Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

I Think APC Is Anti Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Think APC Is Anti Igbo (2159 Views)

Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo / Atiku: I Don’t Think APC Will Survive After 2023 / Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think APC Is Anti Igbo by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 20, 2019
I've come to realise this, even their supporters hates Igbo's ( Christians) with passion.

The question is why the hate? I'm not Igbo by the way

4 Likes

Re: I Think APC Is Anti Igbo by braine(m): 9:57am On Apr 20, 2019
I think it's the other way around.

Igbos do not love the APC.

You don't get what you don't give.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Think APC Is Anti Igbo by Tomide007: 9:58am On Apr 20, 2019
I think it's igbos that hate apc ....both okowa and ikpeazu didn't perform well yet Dey voted them in because they can't vote apc, but the other twist is Kalu....soo in the end I'm also confused.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think APC Is Anti Igbo by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 20, 2019
braine:
I think it's the other way around.

Igbos do not love the APC.

You don't get what you don't give.

hate as how?

When buhari came there to campaign, even PDP governors welcomed him and even mobilised people for the rally.

Buhari visited Ogun state and was stone but it's Igbos that hate APC?

15 Likes

Re: I Think APC Is Anti Igbo by GreyLaw(m): 10:04am On Apr 20, 2019
Tomide007:
I think it's igbos that hate apc ....both okowa and ikpeazu didn't perform well yet Dey voted them in because they can't vote apc, but the other twist is Kalu....soo in the end I'm also confused.

I see. Buhari performed so well that's why Nigerians voted him in the second time.

Buhari made it evidently clear that he did not like the SE. His appointments, speeches, and military actions showed he disdained them. Buhari called them "5%". Buhari once said in an interview and I quote: "The minister of Petroleum Kachikwu is Ibo so I don't know what else the Ibos want..." The man is completely tactless in his use of words and lacks diplomacy.

I believe if Buhari were to be from the SW he could have managed the situation better because SWs have grade A in intelligent diplomacy. They are emotionally and politically intelligent.

The Igbos hate being ordered around, disdained and told what to do. Buhari represented everything they did not like, and there was no how they would vote him in coupled with the fact that the man performed woefully. Hence any of their kit and kin seen hobnobbing with APC or Buhari was taken as a sellout. This to me is not hate. It is realism.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think APC Is Anti Igbo by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 20, 2019
Tomide007:
this doesn't even make any sense.

Delta state isn't Igbo's state and who told you okowa didn't work?

What can you say of ganduje that got reelected even when got taking bribes

12 Likes

Re: I Think APC Is Anti Igbo by midolian(m): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2019
Nonsense! Is Igbo not anti-APC?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think APC Is Anti Igbo by nagastat: 10:13am On Apr 20, 2019
You get what you give!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think APC Is Anti Igbo by braine(m): 10:14am On Apr 20, 2019
Donmedra:
hate as how?

When buhari came there to campaign, even PDP governors welcomed him and even mobilised people for the rally.

The votes measure the love. Where were the votes from the Igbos??

The end did not justify the means.

2 Likes

Re: I Think APC Is Anti Igbo by Gandollar(f): 10:16am On Apr 20, 2019
OP this is a useless thread, I urge the mods to take it to the jokes section.

Igbos are the ones that hate APC because of their occultic, terrorist and murderous nature.

To make a bad story worse, they elected a well known Boko Haram defender and aider to be their torchbearer.

Where were you when in the build up to the last election when APC sent a deluge of political jobbers to try and woo the SE over, promising them heaven on Earth if they should vote buhari grin?

Have you not see zombies jubilating that at least buhari scored 25% in SE this time around?

APC doesn't hate Igbos, Igbos hate APC.

Iammo, 912, wirinet B1AK3

5 Likes

Re: I Think APC Is Anti Igbo by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 20, 2019
Gandollar:
OP this is a useless thread, I urge the mods to take it to the jokes section.

Igbos are the ones that hate APC because of their occultic, terrorist and murderous nature.

To make a bad story worse, they elected a well known Boko Haram defender and aider to be their torchbearer.

Where were you when in the build up to the last election when APC sent a deluge of political jobbers to try and woo the SE over, promising them heaven on Earth if they should vote buhari grin?

Have you not see zombies jubilating that at least buhari scored 25% in SE this time around?

APC doesn't hate Igbos, Igbos hate APC.

Iammo, 912, wirinet B1AK3

Heineken, Hero or Budweiser.

Make your pick.

1 Like

Re: I Think APC Is Anti Igbo by Mace0lane: 10:29am On Apr 20, 2019
The right question to ask is are Igbos in love with APC cos many foolish PDP sabi ask senseless question
Donmedra:
I've come to realise this, even their supporters hates Igbo's ( Christians) with passion.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think APC Is Anti Igbo by Gandollar(f): 10:31am On Apr 20, 2019
Awol1:

Heineken, Hero or Budweiser.

Make your pick.
My brother... unfortunately, those don't sit well with me any longer. It could be as a result of aging on my part or hormonal changes.

But I love to eat...a nice bowl of foofoo and richly made Ofe Owerri any day and time for me bro. I also love pounded yam with a richly made Efo riro grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Think APC Is Anti Igbo by adem30: 10:34am On Apr 20, 2019
And Igbo is anti APC. You can't hate me and expect me to love you.

No one is Jesus here

6 Likes

Re: I Think APC Is Anti Igbo by MetaPhysical: 10:35am On Apr 20, 2019
Donmedra:

Wrong topic. Igbo is anti- APC.

Go and read archived news from 2014 when Ngige ran for governorship of Anambra. If thats too far behind then read news leading to 2019 elections and Igbo attacks and assaults on APC.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think APC Is Anti Igbo by Xander85: 10:38am On Apr 20, 2019
You think!? shocked

1 Like

Re: I Think APC Is Anti Igbo by MetaPhysical: 10:45am On Apr 20, 2019
Tomide007:

Kalu had to win. He is dominant in SE politics and very influential....but he is also a thief and embezzler plus incompetent. So if no else won its no problem but for Kalu its different....he had to win. APC will dictate a new calibre of leadership in SE. Those willing to bring Ibos around the corner and away from their fantasy in biafra. Kalu fits the role. He has been initiated into the Katsina Emirate council already and he is a chief up there. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think APC Is Anti Igbo by Naijaguy123: 10:47am On Apr 20, 2019
Igbo hate Yoruba and Igbo can’t stand buhari so we give it back to the ibo the way they give it to us.

4 Likes

Re: I Think APC Is Anti Igbo by Xander85: 10:48am On Apr 20, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Wrong topic. Igbo is anti- APC.

Go and read archived news from 2014 when Ngige ran for governorship of Anambra. If thats too far behind then read news leading to 2019 elections and Igbo attacks and assaults on APC.

You got it all wrong!

As APC purports to be a PAN-NIGERIAN political party, it's not it's place to hate a people because it thinks they hate it.....not even caring to know why they're not liked!

As with Buhari, who you all justify his marginalisation and hatred for Igbos because you say Igbos hate him too, both APC and Buhari (by virtue of the national positions and 'relevance' they hold) are not permitted to hate back! Rather, if they were matured and had a pan-Nigerian outlook, they would try to find out the reasons why a section of the country (they insist on governing) hates them, and try to work towards ending those negative feelings against them! If they can't bring themselves to do this, then they have no business being on the national stage!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think APC Is Anti Igbo by Xander85: 10:54am On Apr 20, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Kalu had to win. He is dominant in SE politics and very influential....but he is also a thief and embezzler plus incompetent. So if no else won its no problem but for Kalu its different....he had to win. APC will dictate a new calibre of leadership in SE. Those willing to bring Ibos around the corner and away from their fantasy in biafra. Kalu fits the role. He has been initiated into the Katsina Emirate council already and he is a chief up there. grin

Rubbish! kalu is a visionless politician and a crook to boot! He took advantage of 'federal might' coupled with the new fad your APC brought into Nigerian partisan-politics....vote buying!

What changed between the last time he contested against Ohuabunwa and lost, and now when he 'won'!? Abians suddenly realised he's a saint?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Think APC Is Anti Igbo by omenkaLives(m): 10:57am On Apr 20, 2019
Donmedra:

The question you should ask is, who do the igbos love? Do they love the people you allege hate them?

Na wa o! Hate doesnt beget love just as much as love doesnt beget hate.

2 Likes

Re: I Think APC Is Anti Igbo by SilasNwude: 11:04am On Apr 20, 2019
[s]
omenkaLives:
The question you should ask is, who do the igbos love? Do they love the people you allege hate them?

Na wa o! Hate doesnt beget love just as much as love doesnt beget hate.
[/s]
shatap there and get out
talk about your minority Benue state fulani herdsmen is killing
why are you supporting fulani herdsmen against your people just because Buhari is fulani

6 Likes

Re: I Think APC Is Anti Igbo by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 20, 2019
Gandollar:
My brother... unfortunately, those don't sit well with me any longer. It could be as a result of aging on my part or hormonal changes.

But I love to eat...a nice bowl of foofoo and richly made Ofe Owerri any day and time for me bro. I also love pounded yam with a richly made Efo riro grin grin

God bless your age, sire.

2 Likes

Re: I Think APC Is Anti Igbo by agadez007(m): 11:46am On Apr 20, 2019
good thing you noticed it too

Apc is not the opposite of Igbo but Zombies thinks so,Apc is not an ethnic group I tell people

Note that when you don't agree with The Apc even when you are not Igbo they label that person Ipob or Igbo
Even the so called Igbos in Apc are always pushed by the Apc leaders to always talk bad about Ndigbo e.g Joe Igbokwe and the failed Nollywood actor and failure Kenneth okonkwo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think APC Is Anti Igbo by Gandollar(f): 11:54am On Apr 20, 2019
Awol1:

God bless your age, sire.
I'm a lady bro. Thanks.
Re: I Think APC Is Anti Igbo by braine(m): 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2019
Gandollar:
I'm a lady bro. Thanks.

Lol. Lady Gandollar.

1 Like

Re: I Think APC Is Anti Igbo by seunmsg(m): 12:22pm On Apr 20, 2019
Donmedra:

Igbos are actually anti-APC. So you see, it’s the other way round.

1 Like

Re: I Think APC Is Anti Igbo by Westtimeline: 3:23pm On Apr 20, 2019
Donmedra:
hate as how?

So which APC governor chase Atiku away?
Re: I Think APC Is Anti Igbo by BadTaste: 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2019
The reaql question should be Who the hell cares? The elections are over and APC won so hating or loving is inconsequential
Re: I Think APC Is Anti Igbo by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
seunmsg:

Igbos are actually anti-APC. So you see, it’s the other way round.

Gbam!!!!
Re: I Think APC Is Anti Igbo by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
Wrong, Igbo is anti APC.
NOTHING FOR YOU GUYS, YOU PLAYED THE WRONG PARTY,STOP THE EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL.
Re: I Think APC Is Anti Igbo by SilasNwude: 3:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
[s]
BadTaste:
The reaql question should be Who the hell cares? The elections are over and APC won so hating or loving is inconsequential
[/s]
trash

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Presidential Election: What I’ll Do If Petition Tribunal Declares Buhari / The Supposed Speech That Made Ganduje To Remove Sanusi As Emir. / Buhari Has An Attitude Problem - Punch Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.