Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,734 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix (91281 Views)

Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha / Lady Caught With Pieces Of Clothes Hidden In Her Vagina In A Boutique / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by XhosaNostra(f): 10:38am On Apr 20, 2019
What kind of a vagina that can swallow up 24 "sausages"? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by Ishilove: 10:41am On Apr 20, 2019
How wide is this vagina that can accommodate articles of this quantity and dimensions? undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:41am On Apr 20, 2019
GavelSlam:

We always think we are too sharp.

We worship money and believe all wealthy people are worthy of their money and praises.

We aren't logical or scientific. Rather we are superstitious, diabolical and often cruel.

Politics and tribal slurs have become our latest craze.

Shedding of blood means nothing - cultists at young level, ritualists at mid level and Boko Haram at higher levels.

Images of success are not the likes of young entrepreneurs but the likes of Otunba Cash, E-money, Hushpuppi etc.
What industry they are involved in is always shrouded in mystery.

The suffer never start.
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:42am On Apr 20, 2019
id911:

Why can't the state for once and perhaps, suspend the so-called Rule of Law in this instance and arrest, let's say E-money, Hushpuppi, Reginald Daniels, and the likes and possibly seize their properties if they can't
convincingly explain or account how they legitimately got them? I support the state to crush them ruthlessly to serve as deterrent to others. Even the owners of Media Houses that give them publicity must be punished because it affects the young ones psychological but sadly, the state doesn't care.

I don't think this society can grow and develop the way it's currently structured
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:42am On Apr 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:
What kind of a vagina that can swallow up 24 "sausages"? shocked
Haha bruh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:42am On Apr 20, 2019
thank goodness that no tribe was named.. its all boils down to system collapse and the crave for material wealth and fame.. imagine she had succeeded and she came back to nigeria.. she would have been a heroine.. given a place in the church as a devoted member, community praises etc.. but i think and believe the moral angle is these people are hell bent to make it illegally irrespective of the consequences. the govt shd enact a law to criminalise any drug peddler or trafficker with a death penalty.. also there properties shd be confisticated to the FG.. our image and reputation are been soiled abroad and its making us loose lots of opportunities....
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by rampantlover: 10:43am On Apr 20, 2019
These days Nigerian women are giving their men a run for their money when it comes to criminal activities. Cursed country with lazy people whose penchant for quick money cannot be overtaken by any nationality on earth.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by IprintMONEY: 10:43am On Apr 20, 2019
this is the type that will call a guy with 9inch fat dick like me small dick. kill her please
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by grace234: 10:44am On Apr 20, 2019
Register your company with cac today
Business name
Limited liability company
Church
Mosque
Association
Club
NGO
Foundation

Telephone or whatsapp 07034672434
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by Timmypromise(m): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2019
dreamwords:
Because she's is an agbo seller they won't show her name

olodo...see brother ikenna......don't worry aunty amarachi vaginal is going to jail

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by Ishilove: 10:44am On Apr 20, 2019
GavelSlam:

We always think we are too sharp.

We worship money and believe all wealthy people are worthy of their money and praises.

We aren't logical or scientific. Rather we are superstitious, diabolical and often cruel.

Politics and tribal slurs have become our latest craze.

Shedding of blood means nothing - cultists at young level, ritualists at mid level and Boko Haram at higher levels.

Images of success are not the likes of young entrepreneurs but the likes of Otunba Cash, E-money, Hushpuppi etc.
What industry they are involved in is always shrouded in mystery.

The suffer never start.
See, Bros, leave this English for now. My own in this particular case is how can a vagina contain all these plenty wosiwosi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2019
Op you must be sick. I didn't see any Vagina. Why?

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2019
Dhortunn:

Is that not what the so called Mr. "I want to fight Corruption" campaigned on in 2015? He won, entered office and now, what do we have? A more broken country, like never been had!!! I can't cry for Nigeria anymore.

You guys are too soft on rich criminals. In fact, there's no bigger cuckolds than people like you who would die for corrupt folks as long as the person persecuting them isn't someone you like.

Iron fist works. It worked in Singapore. If not for the rule of law, so many rich politicians won't have freedom today, but because of how cunny the law is, you can always find loopholes and then we have people like you too that support corrupt politicians for reasons that you cannot define.

The recent case of that Judge that got 10 years ban from public office proves my point. I remember how people were crucifying Buhari even though the Judge was compromised. Sometimes I don't blame ruthless dictators.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by Originalsly: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2019
Crimpsy:

u don't have a right to judge,do u know what situation or predicament she found herself in then,that made her take up these decision inrespective of d security agencies established for all these drug traffickers.

This is one of the reasons why people involve in these get rich quick by any means necessary criminal activities. Regardless of what someone does... we must not judge/condemn because we don't know what was the situation or pridicamemt. Too many of us with that mentality..... until the activity directly affects us.
@ topic.... should she be given the death penalty.... we would be shouting to the FG to go save her.... she made an honest mistake.
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by BiafraIsFree: 10:47am On Apr 20, 2019
YoungAncient1:
I can really wrap my head about the concept of taking hard drugs. I mean, why should i take something that has the power to alter my reasoning and behavior negatively

Nigeria government officials are good at taking all these hard drugs even before British converted Niger Royal company to federal republic of this zoo.

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by EmekaBlue(m): 10:48am On Apr 20, 2019
if her pvssy can swallow all these then 5men can insert d same time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by XhosaNostra(f): 10:48am On Apr 20, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Haha bruh

It's very shocking since sometimes you can't even shove in one of those big tampons without it pushing back out or causing discomfort. 24 fat "bullets" in there, is so hard to believe. That is one scary vjj!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by Neoteny(m): 10:50am On Apr 20, 2019
id911:
Nigeria image is being battered everyday by our compatriots and it's getting out of hand. This is making things difficult for genuine travellers. Something must be done urgently to curb the rate of crime and 'I must make it fast and show off' attitude of our people.

The rate of crime and evil in our society is caused by the failure of parents to train their children the way our forefathers trained their children. I'm a Christian, baptized and confirmed. But I would outrighty ban or regulate religious activities in the country if I were in charge of the affairs of this country because I personally think the proliferation of religious houses hasn't done a thing to make our society better. I don't care if I'm killed in the process.

I remember having a conversation with a foreign lady online, she asked where I was from and I said Nigeria. She immediately told me Nigerians are too intelligent and smart, that she can't have any dealings with people from that country and that was the end of it. It's pathetic!

She didn't know she wasn't chatting with one of the smart ones, apparently.
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by seangy4konji: 10:51am On Apr 20, 2019
Ijoba next level..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by WNKQI: 10:51am On Apr 20, 2019
id911:
Nigeria image is being battered everyday by our compatriots and it's getting out of hand. This is making things difficult for genuine travellers. Something must be done urgently to curb the rate of crime and 'I must make it fast and show off' attitude of our people.

The rate of crime and evil in our society is caused by the failure of parents to train their children the way our forefathers trained their children. I'm a Christian, baptized and confirmed. But I would outrighty ban or regulate religious activities in the country if I were in charge of the affairs of this country because I personally think the proliferation of religious houses hasn't done a thing to make our society better. I don't care if I'm killed in the process.

I remember having a conversation with a foreign lady online, she asked where I was from and I said Nigeria. She immediately told me Nigerians are too intelligent and smart, that she can't have any dealings with people from that country and that was the end of it. It's pathetic!
No is not true, is the rate at wish people are hungry, never in history has things got worst like it is currently in Nigeria. That does not mean i support evil. the truth need to be told. If things does not improve then expect more....hunger some time make you to take unnecessary risk, God forbid
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by Neoteny(m): 10:51am On Apr 20, 2019
id911:

Why can't the state for once and perhaps, suspend the so-called Rule of Law in this instance and arrest, let's say E-money, Hushpuppi, Reginald Daniels, and the likes and possibly seize their properties if they can't
convincingly explain or account how they legitimately got them? I support the state to crush them ruthlessly to serve as deterrent to others. Even the owners of Media Houses that give them publicity must be punished because it affects the young ones psychological but sadly, the state doesn't care.

I don't think this society can grow and develop the way it's currently structured

When they started with Onnoghen you're at the forefront of the protest, calling it political.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 10:54am On Apr 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

It's very shocking since sometimes you can't even shove in one of those big tampons without it pushing back out or causing discomfort. 24 fat "bullets" in there, is so hard to believe. That is one scary vjj!
I know right? baffling

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:54am On Apr 20, 2019
id911:

When they don't attach favouritism to it!!!

You can't leave the likes of Babachir Lawal, Tinubu, Maina, praise Ganduje and arrest Fayose and expect Nigerians to support you!!!

Nobody is a sacred cow!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by Nakedwire635(m): 10:58am On Apr 20, 2019
GavelSlam:

Nigerians would resist it.

Don't you know we are in love with corruption?

Exactly.... It's part of our constitution.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 20, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by WNKQI: 11:02am On Apr 20, 2019
Originalsly:

This is one of the reasons why people involve in these get rich quick by any means necessary criminal activities. Regardless of what someone does... we must not judge/condemn because we don't know what was the situation or pridicamemt. Too many of us with that mentality..... until the activity directly affects us.
@ topic.... should she be given the death penalty.... we would be shouting to the FG to go save her.... she made an honest mistake.
People are hungry in Nigeria men, if God bless you and you can feed yourself and family thank God. Let mount pressure on our Government to fix this country. No one want to die when things are going well. Our government has fail us. Visit Dubai and see what the government turn ordinary desert to become. No Dubai citizen involve them selves in menial jobs they are supper rich courtesy their Govt. UAE don't have the resources will have. Nigerians are hungry
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by GavelSlam: 11:02am On Apr 20, 2019
WNKQI:
No is not true, is the rate at wish people are hungry, never in history has things got worst like it is currently in Nigeria. That does not mean i support evil. the truth need to be told. If things does not improve then expect more....hunger some time make you to take unnecessary risk, God forbid

Hungry for what?

Have you witnessed any government in Nigeria employ in police, military, customs and even NNPC within 3 years?

There's NPOWER, there's TraderMoni, the question now would be, who exactly are these hungry people?
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by ishawlar: 11:07am On Apr 20, 2019
Rip to the dead
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by id911(m): 11:08am On Apr 20, 2019
Ugosample:

it's a shame

to break the thing down

it is breakdown of moral values, and widespread indiscipline

I think our music industry has its own part to play in this mess

Exactly bro...it's a big shame! The people in charge are not doing anything about the decadence in the society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" / Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online / Boyfriend Dumps His Dead Girlfriend & Child In Sewage In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.