Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

Jarrell Miller Fails Second Drug Test, Fight With Anthony Joshua Off - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jarrell Miller Fails Second Drug Test, Fight With Anthony Joshua Off (20441 Views)

Mike Tyson Used A Fake Penis The 'Whizzinator' To Pass Drug Test / Andy Ruiz Jr Rules Out UK Rematch With Anthony Joshua; Says It's A Trap / Lagos Boys Pose With Anthony Joshua (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jarrell Miller Fails Second Drug Test, Fight With Anthony Joshua Off by MrDoGood(m): 10:24am On Apr 20, 2019
AJ still number 1

grin grin grin
Re: Jarrell Miller Fails Second Drug Test, Fight With Anthony Joshua Off by IprintMONEY: 10:25am On Apr 20, 2019
from the way he was behaving , i knew he was on cheap drugs

2 Likes

Re: Jarrell Miller Fails Second Drug Test, Fight With Anthony Joshua Off by Howell: 10:25am On Apr 20, 2019
He knew there was no way he could beat Joshua naturally
Re: Jarrell Miller Fails Second Drug Test, Fight With Anthony Joshua Off by mamajj17(f): 10:28am On Apr 20, 2019
Harrystuni:
Let me replace him

I laugh in German grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jarrell Miller Fails Second Drug Test, Fight With Anthony Joshua Off by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:30am On Apr 20, 2019
He failed 3 drug test not 2. That shows all his wins in professional kick boxing are controversial. He is a big disgrace.
Re: Jarrell Miller Fails Second Drug Test, Fight With Anthony Joshua Off by 9gerian: 10:35am On Apr 20, 2019
The urge to beat AJ at all costs... angry

Ikeboboafri:
Jarrell Miller failed his second drug test, and this led to his fight with Anthony Joshua at Madison Square Garden on June 1 being called off. The American boxer was expected to fight IBF, WBA, and WBO champion Joshua before an “adverse finding” from a sample taken on March 20.  Miller was denied a licence for the 1 June bout following the findings, and he disclosed that he intends to appeal against the decision to revoke his licence.

Anthony Joshua’s promoter, Eddie Hearn, who confirmed that Jarrell Miller failed his second drug test stated that the fight was off. “We have now received news from VADA that Jarrell Miller has now failed a second separate test for a further substance. AJ’s June 1 opponent will be announced next week – if you don’t think you can beat him clean then delete my number!” Hearn wrote on Twitter.

He further disclosed that a new opponent for British IBF, WBA and WBO heavyweight champion Joshua will be announced next week.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/20/jarrell-miller-fails-second-drug-test-fight-with-anthony-joshua-off/

Re: Jarrell Miller Fails Second Drug Test, Fight With Anthony Joshua Off by Ubdavis(m): 10:38am On Apr 20, 2019
They should have kept quiet, allow him fight if he wins , title stripped as a result of dropping....
Re: Jarrell Miller Fails Second Drug Test, Fight With Anthony Joshua Off by Howell: 10:39am On Apr 20, 2019
ibkayee:
Lol is this the same one who pushed Anthony that time?
He was the one that pushed Joshua, the drugs must have been working overtime

1 Like

Re: Jarrell Miller Fails Second Drug Test, Fight With Anthony Joshua Off by seangy4konji: 10:54am On Apr 20, 2019
This is unacceptable... After Giving Joshua first attack..

He must receive ooo
Re: Jarrell Miller Fails Second Drug Test, Fight With Anthony Joshua Off by ibkayee(f): 11:13am On Apr 20, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Yes and we all stormed his Instagram to teach him a lesson
grin
Re: Jarrell Miller Fails Second Drug Test, Fight With Anthony Joshua Off by ShawnT(m): 11:31am On Apr 20, 2019
I would love AJ to box out his teeth
Re: Jarrell Miller Fails Second Drug Test, Fight With Anthony Joshua Off by 9jaBloke: 11:32am On Apr 20, 2019
The boy get luck. He for go ask Breazeale wetin im eye see.
Re: Jarrell Miller Fails Second Drug Test, Fight With Anthony Joshua Off by 9jaBloke: 11:35am On Apr 20, 2019
ShawnT:
I would love AJ to box out his teeth

AJ don already mean the guy. A part of me feels he intentionally failed the tests to evade the beating. E pain me o.

2 Likes

Re: Jarrell Miller Fails Second Drug Test, Fight With Anthony Joshua Off by saintade01(m): 1:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
Thank God. I never wished AJ fight this guy before sef. Too low for him,, even Wilder attested to that.
Re: Jarrell Miller Fails Second Drug Test, Fight With Anthony Joshua Off by Badonasty(m): 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ikeboboafri:
Jarrell Miller failed his second drug test, and this led to his fight with Anthony Joshua at Madison Square Garden on June 1 being called off. The American boxer was expected to fight IBF, WBA, and WBO champion Joshua before an “adverse finding” from a sample taken on March 20.  Miller was denied a licence for the 1 June bout following the findings, and he disclosed that he intends to appeal against the decision to revoke his licence.

Anthony Joshua’s promoter, Eddie Hearn, who confirmed that Jarrell Miller failed his second drug test stated that the fight was off. “We have now received news from VADA that Jarrell Miller has now failed a second separate test for a further substance. AJ’s June 1 opponent will be announced next week – if you don’t think you can beat him clean then delete my number!” Hearn wrote on Twitter.

He further disclosed that a new opponent for British IBF, WBA and WBO heavyweight champion Joshua will be announced next week.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/20/jarrell-miller-fails-second-drug-test-fight-with-anthony-joshua-off/

AJ go still beat am with the drugs sef
Re: Jarrell Miller Fails Second Drug Test, Fight With Anthony Joshua Off by Abooh: 1:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
noway89:
na wilder i want make him fight
wilder is a not match to aj,he is a poor boxer,i watched and study him many times
Re: Jarrell Miller Fails Second Drug Test, Fight With Anthony Joshua Off by dhareh: 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
No wonder he had the effontery to shove Joshua, he believed in something then, American boxers and their big mouth undecided......... Luis Ortiz will be a better opponent, big men deserves big fight, Ortiz will be a good test for Joshua as he prepared for blockbuster against Wilder
Re: Jarrell Miller Fails Second Drug Test, Fight With Anthony Joshua Off by koolaid87: 2:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
Pls let him face Joshua with his drugs, na still handicap.

Miller with all him mouth Japaa for die minute.

Ta lo fe gbe ina wo oju ekun?

Long reign King AJ
Re: Jarrell Miller Fails Second Drug Test, Fight With Anthony Joshua Off by oyebolaidris: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
i wish nobody beats AJ forever, but it has to happen one day. sorry millier, team AJ here
Re: Jarrell Miller Fails Second Drug Test, Fight With Anthony Joshua Off by Balenciagabrain: 7:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
Boiz can't smoke ordinary weed again? Na wa for una

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes / Benzema Becomes First French Player To Score 10 Goals In A Single UCL Campaign / Wlliam Troost-Ekong's Birthday: Super Eagles Players Hold Birthday Get Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.