Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,724 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix (91279 Views)

Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha / Lady Caught With Pieces Of Clothes Hidden In Her Vagina In A Boutique / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by Originalsly: 6:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
WNKQI:
Nigeria looking for inspiration in Sudan?!!! Very pathetic. to the bolded, Nigeria can never realize that of Sudanes again, read through the comment here and you will understand why it will be difficult. I am APC, I am PDP, I am from the North or from the South etc, sentiment here and there. if the christian talk to the government of the day, muslim will pick on christian and verse versa.

Lol....I know!... but we still have the power!.... to get together to use it is a different story!...our motto in reality is Divided We Stand United We Fall
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by Karemarealty288(m): 6:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
chriskosherbal:
Still wondering how these items entered her body comfortably.

Nevertheless, I still maintain that for this ugly development to be reduced to its bearest minimum govt at all levels Should as a matter of importance wake up to thier responsibilities.

Apart from greed, the major cause of this in developing nations such as Nigeria is POVERTY in the land, unemployment which triggers fear of tomorrow for these individuals.

Government have a major role to play here there is no denying that fact .

God bless Nigeria.

Another name for such vagina is called *Safehouse"
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
capitalzero:

the cost of waging war against illicit drug is not a joke. money can be used to help the poor.
Absolutely! correct.
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by capitalzero: 3:12am On Apr 22, 2019
Khaleell001:

You just should the sickness of what we have been complaining about.
How can you legalize what will alter someone's psychology and reasoning.
So killing people who don't want to earn legally is considered barbarism,but people who sell substances(drugs) that alter people's mind that makes them to rape, kill and commit all sorts of atrocities is to be seen as good and considered.
The more I see quotes like these it gives me little hope about this country .

You should cross check your thinking process.

try to read more about drug liberalization and control. cost of waging war against illicit drugs is too high. money can be used to help the poor. legalize hard drugs, register all sellers, licence buyers. sellers pay huge taxes and buyers have to pay more drugs. those that are addicted can request for medical help without discrimination.
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by Khaleell001(m): 7:23am On Apr 22, 2019
capitalzero:

try to read more about drug liberalization and control. cost of waging war against illicit drugs is too high. money can be used to help the poor. legalize hard drugs, register all sellers, licence buyers. sellers pay huge taxes and buyers have to pay more drugs. those that are addicted can request for medical help without discrimination.

Adopt the Saudi Arabia system and see how drug peddlers reduces.

No matter how you legalize it will definitely go out of bound knowing the kind of country we have
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by NaeChris: 8:18am On Apr 22, 2019
Nothing wey women nor go hide for their vagina.
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by Polynek(m): 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2021
QUICK MONEY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stephen Akinkunmi, Ogboni Leader Killed In Ondo / Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" / Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.