Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Major Differences Between Christianity And Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Major Differences Between Christianity And Islam (651 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Christianity And The World's Religions. / The Difference Between Christianity And Other Religions - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / What's The Difference Between Christianity And Jehovah Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Major Differences Between Christianity And Islam by cleanvessel(m): 8:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
MAJOR DIFFERENCES BETWEEN CHRISTIANITY AND ISLAM

Please forward to your contacts, let them learn the DIFFERENCE.

This write-ups is the result of findings from the Bible, Qur'an and Hadiths, the sources of Christianity and Islam respectively. They are quoted as written in the Books, it is not the making of the writer. Therefore, if there are Biblical or Quranic verses or Hadiths that say otherwise, they amount to contradictions. You can Google them to check them out. For example: Matthew 24:14 or Quran 3:85 or Sahih Bukhari 8:387 etc.

Many people believe Christians and Muslims worship the same God, if that is true, one wonders why the same God would tell the Christians things that are entirely different from what He told the Muslims, thereby creating arguments as to who or which are right.

RELIGION

[Bible, Mathew 24:14]
Jesus said: "And this Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world as a witness to all nations and then the end shall come"

Jesus expected ONLY the GOSPEL to be preached TILL THE END OF THE WORLD. No other message or religion apart from the Gospel is approved of him.

[Bible, 1 Corinthians 3:11]
For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

This means laying other foundation (i.e establishing other religions or messages) apart from the Gospel of Jesus Christ is unacceptable to God.

BUT Quran 3:85 says:
And whoever desires a religion other than Islam, it shall not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he shall be one of the losers.

DO CHRISTIANS AND MUSLIMS WORSHIP THE SAME GOD?

[Quran 9:29 Shakir's translation]
 "Fight THOSE WHO DO NOT BELIEVE IN ALLAH, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, OUT OF THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE BOOK , until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection".

Those who have been given the Book/Scripture were the Jews and the Christians, which the Quran said they didn't believe in Allah. They have a God who gave them a Book, who they believed and worshiped but who was not Allah because they didn't believe in Him. Their Book might have contained messages different from the Islamic messages, hence their unbelief in Muslims' Allah.

Quran says:
 Say: O disbelievers!
 I worship not that which ye worship;
Nor worship ye that which I worship [Quran 109:1-3]

The disbelievers were the pagans, Jews and Christians, who the Quran said worshiped not Allah but other God/gods. Therefore, it means the God the Muslims worship is not the same as the God the Jews and Christians worship.

WAY TO GOD

[Bible, John 14:6]
Jesus said: I am the WAY the Truth and the Life, no one can come onto the Father (God) but by me

BUT Quran says:
"SHOW US THE STRAIGHT PATH,
The path of those whom Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger nor of those who go astray". (Quran 1:6-7)

This forms part of Muslims' prayers five times daily.

MARRIAGE IN HEAVEN

[Bible, Mat. 22:30]
Jesus said "For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven".

BUT Quran says:
"Even so (it will be). And We shall wed them unto fair ones with wide, lovely eyes". (Quran 44:54).

But the Quran says:
Lo! We have created them a (new) creation
And made them virgins,
Lovers, friends,
For those on the right hand; [Quran 56: 35-38]

ENTERING HEAVEN OR HELL

Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned.WHOSO IS REMOVED FROM THE FIRE AND IS MADE TO ENTER PARADISE, he indeed is triumphant. The life of this world is but comfort of illusion [Quran 3:185 Pickthal's translation]

....." WHOSO IS REMOVED FROM THE FIRE AND MADE TO ENTER PARADISE" could mean being inside Hellfire first before crossing to Paradise.

Quran says:
"And, by thy Lord, verily We shall assemble them and the devils, then We shall bring them, crouching, around HELL.
Then We shall pluck out from every sect whichever of them was most stubborn in rebellion to the Beneficent.
And surely We are Best Aware of those most worthy to be burned therein.
There is not one of you but shall approach it. That is a fixed ordinance of thy Lord.
Then WE SHALL RESCUE those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching there" [Quran 19:68-72]

Those who kept from evil will be RESCUED from the Fire but the evil-doers will left inside it.

Below is the interpretation of that verse by Ibn Kathir:

Tafsir by Ibn Kathir on Surah 19:71:
Surah 19:71: “Not one of you but will pass through it: this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished.”
Kathir Ibn Ziad Al- Barsani narrated that Abu Sumaya said, "We differed about the meaning of ‘Passing through it’ (wari-duha). For some of us said that no believer will enter HELL and others said ALL (PEOPLE) shall enter it and then Allah will save those who have done righteousness. Then I met Jabir Ibn Abdallah and I informed him that we differed about the meaning of, ‘Pass through it,’ and he replied that, “ EVERYONE SHALL ENTER IT"(Tafsir by Ibn Kathir on Surah 19:71, Translated from Arabic).

That is also similar to the Catholic's belief, which they call " Purgatory".

But Jesus said:
"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you" (John 14:2).

Jesus told his people he was going to prepare a place for them in heaven straight and not pass through Fire.

PROOF BEFORE BELIEF

[Bible, 1 Thessalonians 5:21]
PROVE all things; hold fast that which is good.

But the Quran says:
"O ye who believe! ASK NOT QUESTION about things which, IF MADE PLAIN TO YOU, MAY CAUSE YOU TROUBLE. But if ye ask about things when the Qur'an is being revealed, they will be made plain to you, Allah will forgive those: for Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Forbearing.
SOME PEOPLE BEFORE YOU DID ASK SUCH QUESTIONS, and on that account LOST THEIR FAITH" [Quran 5:101-102 Yusuf Ali's translation].

JESUS, SON OF GOD OR NOT?

[Bible, Luke 1:35]
And the angel answered and said unto her, (i.e Mary) The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the SON OF GOD .

[Matt 3:16-17]
And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him:
And lo a voice from heaven, saying, THIS IS MY BELOVED SON, in whom I am well pleased.

Jesus called Himself the Son of God.

[John 10:36]
“Are you saying to The One whom The Father sanctified and sent into the world, “You blaspheme”, because I SAID TO YOU, "I AM THE SON OF GOD?"

But Quran  112:3 says;
 He (Allah) begetteth not, nor is He begotten.

[Quran 9:30]
"And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

CRUCIFIXION OF JESUS

[Bible, Matthew 27:35]
And they CRUCIFIED HIM, and parted his garments, casting lots: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, They parted my garments among them, and upon my vesture did they cast lots.
(Full details in Matthew 27:1-54).

But Quran 4:157, says:
That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah";- BUT THEY KILLED HIM NOT, NOR CRUCIFIED HIM, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.

EVANGELISM/JIHAD

Bible, Luke 10:5‭-‬6
When Jesus sent His Disciples for evangelism, He said: "And into whatsoever house ye enter, first say, Peace be to this house. And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it: if not, it shall turn to you again".

BUT Hadith: Bukhari 8:387
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Allah's Apostle said, "I HAVE BEEN ORDERED TO FIGHT THE PEOPLE TILL THEY SAY: " NONE HAS THE RIGHT TO BE WORSHIPPED BUT ALLAH. And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla AND SLAUGHTER AS WE SLAUGHTER, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally and their reckoning will be with Allah."

PEACE

[Bible, John 14:27]
Jesus said: PEACE I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

[Bible, Hebrews 12:14]
Follow PEACE with ALL MEN, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

[Quran 2:216]
"FIGHTING IS PRESCRIBED FOR YOU, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike A THING WHICH IS GOOD FOR YOU, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

[Quran 8:65]
O Prophet! EXHORT THE BELIEVERS TO FIGHT. If there be of you twenty steadfast they shall overcome two hundred, and if there be of you a hundred (steadfast) they shall overcome a thousand of those who disbelieve, because they (the disbelievers) are a folk without intelligence

[Quran 4:74]
 "Let those FIGHT in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso FIGHTETH in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."  

[Quran 47:35 Yusuf Ali's translation]
Be not weary and faint-hearted, CRYING FOR PEACE, when ye should be uppermost: for Allah is with you, and will never put you in loss for your (good) deeds.

LOVE

[Bible, Mark 12:31]
And the second is like, namely this, THOU SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF. There is none other commandment greater than these.

[Quran 9:123]
"O you who believe! FIGHT those of the unbelievers WHO ARE NEAR TO YOU and let them find in you HARDNESS."

[Quran 5:51]
O ye who believe! . Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk )

LOVE FOR WIFE

[Quran 4:34]
As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly)

[Bible, Ephesians 5:25]
Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.

LOVE FOR ENEMIES

[Bible, Matthew 5:43‭-‬44]
Jesus said "Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you".

But Quran 48:29  Pickthal's translation says: "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are HARD AGAINST THE DISBELIVERS AND MERCIFUL AMONG THEMSELVES"....

PRAYERS

[Bible, 1 Thessalonians 5:16‭-18]
REJOICE EVERMORE. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

[Hadith: Sahih Bukhari 11:626]
The Prophet said, "No prayer is harder for the hypocrites than the Fajr and the 'Isha' prayers and if they knew the reward for these prayers at their respective times, they would certainly present themselves (in the mosques) even if they had to crawl."
The Prophet added, " Certainly, I decided to order the Mu'adh-dhin (call-maker) to pronounce Iqama and order a man to lead the prayer AND THEN TAKE A FIRE FLAME TO BURN ALL THOSE WHO HAD NOT LEFT THEIR HOUSES, so far for the prayer ALONG WITH THEIR HOUSES."

RETALIATION

[Quran16:126] And if you take your turn, then RETALIATE with the like of that with which you were afflicted; but if you are patient, it will certainly be best for those who are patient.

The Muslims have the right to retaliate or forgive.

Mat. 6:15
But if you do not forgive others
their sins, your Father will not
forgive your sins.

The Christians have no choice but must forgive if they want their own sins forgiven too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Major Differences Between Christianity And Islam by shadeyinka(m): 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2019
cleanvessel:

The Christians have no choice but must forgive if they want their own sins forgiven too.
Thank you. The article is so exhaustive that I trust my people wouldn't care to read. Later they would be forming an unequal yoke bond with them with the excuse that "we serve the same God... It's the method that differs"

Stay blessed bro
Re: Major Differences Between Christianity And Islam by shadeyinka(m): 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2019
Shalom!
cleanvessel:

Thank you. The article is so exhaustive that I trust my people wouldn't care to read. Later they would be forming an unequal yoke bond with them with the excuse that "we serve the same God... It's the method that differs"

Stay blessed bro
Re: Major Differences Between Christianity And Islam by amaniro: 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
But All na from Abram. Las las na Sarah fault tongue
Re: Major Differences Between Christianity And Islam by cleanvessel(m): 9:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
shadeyinka:
Shalom!

Stay blessed bro

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Major Differences Between Christianity And Islam by Funaki: 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
why did you quote only from the new testament? why not quote from old testament too?

1 Like

Re: Major Differences Between Christianity And Islam by PrinzCarter(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nice one I learnt tinz

1 Like

Re: Major Differences Between Christianity And Islam by Ejike07: 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
meeen what an eye opener!!!

1 Like

Re: Major Differences Between Christianity And Islam by Ejike07: 9:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
meeen what an eye opener!!! I love whom I serve. Jehoval, Lord God Almighty
Re: Major Differences Between Christianity And Islam by czarina(f): 10:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
Wow....insightful.

1 Like

Re: Major Differences Between Christianity And Islam by cleanvessel(m): 10:15pm On Apr 19, 2019
PrinzCarter:
Nice one I learnt tinz

Thanks
Re: Major Differences Between Christianity And Islam by cleanvessel(m): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
Ejike07:
meeen what an eye opener!!! I love whom I serve. Jehoval, Lord God Almighty

We bless God
Re: Major Differences Between Christianity And Islam by cleanvessel(m): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
czarina:
Wow....insightful.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Major Differences Between Christianity And Islam by Bacteriologist(m): 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
Rather than look for differences let's pick out the similarities of Abrahamics.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Major Differences Between Christianity And Islam by cleanvessel(m): 10:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
I have also posted these messages on my WhatsApp and shared to my contacts. I think you too will do well by doing the same. I like the message to go across the whole world. I believe it will help the Christians not to fall into trap. A number of ignorant Christians, who believe we worship the same God converted to Islam.

In fact, there is an Islamic group named ACADIP, going around, misinterpreting the Bible to confuse Christians who are not knowledgeable and converting them. It is a pity to go from light to darkness. The Bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge.

Please brothers and sister let us spread the messages through WhatsApp. God bless you as you do.
Re: Major Differences Between Christianity And Islam by Uyi168: 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
One was founded by a pedophile..
The other, by a gay.. lipsrsealed
Re: Major Differences Between Christianity And Islam by cleanvessel(m): 12:51pm On Apr 20, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Abraham had no hand in Islam. To associate Islam with Abraham is the deceit of the Devil.

The Bible tells us where Abraham lived and died. He didn't follow Ishmael to where he settled in Paran.

If Islam was established by Abraham, why would he not carry his other children from Sarah, his legitimate wife along?

We never heard the roles of Isaac and Jacob in Islamic activities in Mecca, not even Sarah herself. All we hear in Islam is Abraham, Ishmael and Haggai, and that is one-sided.

Please note that no prophets in Israel visited Mecca or talk about it. If Kaaba was truly built by Abraham, why would the prophets not go their to worship?

It was God that approved the sending out of Ishmael from Abraham's house. It would have amounted to disobedience for Abraham to still follow Ishmael to Mecca. If God had wanted them to live together, he wouldn't have allowed Ishmael to be sent away.
Re: Major Differences Between Christianity And Islam by cleanvessel(m): 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Did you read the OP thoroughly?

How can there be similarities when the Qur'an itself says what the Muslims worship is not the God of the Jews and Christians?
Re: Major Differences Between Christianity And Islam by malvisguy212: 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
cleanvessel:
I have also posted these messages on my WhatsApp and shared to my contacts. I think you too will do well by doing the same. I like the message to go across the whole world. I believe it will help the Christians not to fall into trap. A number of ignorant Christians, who believe we worship the same God converted to Islam.

In fact, there is an Islamic group named ACADIP, going around, misinterpreting the Bible to confuse Christians who are not knowledgeable and converting them. It is a pity to go from light to darkness. The Bible says my people perish for lack of knowledge.

Please brothers and sister let us spread the messages through WhatsApp. God bless you as you do.
nice one bro . long time
Re: Major Differences Between Christianity And Islam by cleanvessel(m): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
malvisguy212:
nice one bro . long time

How nau bro.?

God bless you
Re: Major Differences Between Christianity And Islam by UceeGod: 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
Excellent writeup
To summarize it all; the Quran was inspired by Satan and written to mimic and rubbish what God has done for humanity in Christ Jesus. But as usual, Satan has failed woefully.

1 Like

Re: Major Differences Between Christianity And Islam by malvisguy212: 5:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
cleanvessel:

How nau bro.?
God bless you
am good. Happy Easter

1 Like

Re: Major Differences Between Christianity And Islam by Niyi53(m): 7:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
another major difference

THE HOLY QURAN SAYS JESUS CHRIST IS DEAD AND NO MORE ALIVE!!!
Re: Major Differences Between Christianity And Islam by Bacteriologist(m): 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
cleanvessel:

Abraham had no hand in Islam. To associate Islam with Abraham is the deceit of the Devil.

The Bible tells us where Abraham lived and died. He didn't follow Ishmael to where he settled in Paran.

If Islam was established by Abraham, why would he not carry his other children from Sarah, his legitimate wife along?

We never heard the roles of Isaac and Jacob in Islamic activities in Mecca, not even Sarah herself. All we hear in Islam is Abraham, Ishmael and Haggai, and that is one-sided.

Please note that no prophets in Israel visited Mecca or talk about it. If Kaaba was truly built by Abraham, why would the prophets not go their to worship?

It was God that approved the sending out of Ishmael from Abraham's house. It would have amounted to disobedience for Abraham to still follow Ishmael to Mecca. If God had wanted them to live together, he wouldn't have allowed Ishmael to be sent away.

Unfounded bullshit. Does Ishmael carry Abraham's DNA or not?
Re: Major Differences Between Christianity And Islam by Bacteriologist(m): 8:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
cleanvessel:

Did you read the OP thoroughly?

How can there be similarities when the Qur'an itself says what the Muslims worship is not the God of the Jews and Christians?

Bullshit.

Abrahamic religions are namely: Judaism, Islam and Christianity. There are all similar to an extent.
Re: Major Differences Between Christianity And Islam by cleanvessel(m): 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Bullshit.

Abrahamic religions are namely: Judaism, Islam and Christianity. There are all similar to an extent.

You need to seek knowledge man.

I reiterate Abraham had no hand in Islam.

Even a hadith, an Islamic source, states that Abraham didn't follow Ishmael to Mecca to establish Islam. It says Abraham took them to a place devoid of inhabitants and left them there. Abraham was going away from them and when Haggai called on him, he was still going without looking back on the order of Allah. If Allah ordered him to leave Ishmael and his mother and not to look back, while Ishmael was still suckling, why would he defy Allah's order by going back to Ishmael to build Kaaba or establish Islam?

"... Ibrahim brought her (Hajrah) and her son, Ismail while she was suckling him, to a place near the
Kaaba under a tree on the spot of Zam-Zam, at the highest place in the mosque. During those days there was nobody in Makkah, nor was there any water. So he made them sit over there and placed near them a leather bag containing some dates, and a small water-skin containing some water, and set out homeward. [/b]Ismail's mother followed him saying: "O Ibrahim! Where are you going,
leaving us in this valley where there is no person whose company we may enjoy,
nor is there anything (to enjoy)?" [b]She repeated that to him many times, but he did not look back at her.

Then she asked him: "Has Allah ordered you to do so?" He said: "Yes". She said: "Then He will not
neglect us." and she returned (to her child) while Ibrahim proceeded on his way.
On reaching the Thaniya (mountain) where they could not see him, Ibrahim faced the Kaaba, and raising
both hands, invoked Allah saying the following prayer:

"O our Lord! I have made some of my offspring to dwell in a valley without cultivation, by Thy Sacred
House; in order, O our Lord, that they may establish regular Prayer: so fill the hearts of some among
men with love towards them, and feed them with fruits: so that they may give thanks." [Surah Ibrahim 14 :37]..." [Sahih Bukhari Book# 55, Hadith# 583]

1 Like

Re: Major Differences Between Christianity And Islam by Bacteriologist(m): 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
cleanvessel:

You need to seek knowledge man.

I reiterate Abraham had no hand in Islam.

Even a hadith, an Islamic source, states that Abraham didn't follow Ishmael to Mecca to establish Islam. It says Abraham took them to a place devoid of inhabitants and left them there. Abraham was going away from them and when Haggai called on him, he was still going without looking back on the order of Allah. If Allah ordered him to leave Ishmael and his mother and not to look back, while Ishmael was still suckling, why would he defy Allah's order by going back to Ishmael to build Kaaba or establish Islam?

"... Ibrahim brought her (Hajrah) and her son, Ismail while she was suckling him, to a place near the
Kaaba under a tree on the spot of Zam-Zam, at the highest place in the mosque. During those days there was nobody in Makkah, nor was there any water. So he made them sit over there and placed near them a leather bag containing some dates, and a small water-skin containing some water, and set out homeward. [/b]Ismail's mother followed him saying: "O Ibrahim! Where are you going,
leaving us in this valley where there is no person whose company we may enjoy,
nor is there anything (to enjoy)?" [b]She repeated that to him many times, but he did not look back at her.

Then she asked him: "Has Allah ordered you to do so?" He said: "Yes". She said: "Then He will not
neglect us." and she returned (to her child) while Ibrahim proceeded on his way.
On reaching the Thaniya (mountain) where they could not see him, Ibrahim faced the Kaaba, and raising
both hands, invoked Allah saying the following prayer:

"O our Lord! I have made some of my offspring to dwell in a valley without cultivation, by Thy Sacred
House; in order, O our Lord, that they may establish regular Prayer: so fill the hearts of some among
men with love towards them, and feed them with fruits: so that they may give thanks." [Surah Ibrahim 14 :37]..." [Sahih Bukhari Book# 55, Hadith# 583]

Bye. I have no time to argue with ignorant religious zealots.
Re: Major Differences Between Christianity And Islam by cleanvessel(m): 8:04am On Apr 23, 2019
Bacteriologist:

Bye. I have no time to argue with ignorant religious zealots.

grin angry grin
Re: Major Differences Between Christianity And Islam by cleanvessel(m): 8:21pm On May 25, 2019

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua, Pastor Chris, Benny Hinn Are My Children Not My Equals– Bishop Obinim / Pastor Adeboye's Tweet About ‘coming Out Of A Hole’ Gets Twitter Agog / Love Of Money Or Sexual Lust? Which Is More Difficult For Humans To Overcome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.