Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food (68027 Views)

Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation / Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her / Justin Dean, Korra Obidi's Husband Defends Her For Dancing In Swimsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by Auxtin85(m): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nonsense makes front page more these days
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by wink2015(m): 12:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
Famousbabe:
US-based Nigerian singer and dancer, Korra Obidi Dean, shared video of her eating banga and snail with crayfish with much gusto.

Then her Oyinbo Doctor husband came but refused to kiss her on the lips because of the food she ate and rather pecked her on the cheek.

Korra Obidi then reveals that her husband doesn't kiss her after she finishes Nigerian food.

She said:

"Who else can't kiss after Nigerian food?

drjustindean says it smells like shit �"

Korra Obidi who is heavily pregnant and always dances with her baby bump and her husband shared another video revealing the sex of their baby.

Korra Obidi is a Nigerian musician, professional dancer, model and actress from Delta State. Born a Princess from Oshimili North of Delta state.

Watch the videos..

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/justin-dean-korra-obidis-husband.html?m=1

WHAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INCREASING INTEREST WHITE MEN ARE HAVING FOR BLACK GIRLS?

This was less practicable some years back.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by planetx: 12:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by pacespot(m): 1:02pm On Apr 20, 2019
look at how this one exposed her bump on social media for the world to see. I don't think I can tolerate this from my partner not to even talk of wife.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
the husband is pretending, many whites love to try Nigerian food anytime they visit

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by K3mi: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
I actually cant stand the smell of Igbo food too
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by Facile: 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
By

Market Your Business To People Through Whatsapp

It's Largerly through Whatsapp Marketing and I will be revealing a vital tool to enable you effectively promote your business on Whatsapp for FREE!

You see, Whatsapp has over 1.5 Billion monthly Users. Its personalized and direct messaging nature drives up opening rates and consequent high conversion for marketers.
When was the last time you ignored your whatsapp messages?
I guess you can't remember because most people, like you and I, open whatsapp messages everyday.
It is this addictiveness and directness that makes whatsapp marketing to targeted audience very effective.

In this age, attention is the new money and that's why Coca-cola, despite being a popular brand, still spends Billions of Naira in advertisement every year!
You can't get new customers for your business if you can't get people's attention and no attention means no sustainable inflow which is terrible for any business.
The question now is how do you acquire new clients, make sales and at what cost per lead?

Whatsapp Tribemaster presents the most direct and effective way of reaching your target market at NO COST.

Yes, Whatsapp Tribemaster will help you send bulk messages to millions of people on whatsapp for FREE and this can be repeated countless times still at NO COST.

No matter your budget, the software is FREE to use and will save you a lot of money while delivering great results!

What the Software does:
1. It sends bulk messages to any list of whatsapp numbers for free. This can be done repeatedly still for free.
2. It generates 200,000 Phone numbers in 1 minute!
3. Once Installed and activated in your system, the software has no expiration or Limitations. I have been using mine for over 8 months now.
4. You can customize messages inside the software to suit your taste.
5. You can also customize sender Name and Images.
6. It filters your list of numbers to remove fake and wrong phone numbers.
7. You can sell the Software to people and make money!

How would you feel if you had the opportunity of sending promotional messages regarding your business to 200,000 Nigerians at one click right now for FREE?
Would it move your business forward?
Would it add value as you do it repeatedly still for FREE?

That's why Whatsapp TribeMaster Software is Ideal for your marketing.
It helps you remove the cost of marketing while delivering great results!
This software is relatively new and, with a small token, you can have it today for your marketing or to re-sell it to others!

Yes, the Software is premium and can easily save you cost and deliver effective marketing
Today, you have the rare privilige of getting Whatsapp Tribemaster Software for just N5000 only!
This is my friendship Gift to you and it is for first 20 people to make payment!
After 20 buyers, it will go back to the original price of N30,000 and of course it is still worth more than that amount.

After payment, Text or Whatsapp your email address to 07037219987 and your Full package will be sent to your email immediately.

You know what is very sweet about this offer
1. I will give you a list of over 76,000 phone numbers I use for my marketing for FREE.
I usually sell this list for N15,000 but I will give it to the first 20 people to make payment for free.
2. I will also add a demo video explaining how to use the software. This is to make things as easy as possible for you!
3. If you purchase the software Today, I will give you another software that generates the Whatsapp Tribemaster activation keys!
This means you can make Money by selling the software to other people and generating their activation keys!

See what people are saying about the awesomeness of the Software:
Good Marketing is the secret of new customer acquisation and profit acceleration in business.
This software presents a rare opportunity to effectively market whatever you do to thousands of people for FREE and you shouldn't miss it!
You can either make money using this software or selling it to people who need it for effective marketing.

You can get this software for N5000 right now OR pay N30,000 later to get it once 20 people buy it before you, the choice is yours!
Text or Whatsapp your email address to 07037219987 and your full package will be sent to your email.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by MrJonny(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
Learn from the Best. I am speaking from experience. Thank me later

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by goat22: 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
tohyorsih2:
wetin be my own?

Nawo wear shirt na. Why you go take picture without shirt. And how come you sabi type and talk and you be baby wey no dey wear clothe, wonders shall never end, Nawo.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by Zane2point4(m): 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
Lordvaryx:
It's just difficult to make love to a pregnant wife.

She looks irritating to me.

Hahhaha i was about saying same thing, she looks disgusting,. Might be the issue not the smell of the meal.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
Maybe she dey use that rotten locust beans / dawadawa cook.. it does smell like rotten poo undecided

I still don't understand why people- mostly lagosians and yorubas use it to cook.

It stinks for days and it make one constipated... I can't even understand it.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by grandstar(m): 1:15pm On Apr 20, 2019
iTearHerToto:
You eat sh!t and expect a healthy man to kiss you and get contaminated

Pukes angry

What is shit in what she ate?
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by charlsecy(m): 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
Lordvaryx:
It's just difficult to make love to a pregnant wife. She looks irritating to me.
I find them attractive.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by grandstar(m): 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
K3mi:
I actually cant stand the smell of Igbo food too

It's Delta food
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by grandstar(m): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
Magnifik18:
Maybe she dey use that rotten locust beans / dawadawa cook.. it does smell like rotten poo undecided

I still don't understand why people- mostly lagosians and yorubas use it to cook.

It stinks for days and it make one constipated... I can't even understand it.

I love it to pieces. Na die. And it doesn't stink for days

I don't like periwinkles. I always remove it from my afang
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by MrJonny(m): 1:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
Learn from the best. I am speaking from experience

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by Queenflourish(f): 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
The lady herself looks dirty and disgusting so why won't the man reject her kiss.. Rubbish
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by Decolonel(m): 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2019
Abeg, free the preggy jhoor... if an her juicy puzzy, the oyinbo go suck, leak, eat and chew the puzzy. Werey!
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by TommyAnthem(m): 1:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
He can't kiss you because of banga soup odour, you too should not kiss him whenever he eats those cheese with pungent odour, can't remember the name but the odour na die.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by TommyAnthem(m): 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
PrinzCarter:
We should do wat na

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by Passionate1(m): 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
Lordvaryx:
It's just difficult to make love to a pregnant wife.

She looks irritating to me.
Unbelievable! Immature mind!
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
grandstar:

I love it to pieces. Na die. And it doesn't stink for days

I don't like periwinkles. I always remove it from my afang

My dear, that thing dey stinnnnnk!!

Let me tell you my experience..no jokes: I visited a close friend last year at his apartment complex. His wife had just relocated to be with him. I needed to go see her physically for the 1st time.

I parked a lil distance from his block cos of no parking space around theirs.

As I was fixing to park, I started perceiving that thing. In my mind, I thought " why is this place smelling like sewage leak ".

I came off my car and I was like menh..... " they need to fix the sewage in this place"..

As I was approaching their block, it got worse... I got close to their door- it became overwhelming bad.. I just guessed " dawadawa".

Lo! His wife was using it to cook soup. Lagosian but igbo lady.

I had to manage to stay like 15 mins. I lied that something came up that needed my attention.

After I left their house, I had to go home straight to change my clothes cos I kept perceiving the skunk all the way. It was that bad.

1st time I ever tasted a dish prepared with it- a very different occasion, I was constipated for days with soo much gas in my tummy.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
Fadomero:
naija gals don't care if he has Aids their own na oyinbo even na albino dem no send
Naija guys Dont care if she has AIDS, their own na oyibo. Nigerian guys always want to marry a white girl but if a Nigerian girl marry a white guy, they will attempt suicide
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by Passionate1(m): 1:53pm On Apr 20, 2019
BabaO2:
The marriage go get k leg soon.
Oyibo marriage get as e be!
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by Henafov: 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
[

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Questions BBNaija As Mercy Wins N25M Innoson SUV / Gideon Okeke's Marriage Crashes; Separates From His Wife, Chidera / Marvis Shows Off Her Big Cucumber. See Fans' Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.