Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food (68030 Views)

Korra Obidi's Husband, Justin Dean Sues Her And Her Friends For Defamation / Korra Obidi's Husband, Dean, Is Divorcing Her / Justin Dean, Korra Obidi's Husband Defends Her For Dancing In Swimsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
[quote author=Magnifik18 post=77704025]

My dear, that thing dey stinnnnnk!!

Let me tell you my experience..no jokes: I visited a close friend last year at his apartment complex. His wife had just relocated to be with him. I needed to go see her physically for the 1st time.

I parked a lil distance from his block cos of no parking space around theirs.

As I was fixing to park, I started perceiving that thing. In my mind, I thought " why is this place smelling like sewage leak ".

I came off my car and I was like menh..... " they need to fix the sewage in this place"..

As I was approaching their block, it got worse... I got close to their door- it became overwhelming bad.. I just guessed " dawadawa".

my guy, dawadawa Make sense for draw soup o. One mans meat, another mans poison

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by oloriLFC(f): 2:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
Me I like banga soup o. I don't just know how to cook it. I'll learn one day
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
gloria34

Naaaaaa. How I go come pass that smell still come eat the food?

One man's food is indeed another man's poison.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2019
PrinzCarter:
We should do wat na
na wao shocked
nose of life shocked

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by MzTunechi(f): 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
Lordvaryx:
It's just difficult to make love to a pregnant wife.

She looks irritating to me.
irritating is a strong word
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by TimiRume(f): 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
She looks happy with him.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by ofiko123(m): 2:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
grin grin
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by SilasNwude: 2:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
Lordvaryx:

you aren't matured yet for marriage

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by bentwood85(m): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin
He doesn't know what he's missing. Our cuisines are the best!
forget it bro! oyinbo people get plenty food.... we are learners here...
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by Jaqenhghar: 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
Coonery. He can call your food shít and you will laugh about it
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
The question I have is: "Why is this news?" If her husband refuses to kiss her after eating Nigerian food, that to me is too personal. I do not give a rat ass about that. There are more pressing issues of importance to share on here than that and besides the news board is overly crowded with no news.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by grandstar(m): 3:09pm On Apr 20, 2019
Magnifik18:

Let me tell you my experience..no jokes: I visited a close friend last year at his apartment complex. His wife had just relocated to be with him. I needed to go see her physically for the 1st time.

As I was fixing to park, I started perceiving that thing. In my mind, I thought " why is this place smelling like sewage leak ".

I came off my car and I was like menh..... " they need to fix the sewage in this place"..

As I was approaching their block, it got worse... I got close to their door- it became overwhelming bad.. I just guessed " dawadawa".

Lo! His wife was using it to cook soup. Lagosian but igbo lady.

I had to manage to stay like 15 mins. I lied that something came up that needed my attention.

After I left their house, I had to go home straight to change my clothes cos I kept perceiving the skunk all the way. It was that bad.

1st time I ever tasted a dish prepared with it- a very different occasion, I was constipated for days with soo much gas in my tummy.

grin grin

I like garlic but can't stand the smell! I do swallow garlic but uncut.. I was put off garlic because Nigerians associated it with Indians in a disparaging way.

1 Like

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by Zombicmodz: 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2019
Iru, dadawa, locust beans..... yuck !
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by macello4(m): 3:44pm On Apr 20, 2019
Bouncingbabyboy:
but e easy to impregnant girl abi?
e pain dis skanchi.

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
grandstar:

grin grin

I like garlic but can't stand the smell! I do swallow garlic ewwbut uncut.. I was put off garlic because Nigerians associated it with Indians in a disparaging way.

I love periwinkle smiley

As long as garlic is blended or chopped, I'm good.. but to chew raw ?? - no way na cheesy. If you take raw garlic, overtime, your sweat, urine begin to smell like garlic
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by sisisioge: 3:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
bentwood85:

forget it bro! oyinbo people get plenty food.... we are learners here...

With their no pepper no spice foods? I hear you.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by bentwood85(m): 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2019
sisisioge:

With their no pepper no spice foods? I hear you.

Some Africans don't like spicy food... e. g Kenyans and Uganda, mostly the east africans....

Ghana people dey lick pepper like BABA BLUE..
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by JastSiryin(m): 4:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
Magnifik18:

Lo! His wife was using it to cook soup. Lagosian but igbo lady.

I had to manage to stay like 15 mins. I lied that something came up that needed my attention.

After I left their house, I had to go home straight to change my clothes cos I kept perceiving the skunk all the way. It was that bad.

1st time I ever tasted a dish prepared with it- a very different occasion, I was constipated for days with soo much gas in my tummy.

he he... Very Funny... But to be honest bro I think you're overreacting.Its true that they stink but they don't taste that bad really. You probably ate that meal expecting something to happen, and your brain simply created those symptoms.
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by Coolgent(m): 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
So how does this shit became news?
Bullshit!
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by Agugbadin: 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2019
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

He doesn't know what he's missing. Our cuisines are the best!

With Smelling Akpu and Foo Foo and native soup
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by Legendguru: 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
but he wont.refuse to fvuck her skin.racist man
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by castrol180(m): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
That guy will stab her one day, see how he is looking at her in the fourth pics
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by Aleora(f): 8:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
She for say the soup (banga) not Nigerian soup.. some Nigerians will always be slave to the white..why will she insult Nigerian food like that..
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by Icon79(m): 1:40am On Apr 21, 2019
I thought I am the only one who feels that way!

O pari

Lordvaryx:

Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 21, 2019
goat22:

Nawo wear shirt na. Why you go take picture without shirt. And how come you sabi type and talk and you be baby wey no dey wear clothe, wonders shall never end, Nawo.
Just like your name. You're a goat
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by Nobody: 11:37am On Mar 13, 2022
Passionate1:

Oyibo marriage get as e be!
Una be correct prophets, the marriage don already scatter
Re: Korra Obidi's Husband Refuses To Kiss Her After Eating Nigerian Food by niggadee(m): 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
Lordvaryx:

sexual activity won't affect the baby you just have to be gentle and make sure she’s in comfortable position

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marvis Shows Off Her Big Cucumber. See Fans' Reactions / Gideon Okeke's Marriage Crashes; Separates From His Wife, Chidera / Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.