Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix (91280 Views)

Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha / Lady Caught With Pieces Of Clothes Hidden In Her Vagina In A Boutique / Nigerian Lady Caught With Cocaine In Her Vagina In India (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
GavelSlam:

Well, one of the reasons you need a national assembly in tune with the executive.
Nigeria is not a dictatorship so it's not possible like u think...we need to have responsive leadership at all levels irrespective of party...have a good functional system that reward merit..why should I know a senator to get any job...our institution should be devoid of political manipulations...like ur suggestions reads and more we are good to go...no society is clean including dat Singapore but we can minimize negativity over positivity

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
id911:

Why can't the state for once and perhaps, suspend the so-called Rule of Law in this instance and arrest, let's say E-money, Hushpuppi, Reginald Daniels, and the likes and possibly seize their properties if they can't
convincingly explain or account how they legitimately got them? I support the state to crush them ruthlessly to serve as deterrent to others. Even the owners of Media Houses that give them publicity must be punished because it affects the young ones psychological but sadly, the state doesn't care.

I don't think this society can grow and develop the way it's currently structured
Nigerians wud resist this with every fibre of their being
For instance, the problem of SARS started when it began cracking down on yahoo boys
Imaging what has happened to ever since after

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by SaintLucia: 12:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
id911:

Why can't the state for once and perhaps, suspend the so-called Rule of Law in this instance and arrest, let's say E-money, Hushpuppi, Reginald Daniels, and the likes and possibly seize their properties if they can't
convincingly explain or account how they legitimately got them? I support the state to crush them ruthlessly to serve as deterrent to others. Even the owners of Media Houses that give them publicity must be punished because it affects the young ones psychological but sadly, the state doesn't care.

I don't think this society can grow and develop the way it's currently structured
When Buhari and Idiagbon were dealing with drug barons it was the same Nigerians that were calling for their heads. Today "Capital Punishment" is the penalty of drug trafficking in most Asian countries. In fact country like Singapore will even indicate it in your visa so that so will be reminded when you are caught with drug.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by bluefilm: 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
Which one come be Nigerian woman?

Abi she no get name?

Well sha, based on her type of business and offence, I know say na dem.

Their men and their women, I know no who push drug pass sef nowadays.

Tufiakwa.

What a cursed tribe!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by MissRaine69(f): 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
Greed.....gets you in a lot of difficult places. Here is a prime example
Suffer the consequences.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by id911(m): 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2019
xyz123456:

When I relocated to Dubai and started looking for job, the first thing I did was to remove any traces of Nigeria from my resume. I got a job in a very good company just after a week.I know I must get a new passport even if its saving money to buy from another third world. I did not really realise we are terrible as this until I left Nigeria.
I can't even stay in area where there are so many Nigerians. If you like say I am not proud of my country but Nigeria just dey disgrace person..

I now understand why a former school mate of mine, who is currently living in Canada told me he can't come back here ever again. I asked him why and he said its only if I'm out of the country I would understand

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:09pm On Apr 20, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

You guys are too soft on rich criminals. In fact, there's no bigger cuckolds than people like you who would die for corrupt folks as long as the person persecuting them isn't someone you like.

Iron fist works. It worked in Singapore. If not for the rule of law, so many rich politicians won't have freedom today, but because of how cunny the law is, you can always find loopholes and then we have people like you too that support corrupt politicians for reasons that you cannot define.

The recent case of that Judge that got 10 years ban from public office proves my point. I remember how people were crucifying Buhari even though the Judge was compromised. Sometimes I don't blame ruthless dictators.
you had to drag onnoghen in dat u guys shattered in d media with lies and deceit to hang him....
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 20, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
you had to drag onnoghen in dat u guys shattered in d media with lies and deceit to hang him....

He was a saint.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by GavelSlam: 12:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
WNKQI:
What will trade morning do for you when you don't have electricity to power your small refrigerator to preserve your goods, what will Npower do when you don't ve accessible road to bring out your farm produce, what would police employment do for you when the Military and police are ill equipt, what will trade money do for you when citizen provide virtually everything for themselves -- water, electricity, Access road etc. tell me what is working in this country. My friend, if you have the opportunity to visit Dubai, UK, USA Even Tazania you will course the day you were borne a Nigerian. Let remove setiment, let talk to Nigeria government, be it PDP or APC. People that are migrated out of Nigeria now are even the Rich, the talented once. go to travel section of Nairaland see what is happening there.

Na so una dey talk.

Been to at least 30 countries.

Not saying Nigeria is thriving, far from it. But there is an infrastructural deficit this administration is addressing.

My question is still simple, those that are crying of hunger, what were they surviving on yesterday.

Of a sudden, people act as if there was one business that was giving power to the people.

Let's know what it is today.

Where is the hunger coming from?
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

He was a saint.
na u sabi u can call him anything u think...
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by xyz123456: 12:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
id911:

I now understand why a former school mate of mine, who is currently living in Canada told me he can't come back here ever again. I asked him why and he said its only if I'm out of the country I would understand
Honestly, same happened to me. I always felt diasporans are exaggerating about the state of Nigeria but when I relocated i got the true picture. Even if i want to return by false, how will my kid cope?? They will be "mumu" and not smart in Nigeria definition if they return
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
na u sabi u can call him anything u think...

Onnoghen was a Saint.
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by id911(m): 12:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
xyz123456:

Honestly, same happened to me. I always felt diasporans are exaggerating about the state of Nigeria but when I relocated i got the true picture. Even if i want to return by false, how will my kid cope?? They will be "mumu" and not smart in Nigeria definition if they return

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by socialmediaman: 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
GavelSlam:

Nigerians would resist it.

Don't you know we are in love with corruption?

What stops the authorities from doing a very good investigation? Must the money be embezzled, then rule of law suspended as a consequence? The money your leaders steal and spend in politics is the money that should be spent hiring officers, training them and paying them to do a good job
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by Niaja4real(m): 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
I no sabi say some pussy na like tank sef!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by patomberekpe(m): 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2019
She's lucky it was in Hk, If it was in the Mainland China,should would have been put on life sentence with chains both legs and hands together,quick wealth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by godliman: 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
The name nigeria is synonymous with criminality. Welcome to the criminal republic of nigeria pls watch your wallets and luggages .what a shame. I hope other countries will not expel us from the globe to outer space

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by Nobody: 12:32pm On Apr 20, 2019
capitalzero:

if a leader of northern extraction tries to do that, southerners would protest and if a leader of southern extraction wishes to deal with such men, northerners will also complain. Most Nigerians are corrupt,sentimental, diabolical,superstitious, myopic, envious and attention seekers.
You've said it all. Nigerians only cry foul when they are not profiting from an evil deed. Once they have something to gain then it is right but if they loose, it is wrong. religion fanatism, tribal bigotry and corruption is the major problem in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
capitalzero:

Legalize and regulate use of hard drugs. let the sellers pay heavy taxes and buyers should be licenced. illicit drug trade is like prostitution, it cannot be eradicated by arresting and killing offenders. barbarism is never solution to crime.
the consequences will be high, its like legalizing the sale of poison. Remember how korea rejected the sale and use of opium in their country? It was ruthless but worth it. With the recent hype of opium use in Nigeria, just see the way our youths have turned to addicts. go to clubs and bars and see girls smoking like their lives depends on it. somehow, i feel its related to the rise in nudity cause i still Dont understand how a normal person will just go nude or partially nude if something is not wrong somewhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by Originalsly: 12:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
WNKQI:

Stop deceiving yourself. There are somethings individual can not do for themselves, they need enabling environment to strive as a citizen.

No doubt...it is duty of the government to provide that enabling environment. So back to my point... what happens when the government is not?... do we sit and wait? What did the Sudanese do? Sudan is where we should be looking for inspiration.... not Dubai. We have that power to make things work.
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by adonaimart(m): 1:03pm On Apr 20, 2019
Madam Diaspora. Pls put in more effort... Dis guys are making things worse for us

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by safarigirl(f): 1:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
id911:

Lol

This id ridiculous

They can't arrest Hushpuppi, he is based in Dubai, Nigeria has no jurisdiction. The whole world knows Regina's money is from a prominent politician.

You think these shady business men don't have companies that are fronts for their illegal activities? You think they aren't working with politicians?

E-money and Hushpuppi are just babies in this corruption game, there are higher powers at play and they are the ones you are expecting to suspend rule of law and arrest their lackeys.

una never start

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by pacespot(m): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
if it is Saudi now, this one na beheading.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by Facile: 1:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
By

Market Your Business To People Through Whatsapp

It's Largerly through Whatsapp Marketing and I will be revealing a vital tool to enable you effectively promote your business on Whatsapp for FREE!

You see, Whatsapp has over 1.5 Billion monthly Users. Its personalized and direct messaging nature drives up opening rates and consequent high conversion for marketers.
When was the last time you ignored your whatsapp messages?
I guess you can't remember because most people, like you and I, open whatsapp messages everyday.
It is this addictiveness and directness that makes whatsapp marketing to targeted audience very effective.

In this age, attention is the new money and that's why Coca-cola, despite being a popular brand, still spends Billions of Naira in advertisement every year!
You can't get new customers for your business if you can't get people's attention and no attention means no sustainable inflow which is terrible for any business.
The question now is how do you acquire new clients, make sales and at what cost per lead?

Whatsapp Tribemaster presents the most direct and effective way of reaching your target market at NO COST.

Yes, Whatsapp Tribemaster will help you send bulk messages to millions of people on whatsapp for FREE and this can be repeated countless times still at NO COST.

No matter your budget, the software is FREE to use and will save you a lot of money while delivering great results!

What the Software does:
1. It sends bulk messages to any list of whatsapp numbers for free. This can be done repeatedly still for free.
2. It generates 200,000 Phone numbers in 1 minute!
3. Once Installed and activated in your system, the software has no expiration or Limitations. I have been using mine for over 8 months now.
4. You can customize messages inside the software to suit your taste.
5. You can also customize sender Name and Images.
6. It filters your list of numbers to remove fake and wrong phone numbers.
7. You can sell the Software to people and make money!

How would you feel if you had the opportunity of sending promotional messages regarding your business to 200,000 Nigerians at one click right now for FREE?
Would it move your business forward?
Would it add value as you do it repeatedly still for FREE?

That's why Whatsapp TribeMaster Software is Ideal for your marketing.
It helps you remove the cost of marketing while delivering great results!
This software is relatively new and, with a small token, you can have it today for your marketing or to re-sell it to others!

Yes, the Software is premium and can easily save you cost and deliver effective marketing
Today, you have the rare privilige of getting Whatsapp Tribemaster Software for just N5000 only!
This is my friendship Gift to you and it is for first 20 people to make payment!
After 20 buyers, it will go back to the original price of N30,000 and of course it is still worth more than that amount.

After payment, Text or Whatsapp your email address to 07037219987 and your Full package will be sent to your email immediately.

You know what is very sweet about this offer
1. I will give you a list of over 76,000 phone numbers I use for my marketing for FREE.
I usually sell this list for N15,000 but I will give it to the first 20 people to make payment for free.
2. I will also add a demo video explaining how to use the software. This is to make things as easy as possible for you!
3. If you purchase the software Today, I will give you another software that generates the Whatsapp Tribemaster activation keys!
This means you can make Money by selling the software to other people and generating their activation keys!

See what people are saying about the awesomeness of the Software:
Good Marketing is the secret of new customer acquisation and profit acceleration in business.
This software presents a rare opportunity to effectively market whatever you do to thousands of people for FREE and you shouldn't miss it!
You can either make money using this software or selling it to people who need it for effective marketing.

You can get this software for N5000 right now OR pay N30,000 later to get it once 20 people buy it before you, the choice is yours!
Text or Whatsapp your email address to 07037219987 and your full package will be sent to your email.
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by Neoteny(m): 1:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ladies are lucky they're born with ATM machines between their legs, though some yield only 2k (Union Bank) while others cough out 24m (GTB) in one go.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by Badonasty(m): 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
Celebrityblog:
A 37-year-old Nigerian lady has been caught with cocaine contained in condoms and plastic bags found in her vagina in Hong Kong by customs.

The 37-year-old lady was taken to hospital for a check-up and confirmed to have foreign objects in her body, South China Morning Post reports.

She had claimed to be a businesswoman and was acting suspiciously when she arrived on flight from Lagos.

Officers first recovered 215 grams of cocaine contained in condoms and plastic bags found in her vagina.

She later discharged 24 capsules of cocaine, each weighing 14 grams, from her body.

The haul, weighing 550 grams in total, was estimated to be worth US$66,900 (N24M)

See more photos...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/nigerian-woman-caught-with-n24m-cocaine.html?m=1

wow...obo tó fẹ

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by planetx: 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
$66k is not worth the risk of getting the death penalty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by Butoneday2(m): 1:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
That name buhari is a curse?
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by blackslayer: 1:44pm On Apr 20, 2019
GavelSlam:

Even Nigerians fear Nigerians.

LMAO!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by kafulka(m): 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
YoungAncient1:
I can really wrap my head about the concept of taking hard drugs. I mean, why should i take something that has the power to alter my reasoning and behavior negatively

Yaa..I also reason like u when I have not stepped out of nija

Drugs are being used for different reason by different people, e.g

Sports/Atlantics

Wrestlers ( WWE )

musicians/dancers

Strippers

Prositutes

Sailors

Porn stars e .t .c

This is just to mention a few, other categories of people who don't use it for professional purposes engaged on it by association

Do u know there are more than five different types of drugs that are more lucrative and efficacy than cocaine
Re: Nigerian Lady Caught With N24M Cocaine In Condom In Her Vagina In Hong Kong. Pix by Sleevia: 1:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
id911:
Nigeria image is being battered everyday by our compatriots and it's getting out of hand. This is making things difficult for genuine travellers. Something must be done urgently to curb the rate of crime and 'I must make it fast and show off' attitude of our people.

The rate of crime and evil in our society is caused by the failure of parents to train their children the way our forefathers trained their children. I'm a Christian, baptized and confirmed. But I would outrighty ban or regulate religious activities in the country if I were in charge of the affairs of this country because I personally think the proliferation of religious houses hasn't done a thing to make our society better. I don't care if I'm killed in the process.

I remember having a conversation with a foreign lady online, she asked where I was from and I said Nigeria. She immediately told me Nigerians are too intelligent and smart, that she can't have any dealings with people from that country and that was the end of it. It's pathetic!

Obj set up efcc and other agencies to curb this menace but subsequent president have failed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Jide Best Who "Used Wendy, His Girlfriend For Money Ritual" / Photo Of Notorious Kidnapper 'Lion' With Security Operatives Shared Online / Boyfriend Dumps His Dead Girlfriend & Child In Sewage In Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.