Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:29 AM

Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF (17995 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by seunmsg(m): 12:02pm On Apr 20, 2019
lordkush:

oga shut your dirty mouth.

ceremonial or not
he was president. commander in chief

Commander in chief of which military? You guys are just clowns. Go and read about what transpired after the 1964 general election. The GOC clearly told your Azikiwe puppet that he takes orders from only the prime minister.

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by jom28gy(m): 12:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
What you said is partly right in the sense that,southern resources,is commonly served,while the ones in the north,are shared within themselves.where is one nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by SoNature(m): 12:19pm On Apr 20, 2019
I am Christian and yes, I like this type of Jihad.
Useless idiots!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by ClearFlair: 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
Jaymaxxy:

The National Christian Elders Forum has described the Thursday conviction of the former Chief Justice of Nigeria, Walter Onnoghen, by the Code of Conduct Tribunal as part of “the jihad” against Christians in the country.

The NCEF claimed the development was a continuation of the “jihad that began with the overthrow of General Yakubu Gowon in 1975”.

The Chairman of the forum, Chief Solomon Asemota (SAN), said this in a statement on Friday in response to an article titled, ‘What kind of elders’ published by a national newspaper.

He attributed the country’s under-development to the conflict between democracy and Sharia, adding that the amalgamation of the Northern and Southern regions had contributed to the problems of Nigeria.

Asemota said while proceeds from oil and gas in the South were shared by all Nigerians, “gold and other precious minerals in the North belong to the North alone to complete annexation of the South to the North”.

He added, “President Buhari in 1983 committed treason when he overthrew the Shehu Shagari government. This is in addition to the fact that he was one of the seven colonels who masterminded the overthrow of General Yakubu Gowon in 1975.

“It was the same coup plotters that retired Chief Justice Elias, a Muslim but was a committed democrat, in order to Islamise Nigeria by replacing a Federal Republic with a Sultanate.

“Today, Justice Walter Onnoghen’s removal through stealth jihad of the executive is the continuation of the jihad that began with the overthrow of General Gowon in 1975.”

https://punchng.com/onnoghens-conviction-jihad-against-christians-ncef/

This is blasphemy. Next please!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by Westsida: 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
[s]
true2god:
If you are a 'Christian' then you are a Yoruba 'Christian' who will support even Hitler as long as your are benefitting from a bad and evil system. That's how the cosmic forces make you guys to behave and I fully understand and it's never your doing to be treacherous in nature.

That aside, this is a clear-cut stealth Jihad at play, using a so-called VP 'pastor' as a shield in their quest for a total political control and also for a religious conquest, using their 'sophisticated' conspirators (useful idiots) who are power hungry for 2023.
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Unintelligent! Stop equating Christianity with democracy.

Vatican, England, these two are seats of world's most populous christians and authority on the worldwide Christiandom.

Is Vatican a democracy, is England a democracy?

The seat of democracy is US and they are not a authority on Christianity...in fact they violate the teachings of Christ and oppose his authority in their social laws.

If western education retards our faculty of reasoning in Africa, perharps we should stop studying and training in western education. Its benefits are not meaningful or useful for us.
this Muslim man will soon die of crying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by olas24u(f): 12:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
Preshy561:
Afonjas are anti South and anti Christian.

Except for the few of them; ffk, Fayose and co.
Did you support this fellows after ?
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by Ubdavis(m): 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
And I will say it again. The former CJN is a criminal, he was involved in some understand dealings... Am a Christian in case u don't knw

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
Awol1:
That's what it is; jihad.

They veil it under the guise of fighting corruption...

They have demented and shallow-minded urchins, both in cabinet and everywhere on social media to defend their atrocities.

These urchins are either educated illiterates who cannot read beyond the line and discern things, or are doing what they are doing for the money and the power.

They do not care about what we are going to bequeath to the next generation. F*ck the next generation. Let them be islamised for all they care, so long as their interest for today is protected.

Turkey, Algeria, Tunisia, etc, were wholly Christian countries but Islamic marauders succeeded in islamising them.

They will no longer do it through war in Nigeria because we are now in 21st century; the World will condemn it. But they will do it systematically.

The worst thing that would happen is if they continue to have praise-singers amongst Christians.

We should all, all Christians, rise up against this.

Look at their foolish Christian appendage in Aso Rock what they've reduced him to... sharing money to buy votes.

Tears for my country...
It seems your brain is under your feet. Sambo Dasuki is also a Christian right? Can't you try to reason with your senses for once?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by ledaman: 12:26pm On Apr 20, 2019
Who av we offended to make us reason like this?
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by Esji80(m): 12:28pm On Apr 20, 2019
These people like they play religion ooooo for every matter ooo

Let me ask some of their sympathizers here some few questions--

1. Is the 1999 constitution from the Qur'an or Bible?

2. Is the CCT act from Qur'an or Bible?

3. When these judges(both Muslims and Christains) were eating their dollars together , did they ever remember their Christian and Muslim brethren who are languishing in abject poverty?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by ken6488(m): 12:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
Forget corruption stuffz

The truth is that the northern elite i.e jihadist

Feel a a southerner most Importantly a Christian. Can't hold such a top position

the corruption of a thing is just cover up

What of the billions the magical snake swallow
The ikoyi apartment
The grass cutter

grin just dey like only SE and SS
Understand there games though the SW are bee n mislead because of the population of yoruba Muslims

Last na we go dey alright but one thing is sure is northern Nigeria continue like this I doubt Nigeria will still remain after 20yrs

Northern Nigeria have occupied every important position of the country
Except the Navy

Bitter truth SE and SW
Just work together

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by towyeenbell2: 12:33pm On Apr 20, 2019
Abeg make I quick get away from this mumu people post ...

That person who composed this balderdash is a real pervert.
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by 912(m): 12:34pm On Apr 20, 2019
lordkush:

oga shut your dirty mouth.

ceremonial or not
he was president. commander in chief

He wasn't commander in chief, Tafawa Balewa was. He was a ceremonial president. You seem not to understand the meaning of ceremonial

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by bafsonbaf: 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
Atleast now i figure out why Nigeria is under developed! Religion!!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by maasoap(m): 12:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
Awol1:

Where is Maina?

Go and look for him now! He stole under Jonathan, Jonathan gave him cover until he was able to escape. Must Buhari clean all your mess? Shame

7 Likes

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by 9gerian: 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
Gowon who took over after Ironsi is a Christian!!!

That pre- 1966 events of the coup and the selective killings of Northern, western and southern leaders, whilst eastern leaders were spared led to the counter coup / assassination of Aguinyi Ironsi, Adekunle Fajuyi and a host of other eastern officers, and people who were largely innocent. And then the Biafra war!

Nigeria has not recovered from those mistakes made / championed by a few individuals who had no idea how far reaching the consequences of their actions would go.

Worse, most Nigerians today fail to realize that all these actors made mistakes irrespective of tribe, and the same mistakes are currently being made afresh, how be it with their own active contributions.

seunmsg:
TY Danjuma is behind NCEF. He personally supervised the killings of Agunyi Ironsi and Adekunke Fajuyi. Ironsi was Nigeria’s first Christian ruler. Today, TY Danjuma is playing the religion card because he had fell out with the current administration.

It was not a big deal to him when he killed a Christian head of state and replaced him with a Muslim but it’s a big deal if a turn coat judge is convicted by a tribunal of competent jurisdiction. Such an hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by 912(m): 12:37pm On Apr 20, 2019
bafsonbaf:
Atleast now i figure out why Nigeria is under developed! Religion!!!

God bless you. Mere looking at the divide in this thread it is clear Nigeria cannot develop. If this is how the future leaders hold such tribal and religious hatred, then there is no hope for growth

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by 9gerian: 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2019
True.

Under the parliamentary system of government, the prime minister was the head of government, and president ceremonial.

seunmsg:

Azikiwe was just a ceremonial puppet. He never ruled Nigeria. Ironsi was the first Christian ruler of Nigeria and Danjuma personally supervised his killing.
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 20, 2019
Awol1:
That's what it is; jihad.

They veil it under the guise of fighting corruption...

They have demented and shallow-minded urchins, both in cabinet and everywhere on social media to defend their atrocities.

These urchins are either educated illiterates who cannot read beyond the line and discern things, or are doing what they are doing for the money and the power.

They do not care about what we are going to bequeath to the next generation. F*ck the next generation. Let them be islamised for all they care, so long as their interest for today is protected.

Turkey, Algeria, Tunisia, etc, were wholly Christian countries but Islamic marauders succeeded in islamising them.

They will no longer do it through war in Nigeria because we are now in 21st century; the World will condemn it. But they will do it systematically.

The worst thing that would happen is if they continue to have praise-singers amongst Christians.

We should all, all Christians, rise up against this.

Look at their foolish Christian appendage in Aso Rock what they've reduced him to... sharing money to buy votes.

Tears for my country...

I'm a Christian but if corruption is what people defend I'm the name of Christianity, I'll rather Nigeria is islamized. What's Christian about onnoghen, ffk, obj, gej, deziani, fayose, omokri and other thieves?
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by Bridget95(f): 12:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
correctyourself:
They should go and seat down, this has nothing to do with religion, I am a Christian; however the law have to take it course on this matter. Well done Nigeria Constitution.
But the law will not be applied to the president who threw away the quota system and gave 95% of national appointments to his Muslim brothers.If you don't believe that APC was founded to enthrone Muslims far over Christians in Nigeria,then have your head checked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by Staru1(m): 12:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
dat's d fun thing abt naija politics, if is not tribe, surely it will be religion........ drawing out attentions off from vocal-points..

*Godsavemycountry#
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by Bridget95(f): 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
schoolboij:

I'm a Christian but if corruption is what people defend I'm the name of Christianity, I'll rather Nigeria is islamized. What's Christian about onnoghen, ffk, obj, gej, deziani, fayose, omokri and other thieves?
That is what they the Muslims up north and their southern brothers have made you to understand that Christian politicians are thieves .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by michoim(m): 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nonsense. Is Jesus the one that sent Onnoghen to behave inappropriately in public office? Elders without wisdom...

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by correctyourself(m): 12:49pm On Apr 20, 2019
Bridget95:
But the law will not be applied to the president who threw away the quota system and gave 95% of national appointments to his Muslim brothers.If you don't believe that APC was founded to enthrone Muslims far over Christians in Nigeria,then have your head checked.

Its your head that needs to be checked, go and contest in your own village as councillor and see if they would vote for you.

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by YoungAncient1: 12:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
I'm tired of all these pharasical religious groups that know nothing about the things of the spirit
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by GoldHorse(m): 12:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
This is Jihad against thieves. Awon agbaya!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods" / EFCC Invites Abdulmumin Jibrin Over Budget Padding (Photo) / PDP To Buhari: Your Comments On Illegal Migrants Insensitive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.