Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:13 AM

Should I Divorce Her - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Divorce Her (5002 Views)

Should I Divorce My Wife? / Nurse Set To Divorce Her Husband For Wanting To Pursue The Same Career As Hers / I Would Divorce Her- My Wife Is Callous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Divorce Her by Donjazzy12(m): 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
freg2000:
I recently shifted base to Gabon for business over a year ago. My wife, legally married is in Nigeria. I discovered some bad attitudes and wayward ways with her and called to caution her.
To my surprise, she abused and insulted me, composed a 30mins audio full of curses and send it to me for accusing her wrongly.
Her sisters and brothers also joined in sending stinkers to me with abuses while the mother kept an ominous silence also by inciting her daughters that am too authoritative am her daughters.
I kept silence and withdrew, my wife refused to call or message me for a whole month.
Presently, she starred begging and crying asking me to forgive her since I have severed all contacts and intimated her of a divorce option,. She is very stubborn, not submissive and full of empty pride. Till now my mother in law never utter a word. I now asked her what will be the implications for her siblings whom she contracted to abuse and curse me. She was crying that I married her and not them and should pity her. Things are not in good shape for her now, even her good bizness is folding up. She even want me to allow her to join me here in Gabon.
My spirit is no longer with her please. I want to ignore her to rot away and later divorce her. She has no child for me yet. Advice please
She is only begging now because she is down financially, if you foolishly and stupidly allow her to join you in Gabon, your coffin will be carried back from there.

Be wise and divorce her, thank God her womb has been shut by Almighty God to prevent a heart attack for you.
Re: Should I Divorce Her by vivalavida(m): 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2019
ekene101:
My bro divorce her asap,I made d mistake of marrying one with same characteristics, she was very loyal when I was training her in school,bought clothes,textbooks,house rent etc. Immediately mmm started,she used money I saved in her account to do mmm and made some small change and thought she had arrived,that's when see finish started,she now believes she can stand on her own. This was someone I saved my alawi to pay up her final year fees and still made sure she went to camp, so doing mmm and serving made her start misbehaving. Once mmm folded up and she lost the whole money,including her savings,she came back begging,I was already done with her,but my brother and friends pleaded because we had come a long way,forgave her and she took in,gave birth and we were happy once again,immediately I helped her register and she got Npower job,got paid 3months (90k)character changed again,then our trad mrg was two months away,she just woke up one morning,said she was going to supply shoes(she started importing and selling shoes with the 90k,including the little I added to it for her)packed her shoes and bag,carried our baby and left.. I didn't say anything, business was booming,she brought taxi and packed her remaining loads very early one morning with her younger sister,including baby's picture on d wall.still I kept my cool,her mom later called to ask Wat was happening,told her and she pleaded with me to forgive and forget,told her am not not angry,still go to visit once am chanced and bring things for my baby,but she always threw them away,told me one time on what's app that she could kill me if she had the chance,if not because she is scared of loosing custody of the baby while in prison,she could have poisoned me long ago. I still kept my cool because I know immediately her money is exhausted and her younger ones starts giving her see finish,her head will return to default settings..
Just last week,she called trying to make peace,I went to her moms place to see my baby and over head her saying people bought her goods on credit,now no money to buy stuffs,not even diapers for baby(because I stopped buying,because she always throw away anything I bring for my child) I gave my baby some money and the clothes I bought for her and left,she came to the house since 3days now,I didn't say anything, she has been begging and begging.. I only cook when necessary and do other house chores because I don't want her to poison me,at night I sleep in the parlor, while she and baby sleeps in the room.
My point is,she is now down financially at the moment and is looking for a way to extort me again as usual to start her importation business,once things start going well again and she believes she can now stand on her two feet again and doesn't need me,she will still show her bad character and leave. So I have decided to leave my door wide open because my target is to meet a certain financial target,do my visa and leave this country,woman is not on my agenda for now. This is someone who doesn't even wash my clothes,cook or go to the market,I do all these things just to keep my home together but still,she never appreciated my efforts,someone that even if am broke and she has money,she won't even lend me some for a few days to buy food stuffs at home that she will still eat from. I have made the mistake already, you that haven't gotten a child yet,don't make such mistake..I already vowed not go have kids from different women,if not I would have found someone else and maybe married her by now.
Some women only need you because of what they get from you and start giving you attitude when they achieve that,its not only girlfriends, even sisters,mothers and wives are not exempted.

Damm

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce Her by oglalasioux(m): 10:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
You said her business is down. That's why she wants you back. If it is love you want you can never get it from this woman. So choose between staying married and staying happy. It's your choice, bro.
Re: Should I Divorce Her by Dshocker(m): 10:09pm On Apr 20, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I like men that are open minded, not biased, logical in thinking, kudos.

Why not marry him,since you like him
Re: Should I Divorce Her by Biglittlelois(f): 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
Dshocker:

Why not marry him,since you like him

Did you see where I typed "men", jealous much cos you don't fall in that category

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce Her by Biglittlelois(f): 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
ekene101:
My bro divorce her asap,I made d mistake of marrying one with same characteristics, she was very loyal when I was training her in school,bought clothes,textbooks,house rent etc. Immediately mmm started,she used money I saved in her account to do mmm and made some small change and thought she had arrived,that's when see finish started,she now believes she can stand on her own. This was someone I saved my alawi to pay up her final year fees and still made sure she went to camp, so doing mmm and serving made her start misbehaving. Once mmm folded up and she lost the whole money,including her savings,she came back begging,I was already done with her,but my brother and friends pleaded because we had come a long way,forgave her and she took in,gave birth and we were happy once again,immediately I helped her register and she got Npower job,got paid 3months (90k)character changed again,then our trad mrg was two months away,she just woke up one morning,said she was going to supply shoes(she started importing and selling shoes with the 90k,including the little I added to it for her)packed her shoes and bag,carried our baby and left.. I didn't say anything, business was booming,she brought taxi and packed her remaining loads very early one morning with her younger sister,including baby's picture on d wall.still I kept my cool,her mom later called to ask Wat was happening,told her and she pleaded with me to forgive and forget,told her am not not angry,still go to visit once am chanced and bring things for my baby,but she always threw them away,told me one time on what's app that she could kill me if she had the chance,if not because she is scared of loosing custody of the baby while in prison,she could have poisoned me long ago. I still kept my cool because I know immediately her money is exhausted and her younger ones starts giving her see finish,her head will return to default settings..
Just last week,she called trying to make peace,I went to her moms place to see my baby and over head her saying people bought her goods on credit,now no money to buy stuffs,not even diapers for baby(because I stopped buying,because she always throw away anything I bring for my child) I gave my baby some money and the clothes I bought for her and left,she came to the house since 3days now,I didn't say anything, she has been begging and begging.. I only cook when necessary and do other house chores because I don't want her to poison me,at night I sleep in the parlor, while she and baby sleeps in the room.
My point is,she is now down financially at the moment and is looking for a way to extort me again as usual to start her importation business,once things start going well again and she believes she can now stand on her two feet again and doesn't need me,she will still show her bad character and leave. So I have decided to leave my door wide open because my target is to meet a certain financial target,do my visa and leave this country,woman is not on my agenda for now. This is someone who doesn't even wash my clothes,cook or go to the market,I do all these things just to keep my home together but still,she never appreciated my efforts,someone that even if am broke and she has money,she won't even lend me some for a few days to buy food stuffs at home that she will still eat from. I have made the mistake already, you that haven't gotten a child yet,don't make such mistake..I already vowed not go have kids from different women,if not I would have found someone else and maybe married her by now.
Some women only need you because of what they get from you and start giving you attitude when they achieve that,its not only girlfriends, even sisters,mothers and wives are not exempted.

Chai, this is really sad, some women's wickedNess na follow come.

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce Her by babyfaceafrica: 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2019
jesmond3945:
my brother let your wife join you, please I beg you in the name of God. It is not easy for her especially without a child. She is under pressure coupled with the fact you are not with her. Why she lashed at you is because she felt you are trying to use excuse to divorce her. She is feeling very lonely, it can affect someone's psyche. I am talking from experience. If she joins you and she still continues her bad behaviour then you have every right to take any decision you deem fit
if I hear
Re: Should I Divorce Her by ekene101: 12:24am On Apr 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Chai, this is really sad, some women's wickedNess na follow come.
am telling you,just pray you don't encounter some certain negative type of people,my own case I couldn't sleep for close to 3weeks,I had insomnia, if not for one kogi man that gave me herbs that helped me relax,I even got peptic ulcer sef.sis story many..if I see woman now I dey run 4/40

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce Her by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 21, 2019
ekene101:
mi broda peace be wit u
Re: Should I Divorce Her by ekene101: 1:06am On Apr 21, 2019
blissgregory:
mi broda peace be wit u
thanks sist..
Re: Should I Divorce Her by agitator: 6:55am On May 11, 2019
kennygee:
Don't you people look into the family you are marrying into?

It is very obvious her mother doesn't care about marital values and the place of a wife in a home.

I am not an agitator for divorce and I'll tell you that thus is not enough reason for a divorce.

Give it a try, sit her down, tell her the things you won't accept in the marriage anymore, that until you see changes, you won't give her your all.

Tell her to focus on you and leave her family alone.

You can never be AGITATOR. grin grin grin
Re: Should I Divorce Her by Yameater(m): 8:15am On May 11, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Did you see where I typed "men", jealous much cos you don't fall in that category
Stop insulting him for giving you a VERY good advice.

DON’T YOU DARE INSULT ME BECAUSE I HAVE HEADACHES
Re: Should I Divorce Her by Ganjafama(m): 9:40am On May 11, 2019
@ekene101 if I were you I would have kept that woman at arm's length. Don't sleep in the same house with her. Remember the lawyer who slit her husband's throat while he was asleep.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce Her by ekene101: 9:43am On May 11, 2019
Ganjafama:
@ekene101 if I were you I would have kept that woman at arm's length. Don't sleep in the same house with her. Remember the lawyer who slit her husband's throat while he was asleep.
bro she is back to her mother's house,we have officially divorced and concluded on me sending upkeep for my child till she come of age,everyone has moved on with their lives. Thanks for the heads up though.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce Her by Yameater(m): 10:33am On May 11, 2019
ekene101:
bro she is back to her mother's house,we have officially divorced and concluded on me sending upkeep for my child till she come of age,everyone has moved on with their lives. Thanks for the heads up though.
w

How come your divorce was very fast?
Re: Should I Divorce Her by ekene101: 11:03am On May 11, 2019
Yameater:
w

How come your divorce was very fast?
since we were not officially married and money wasn't paid on her head since she was pregnant during the intro,so it was easy for both families to dissolve the union.
Re: Should I Divorce Her by Yameater(m): 11:13am On May 11, 2019
ekene101:
since we were not officially married and money wasn't paid on her head since she was pregnant during the intro,so it was easy for both families to dissolve the union.

OIC
But I don’t think you needed anyone to dissolve the union
Re: Should I Divorce Her by ekene101: 11:20am On May 11, 2019
Yameater:

OIC
But I don’t think you needed anyone to dissolve the union
actually we don't,but both families needs to be aware of the situation of things, especially for the sake of the child because one wrong move from the mother can actually cause serious harm to the child so her family needs to monitor her movements at all times till she reaches a certain age. I.e if she starts datig another man,she can't prepare the baby's meals,the grandma will have to take over,else if she does,there will be serious consequences.
Re: Should I Divorce Her by Kendumazy(m): 11:24am On May 11, 2019
ekene101:

Hmmmm, another man will carry her again with her bad characters. May God save men from all these ill mannered women. Op, please try and check up on your kid time to time and don't ever send upkeep to her by cash. Send it via account and it's to her account direct for record purpose. Also, don't ever give her money to buy clothes, shoes for your kid. By the clothes, shoes and give it to her. Such woman can brainwash the kid that you don't do anything or irresponsible. So, always have evidence of anything you are sending to your kid. All the very best.

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce Her by ekene101: 11:34am On May 11, 2019
Kendumazy:

Hmmmm, another man will carry her again with her bad characters. May God save men from all these ill mannered women. Op, please try and check up on your kid time to time and don't ever send upkeep to her by cash. Send it via account and it's to her account direct for record purpose. Also, don't ever give her money to buy clothes, shoes for your kid. By the clothes, shoes and give it to her. Such woman can brainwash the kid that you don't do anything or irresponsible. So, always have evidence of anything you are sending to your kid. All the very best.
Any transaction I intend doing is via bank,I was there last week to see my baby, bought clothes, diapers and other stuffs for her and personally handed it to her mom(baby's grandma) told them to always inform me if she needs anything, especially her drugs and diapers,so I can always replace them on time .it is well o,at least I have rest of mind after all the stress.
Re: Should I Divorce Her by Kendumazy(m): 11:45am On May 11, 2019
ekene101:
Any transaction I intend doing is via bank,I was there last week to see my baby, bought clothes, diapers and other stuffs for her and personally handed it to her mom(baby's grandma) told them to always inform me if she needs anything, especially her drugs and diapers,so I can always replace them on time .it is well o,at least I have rest of mind after all the stress.

Rest of mind should be any man's priority. Sorry about this i want to say, with time, try and get DNA test done for that child. Heard it's not that costly, like 100k. God bless sir
Re: Should I Divorce Her by Yameater(m): 12:00pm On May 11, 2019
ekene101:
actually we don't,but both families needs to be aware of the situation of things, especially for the sake of the child because one wrong move from the mother can actually cause serious harm to the child so her family needs to monitor her movements at all times till she reaches a certain age. I.e if she starts datig another man,she can't prepare the baby's meals,the grandma will have to take over,else if she does,there will be serious consequences.

Tradition things
Re: Should I Divorce Her by deltateam: 4:03pm On May 11, 2019
freg2000:
I recently shifted base to Gabon for business over a year ago. My wife, legally married is in Nigeria. I discovered some bad attitudes and wayward ways with her and called to caution her.
To my surprise, she abused and insulted me, composed a 30mins audio full of curses and send it to me for accusing her wrongly.
Her sisters and brothers also joined in sending stinkers to me with abuses while the mother kept an ominous silence also by inciting her daughters that am too authoritative am her daughters.
I kept silence and withdrew, my wife refused to call or message me for a whole month.
Presently, she starred begging and crying asking me to forgive her since I have severed all contacts and intimated her of a divorce option,. She is very stubborn, not submissive and full of empty pride. Till now my mother in law never utter a word. I now asked her what will be the implications for her siblings whom she contracted to abuse and curse me. She was crying that I married her and not them and should pity her. Things are not in good shape for her now, even her good bizness is folding up. She even want me to allow her to join me here in Gabon.
My spirit is no longer with her please. I want to ignore her to rot away and later divorce her. She has no child for me yet. Advice please

Just continue to manage her attitude. Not bearing you a child doesn't mean divorce.

Pastors need to draft this new trend in wedding sermons.

When you said "I do" to for better, for worse. This situation was inclusive. So brace up. No woman is perfect.
Re: Should I Divorce Her by deltateam: 4:16pm On May 11, 2019
Hector09:
U did nt sat if u have a child or not but its obvious that the reason why she is begging u is that her business is running down, she is a gold digger, my dear she sent u 30 mins audio full of insult, next one we be acide

Are you married?
Re: Should I Divorce Her by ogawisdom(m): 4:24pm On May 11, 2019
Boss13:

Sorry about your situation bro. You may reconsider remarrying but before you do. I did a write up on how to pick your wife and I can tell you would see some of the mistakes you made. So when you do want to remarry don’t make other mistake. Study it and advise other young men.

Human behavior changes with weather and your book is just nothing. Very few women are respectful if independent n your book can't change that. They are more loyal when they are dependent on you.

Again u can only see 30% of a woman character before you marry her bc of pretence. U only understand the character of a woman after 5 yrs of marriage. Circumstances is what reveals character. Just lose your job n u will see your angelic wife turning into a devil overnight. Lol

I am sure u are not married so u have zero experience and have nothing to offer in a book.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce Her by drmikeadams(m): 11:33pm On May 11, 2019
ogawisdom:

Human behavior changes with weather and your book is just nothing. Very few women are respectful if independent n your book can't change that. They are more loyal when they are dependent on you.

Again u can only see 30% of a woman character before you marry her bc of pretence. U only understand the character of a woman after 5 yrs of marriage. Circumstances is what reveals character. Just lose your job n u will see your angelic wife turning into a devil overnight. Lol

I am sure u are not married so u have zero experience and have nothing to offer in a book.
grin walai u know them grin
Re: Should I Divorce Her by ceeceeuwa: 4:51pm On May 12, 2019
ekene101:
thanks bro,I will check out the thread right away. I already made the mistake so instead of wallowing in self pity,I decided to double my effort so I can cover my expenses for my trip overseas, the money she used for mmm which died with the scheme was suppose to be the money I should have traveled with 2016,I saved it with her because family and friends knows my weakness,if I have I give once they call for help. I counted my loss after the crash of mmm,still thanked my God because I was suppose to go through Libya to Europe, who knows if I would have made it or perished on the way because a close friend we were suppose to go together died in agadez enroute Europe. Its a long story but all in all,we give God all the praises.

This one she is now back if you are not careful it will be baby number 2 and you will be stuck with her for life.Grow some balls!
Re: Should I Divorce Her by ekene101: 9:17pm On May 12, 2019
ceeceeuwa:

This one she is now back if you are not careful it will be baby number 2 and you will be stuck with her for life.Grow some balls!
lolx,read to d end,even when she was around I slept in d sitting room all through to ensure I never make that silly mistake again.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Divorce Her by Ohraykon: 5:47am On May 13, 2019
Yo yo
ekene101:
bros sorry for what u went thru. Even me sef get my story av been single for a while i av vowed not to marry any naija lady its like the good ones are taken. Even the church gurls are demonic!
Re: Should I Divorce Her by ekene101: 7:09am On May 13, 2019
Ohraykon:
Yo yobros sorry for what u went thru. Even me sef get my story av been single for a while i av vowed not to marry any naija lady its like the good ones are taken. Even the church gurls are demonic!
you have said it all bro,relationship is not on my mind now,my focus is to acquire properties on ground then leave the country,everything about this country is messed up.

1 Like

Re: Should I Divorce Her by ceeceeuwa: 9:22pm On May 13, 2019
ekene101:
lolx,read to d end,even when she was around I slept in d sitting room all through to ensure I never make that silly mistake again.
When konji go hold you,you will keep all that principles aside. On a serious note, the greatest mistake one can make in life is to have avchild with a toxic person...wishing you all the best!
Re: Should I Divorce Her by ekene101: 6:51am On May 14, 2019
ceeceeuwa:

When konji go hold you,you will keep all that principles aside. On a serious note, the greatest mistake one can make in life is to have avchild with a toxic person...wishing you all the best!
lolx,its not everyone that bends to the will of konji,as long as I keep myself busy and my mind occupied,it wont come knocking,this is not my first time staying celibate though,everything revolves around d mind.on d other hand,mistake has already been made,no regrets because its a baby's life we are talking about,I could have easily asked her to abort it when she wanted to,but its against my beliefs. All lives are sacred,since my parent didn't abort me,so why abort an innocent child.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Love For My Husband Keep Diminishing! / Shocking: Ex-footballer Odartey Lamptey Discovers 3 Kids With Wife Not His / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.