Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,998 members, 7,952,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:45 AM

Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF (17992 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by emmasege: 12:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
By June 2019, the heads of the three arms of government in Nigeria (Executives, Legislature and Judiciary) will be headed by Muslims.

Worse still, both Chambers in the NASS could be headed by Muslims, yet some "Esaus' amongst Christians who have sold their salvation for a plate of porridge, would still tell us there's no islamization agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by iukpe: 1:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
In Nigeria it's either everything is Religious, Ethnic, or political or financial else it's not a topic for discussion.
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by budaatum: 1:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
correctyourself:

I am not Yoruba, you people you stat away from politics if you're a Christian. This things has been happening in the judiciary, now that we have somebody who is courageous to sanitized the system I support him, I am from the south-south.

Where did he get those from? Did you know why somebody will tell you he will finish and nothing would happen? Its because of judges like him who would judge the case in his favour.

Open your eyes! Nigeria has recorded so many cases of assignation without people been prosecuted because of these bad aggs in the judiciary and police. I support President Buhari on this.
Me too!

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by Meritocracy: 1:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
Nigerianization:
Even though Saraki and Tinubu survived similar onslaught. I continue to emphasize that you must be a witch to be witch-hunted. If Justice Onoghen was clean, nothing would have happened to him.

As dirty as he was, he was unable to clean up his acts, banking on Gov Wike, who was fighting the political battle of his life, to navigate the judiciary him, an organization he heads.

More witches should be hunted please and when buhari leaves power, let a new set of witch-hunters hunt for the witches in buhari's government.

Onoghen is one of the reason behind Saraki CCT survival. He's so greedy to allow politicians ruin his career. Nigeria will never be okay without judiciary sanitation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by akaahs(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
correctyourself:
They should go and seat down, this has nothing to do with religion, I am a Christian; however the law have to take it course on this matter. Well done Nigeria Constitution.
Do you know what? You know nothing about want you just type up there. What do you think kaduna and plateau always are in religion crisis? U better wake up before is too late for you guyz. When elders spoke, you must listen and learn from them, there is wisdom in they are saying.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by daviefm(m): 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
Awol1:
That's what it is; jihad.

They veil it under the guise of fighting corruption...

They have demented and shallow-minded urchins, both in cabinet and everywhere on social media to defend their atrocities.

These urchins are either educated illiterates who cannot read beyond the line and discern things, or are doing what they are doing for the money and the power.

They do not care about what we are going to bequeath to the next generation. F*ck the next generation. Let them be islamised for all they care, so long as their interest for today is protected.

Turkey, Algeria, Tunisia, etc, were wholly Christian countries but Islamic marauders succeeded in islamising them.

They will no longer do it through war in Nigeria because we are now in 21st century; the World will condemn it. But they will do it systematically.

The worst thing that would happen is if they continue to have praise-singers amongst Christians.

We should all, all Christians, rise up against this.

Look at their foolish Christian appendage in Aso Rock what they've reduced him to... sharing money to buy votes.

Tears for my country...

U said a lot but you have not pass any message but your usual raving and ranting
Since 1999,Christian have pilot the helm of this country than any religion, why can't they christianize the country?
Everyone has right to religion.
The new director of currency at cbn is a Christian. Assuming she's a Muslim, u people will fill the cyberspace with noise.
Corruption is corruption. No other guise for it. Be it religion, ethnic or whatever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by Elemosho478: 1:14pm On Apr 20, 2019
This is really an Insult to Christianity, Is Christianity now about defending a corrupt Judge?

4 Likes

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by jconsulting(f): 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
I just hope war will not start in this country sooner or later

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
Bridget95:
That is what they the Muslims up north and their southern brothers have made you to understand that Christian politicians are thieves .

Politicians in Nigeria are thieves. There is nothing religious about them, else Nigeria would have been developed. It's only a fool that'll call abacha that stole so much from Nigeria a Muslim or babangida, dasuki, maina, etc Muslims. Is that what Islam teaches? Stealing from your people to enrich other lands? I don't see any politician who is a Christian Muslim in Nigeria except we don't understand what these religions truly stands for..

For a Christian organization to defend thieves in the name of religion is really shameless. It's appalling!

I can never defend any Nigerian politician in the name of religion. That's blasphemy against what Jesus Christ stands for. Christians are people who behave like Christ. But of course 99% of Nigerians are church goers that's why the country is in shambles.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by omojeesu(m): 1:21pm On Apr 20, 2019
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by foreshore(m): 1:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
Jaymaxxy:

The National Christian Elders Forum has described the Thursday conviction of the former Chief Justice of Nigeria, Walter Onnoghen, by the Code of Conduct Tribunal as part of “the jihad” against Christians in the country.

The NCEF claimed the development was a continuation of the “jihad that began with the overthrow of General Yakubu Gowon in 1975”.

The Chairman of the forum, Chief Solomon Asemota (SAN), said this in a statement on Friday in response to an article titled, ‘What kind of elders’ published by a national newspaper.

He attributed the country’s under-development to the conflict between democracy and Sharia, adding that the amalgamation of the Northern and Southern regions had contributed to the problems of Nigeria.

Asemota said while proceeds from oil and gas in the South were shared by all Nigerians, “gold and other precious minerals in the North belong to the North alone to complete annexation of the South to the North”.

He added, “President Buhari in 1983 committed treason when he overthrew the Shehu Shagari government. This is in addition to the fact that he was one of the seven colonels who masterminded the overthrow of General Yakubu Gowon in 1975.

“It was the same coup plotters that retired Chief Justice Elias, a Muslim but was a committed democrat, in order to Islamise Nigeria by replacing a Federal Republic with a Sultanate.

“Today, Justice Walter Onnoghen’s removal through stealth jihad of the executive is the continuation of the jihad that began with the overthrow of General Gowon in 1975.”

https://punchng.com/onnoghens-conviction-jihad-against-christians-ncef/

True talk but they will fail

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by Ferdinandu(m): 1:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
Who are the the stupid elders that shit at the market square. Christianity , Moslem and all true religion abhor
Stealing and corruption . We Christians disown them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by Guestlander: 1:25pm On Apr 20, 2019
Dumbest comment of the year. Thou shalt not steal doesn't mean anything to these "Christian" leaders?

Did he commit any of his crimes in the name of Jesus Christ?
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by Ajigbaleogungun(m): 1:30pm On Apr 20, 2019
We Christians have started again! Does the so-called Christian body carry another bible that supports telling lies or amass wealth in unclean means?They should keep quiet and stop making mockery of the Christian faith.Shameless corrupt set of lazy people calling themselves Christians body.
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by pfadom: 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
Did your own Bible teach you to engage in corrupt or any appearance of evil? You now blame Jihad for every repercussion against your corrupt tendencies.

Shameless!!!
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by Basifat(m): 1:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
Religion is one of the problem of this conutry.
Someone thief, which God even dislike,you are given it another name.
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by mabea: 1:48pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ubdavis:
And I will say it again. The former CJN is a criminal, he was involved in some understand dealings... Am a Christian in case u don't knw
Rather say iam APC
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by wildernessVoice: 1:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
correctyourself:
They should go and seat down, this has nothing to do with religion, I am a Christian; however the law have to take it course on this matter. Well done Nigeria Constitution.

Are you sure you're a Christian or christislam...?
Whic law is above the constitution.
In case you don't know, CJN is an appointment with constitutional procedure and it also take a constitutional procedure to disengage.
But your task masters use kangaroo procedure to remove him.
Surely, thunder shall descend on those who call evil, good and their supporters shall be carried by whirlwind.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by Greenbirth: 1:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
If the Christians can realize that you can never follow peace with the jihadist. The earlier the better. They are very wicked. The Americans have realized that. You give them water, food. Education. Everything. And they will in turn rape your 2yers old child in your present. Bomb you. I think the Christians should rise up especially in northern Kaduna. A power shared with Muslims is a power to kill.

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by correctyourself(m): 1:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
wildernessVoice:

Are you sure you're a Christian or christislam...?
Whic law is above the constitution.
In case you don't know, CJN is an appointment with constitutional procedure and it also take a constitutional procedure to disengage.
But your task masters use kangaroo procedure to remove him.
Surely, thunder shall descend on those who call evil, good and their supporters shall be carried by whirlwind.

Where did he get those monies in his account from, or is that the right way to go? God knows the reason Buhari is the president today.

The President Buhari is dealing with these people who want to swallow of our wealth, if others has done this before now, Dasuki and Co would have think twice before they shared that money, once again I thank P-Buhari, he should apply the constitution as he can and those who think he is not trying should wait for their turn to come and improve on it.

If you leave the crooks they would put CBN in their pocket and still have the mind to call lawyers to defend them.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by esosuo2: 2:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
chai I weep for Christianity if some persons whose main occupation is to form yeye forum can come out and disgrace us by taking religious side to encourage a convicted thief then they are trying by all means to make a mockery of Christianity ,elders without foresight na una know were una dey head
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by dxpecial(m): 2:03pm On Apr 20, 2019
etrouble:
Sambo Dasuki lock up nko? Is that Jihad against Muslims? You must all be mad?
that Is a vendatta misson more or less a retailation and not more!!

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by omogin(f): 2:04pm On Apr 20, 2019
correctyourself:
Sorry to say, but you lack wisdom

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by RoyalUc(m): 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2019
schoolboij:

I'm a Christian but if corruption is what people defend I'm the name of Christianity, I'll rather Nigeria is islamized. What's Christian about onnoghen, ffk, obj, gej, deziani, fayose, omokri and other thieves?

My brother, I've been struggling to answer the question.

I'm so ashamed hearing all this nonsense
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by RoyalUc(m): 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
Bridget95:
But the law will not be applied to the president who threw away the quota system and gave 95% of national appointments to his Muslim brothers.If you don't believe that APC was founded to enthrone Muslims far over Christians in Nigeria,then have your head checked.

And what do you think would be the desire of these Elders if they were in power judging from their utterances?
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by correctyourself(m): 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
omogin:

Sorry to say, but you lack wisdom

Yes I lack wisdom to support looters.
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by RoyalUc(m): 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2019
Bridget95:
That is what they the Muslims up north and their southern brothers have made you to understand that Christian politicians are thieves .

But Deazini is not. She's a Christian since she's south
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by TemmyT002(m): 2:16pm On Apr 20, 2019
Ridiculous nonsense
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by RoyalUc(m): 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
emmasege:
By June 2019, the heads of the three arms of government in Nigeria (Executives, Legislature and Judiciary) will be headed by Muslims.

Worse still, both Chambers in the NASS could be headed by Muslims, yet some "Esaus' amongst Christians would have sold their salvation for a plate of porridge, would still tell us there's no islamization agenda.

Since when did being a head of Executive, Legislature, Judiciary or both Chambers in the NASS become a proof of Salvation?
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by RoyalUc(m): 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2019
Elemosho478:
This is really an Insult to Christianity, Is Christianity now about defending a corrupt Judge?

I can't just understand it! embarassed
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by RoyalUc(m): 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
schoolboij:

Politicians in Nigeria are thieves. There is nothing religious about them, else Nigeria would have been developed. It's only a fool that'll call abacha that stole so much from Nigeria a Muslim or babangida, dasuki, maina, etc Muslims. Is that what Islam teaches? Stealing from your people to enrich other lands? I don't see any politician who is a Christian Muslim in Nigeria except we don't understand what these religions truly stands for..

For a Christian organization to defend thieves in the name of religion is really shameless. It's appalling!

I can never defend any Nigerian politician in the name of religion. That's blasphemy against what Jesus Christ stands for. Christians are people who behave like Christ. But of course 99% of Nigerians are church goers that's why the country is in shambles.

God bless you!
Re: Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF by Bridget95(f): 2:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
RoyalUc:

But Deazini is not. She's a Christian since she's south
Abacha is the greatest thieve of all but Buhari said he stole nothing, Tinuba carries cash in bullion vans yet APC calls him leader.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Ini Police Station In Akwa Ibom, Kill A Police Officer / APC UK Executives Visit President Buhari In UK (photos) / Dele Momodu Reacts To AIT Shut Down: "May God Appease The Gods"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.