Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together (48525 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / KWAM1 Denies Having An Affair With Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife / Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by Ndubuisi1075: 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
And it became news? Just like that?
Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by nwakibie3(m): 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
Which of them is alafin’s wife
Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by Britishcoins(m): 8:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Ibadan still nice and cool though

But you sabi the town wella grin

Yeah Ibadan is nice, I wish I could get good business location on cocoa house axis, mobile accessories business is doing fine in that location...

Although I still love oyo because food is so cheap there...
Just bring 100 naira you will have bread and beans.....

My problem is that I don't understand yoruba language....

2 Likes

Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by Zico5(m): 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
BOOZELEE:
Wow!Beautiful kiss

Why is it that ibo boys don't marry or date Yoruba gels,and if they manage to do so they kip it on a low key and will never brag about it but if a Yoruba boy manages to date an ibo gel they chest beat on it. cheesy
What's ur age pls?

1 Like

Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by flowx(m): 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
faithfull18:
What should we now do?
fry rice... U go put oyeee... Oyeee go too much? Tell ur mama she no Sabi cuk food... Oya talk your own ...

1 Like

Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by PrinzCarter(m): 9:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
BOOZELEE:
Wow!Beautiful kiss

Why is it that ibo boys don't marry or date Yoruba gels,and if they manage to do so they kip it on a low key and will never brag about it but if a Yoruba boy manages to date an ibo gel they chest beat on it. cheesy
cos d Yoruba guys just tasted gd food in bed n in the kitchen

1 Like

Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by Amanda4life: 9:24pm On Apr 19, 2019
Batman make up done dey expire shocked sad shocked
Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by 420active: 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
Walahi bam na ugly fa, sugbon aya Alafin wa Ok gan

1 Like

Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by Aboguede(m): 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
Anty abeg i follow u snap make i trend small.

Even the oba wife na husler
Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
So na dat bleached face alaafin dey Sama this young beauty.....see kingly privilege
Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by Reelmii: 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2019
BlackfireX:
Who is alaafin ?
a farmer in daura
Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by King44(m): 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
Britishcoins:
And oyo is one of the most dirty and wicked town I have ever been....

In this city the use charm to brush tooth.....

Only good thing is street roads....

The water there is not drinkable....
And lastly Hausas still ruling some town, Sabo oyo has emirate council...

The town is as old as Nok

In the town food is so cheap, 100 naira will give you bread and beans....
Hotel (ashawo) is very lucrative powered by my Igbo brothers who owned many of them...

Lastly if you want to survive in this city it is either you have God all follow babalawo.....

Though I love the city due to population and business opportunities because many of them are not wise....
insulting the people and the place where u make a living, its better u don't show ur face

2 Likes

Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by King44(m): 10:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
420active:
Walahi bam na ugly fa, sugbon aya Alafin wa Ok gan
her royal pussy

1 Like

Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by JayPeeOham: 10:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
Which one is Queen and which is bam bam self?

At least democracy for help those of us wey know with labels abeg undecided
Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
Who go come dey Bleep these girls, after baba done climb enter ceiling?

How you wan take enjoy the pussy? Baba go still dey peep anyhow
Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by oluwaahmed: 10:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
Abeg who fit borrow me groundnut oil make I fry water
Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by Britishcoins(m): 10:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
King44:
insulting the people and the place where u make a living, its better u don't show ur face

Did I told I lived in Ibadan? Or Oyo,

I am a traveler and have friends almost every state....

Brown roof is not home
Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by Ayobami7(m): 10:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
Seen
Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by Emmaskill(m): 10:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
Chai! make una come see fresh puna wey one old grandpa dey enjoy, ad i dey find who i wan fvck since hw many weeks now..
Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by selemo: 11:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
This is what our traditional leaders are good at. Useless set of people. Womanizers grin
Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 20, 2019
Totogokillme:
So na dat bleached face alaafin dey Sama this young beauty.....see kingly privilege

Pls respect our king angry
Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by Nobody: 12:25am On Apr 20, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Pls respect our king angry

grin,I respect him ooo,am just hailing him ma ni,.....are you from oyo ?
Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 20, 2019
Totogokillme:

grin,I respect him ooo,am just hailing him ma ni,.....are you from oyo ?

You said he has a bleached skin. No be disrespect be that?

I'm not from Oyo angry
Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 20, 2019
tohyorsih2:

You said he has a bleached skin. No be disrespect be that?

I'm not from Oyo angry

Never meant it in a disrespectful way but na wetin people say him do na,just saying it as it is......

Hmmmmm let me guess,I am choosing between Ogun and osun,I know it can never be Ilorin....
Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 20, 2019
Totogokillme:

Never meant it in a disrespectful way but na wetin people say him do na,just saying it as it is......

Hmmmmm let me guess,I am choosing between Ogun and osun,I know it can never be Ilorin....

You're wrong. Keep guessing cheesy
Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by BOOZELEE: 2:11am On Apr 20, 2019
PrinzCarter:
cos d Yoruba guys just tasted gd food in bed n in the kitchen

Who will now date yoruba gels if dia tribesmen as dia tribesmen are all running away from dem? embarassed
Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:33am On Apr 20, 2019
tohyorsih2:

You're wrong. Keep guessing cheesy

Ahn ahn,options don finish jare,ABI it is Lagos ni .......awon ti Lagos Island or epe
Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 20, 2019
Britishcoins:
And oyo is one of the most dirty and wicked town I have ever been....

In this city the use charm to brush tooth.....

Only good thing is street roads....

The water there is not drinkable....
And lastly Hausas still ruling some town, Sabo oyo has emirate council...

The town is as old as Nok

In the town food is so cheap, 100 naira will give you bread and beans....
Hotel (ashawo) is very lucrative powered by my Igbo brothers who owned many of them...

Lastly if you want to survive in this city it is either you have God all follow babalawo.....

Though I love the city due to population and business opportunities because many of them are not wise....

Truly in Oyo you are On Your Own (OYO)
Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 20, 2019
Totogokillme:

Ahn ahn,options don finish jare,ABI it is Lagos ni .......awon ti Lagos Island or epe

ehh! you get am
I'm from ekiti but was born in lag cheesy
Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 20, 2019
tohyorsih2:

ehh! you get am
I'm from ekiti but was born in lag cheesy

Hahaha,nice......I had ekiti in the picture too ooo but you being a muslim made me rule it out,you are the first ekiti Muslim I know,awesome............
Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 20, 2019
Totogokillme:

Hahaha,nice......I had ekiti in the picture too ooo but you being a muslim made me rule it out,you are the first ekiti Muslim I know,awesome............

cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by Excuzeme: 8:05am On Apr 20, 2019
OgaGist:
GistMore.com

Alaafin of Oyo youngest wife, Ajoke pictured with former bbnaija housemate, Bambam.

See more; https://gistmore.com/alaafin-of-oyo-youngest-wife-ajoke-pictured-with-bambam

As long as Kabiyesi's MAGUN is working 100%, she can slay as she like.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyanya And Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Loved Up In New Photo / Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) / Breathtaking Picture Of Asa By TY Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.