Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together (48531 Views)

BBNaija Couple, BamBam And Teddy A Celebrate Christmas With Their Kids (Photos) / KWAM1 Denies Having An Affair With Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife / Dee One And His Wife Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by Excuzeme: 8:08am On Apr 20, 2019
Totogokillme:

grin, I respect him ooo,am just hailing him ma ni,.....are you from oyo ?

RESPECt and Igbo dont go in the same sentence.
Or are you not the people said to use Kung Fu kick to wakw your Papa from Sleep? shocked shocked

Abeg, abuse the monarch well well, you are just acting true to type.
undecided undecided
Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 20, 2019
Excuzeme:

RESPECt and Igbo dont go in the same sentence.
Or are you not the people said to use Kung Fu kick to wakw your Papa from Sleep? shocked shocked

Abeg, abuse the monarch well well, you are just acting true to type.
undecided undecided

Radarada wo ni eleyi so ni owurọ kutukutu.....crawl back to the hole you came from,bitrch!!!!..... Negative energy,stay off me

1 Like

Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by akigbemaru: 9:42am On Apr 20, 2019
Britishcoins:
And oyo is one of the most dirty and wicked town I have ever been....

In this city the use charm to brush tooth.....

Only good thing is street roads....

The water there is not drinkable....
And lastly Hausas still ruling some town, Sabo oyo has emirate council...

The town is as old as Nok

In the town food is so cheap, 100 naira will give you bread and beans....
Hotel (ashawo) is very lucrative powered by my Igbo brothers who owned many of them...

Lastly if you want to survive in this city it is either you have God all follow babalawo.....

Though I love the city due to population and business opportunities because many of them are not wise....
Re: Bambam And Olori Ajoke, Alaafin Of Oyo Youngest Wife Pictured Together by Excuzeme: 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
Totogokillme:

Radarada wo ni eleyi so ni owurọ kutukutu.....crawl back to the hole you came from,bitrch!!!!..... Negative energy,stay off me

Confirm weyrey, omo Yiibo.
Respect my black bottom

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Brings Chioma On Stage During Assurance Performance In Cotonou (video) / Iyanya And Girlfriend, Freda Francis, Loved Up In New Photo / Naomi Campbell Excited As She Meets Ngozi Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.