by seunmohmoh(f): 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
Fourwinds:
na wetin una dey like be this
Maybe you need to check my dp before you mention me.

Now run along.

Yvonne Jegede Weds Abounce Olakunle Fawole Today / Efe Looks Good In These Latest Photos / AY Hangs Out With Davido, Zlatan, Tunde Ednut In Atlanta