Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo (28065 Views)

Economic Hardship,deji Adeyanju Calls For Revolution, Nigerians reacts / Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him / Edo Government Seeks Oshiomhole’s Arrest And Prosecution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by FuckFuckPastor: 10:28am On Jan 12, 2023
I have just confirmed that of a fact @BrymOlawale tweeted an anti Igbo tweet which he later deleted and condemn in the strongest terms his act and call on the authorities to arrest and prosecute him in line with CCA 2015. Thought it was the normal online bullying by Obidents.

The supporters of Peter Obi have attempted to silent every voice of dissent or those not supporting their preferred candidate by calling them enemies of Nigeria or alleging they are paid. They have bullied artists like Joke, Silva, & lied against so many prominent Nigerians.

I thought the @BrymOlawale incident was another episode of their uncountable bullying episode just like they did throughout yesterday to @UnclePamilerin for simply expressing his constitutional guaranteed rights. Like I always say, may Obidents not happen to Nigeria.

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1613228658352885760?t=HxpQ-JX9q104YWrlB0YFLg&s=19

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by seunmsg(m): 10:32am On Jan 12, 2023
Nobody can arrest or cancel Brymo. He’s already the man of the year for me. Standing up to the bullying of bigots and returning violence for violence is no crime. May Obidients not happen to Nigeria.

137 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Penguin2: 10:35am On Jan 12, 2023
Nooo!

Nobody should arrest him. I don’t subscribe to that.

Arresting him will give him all the limelight he’s looking for and make him the poster child and face of Tinubu Campaign.

The incident will now be used as an example of how Igbos will bully and arrest anyone who disagrees with them when they get power.

Trust me, you can’t predict the dimensions that arresting that charlatan will take.

I suggest that he’s allowed to fool himself around until he gets tired and slide back into oblivion whence he came.

399 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:41am On Jan 12, 2023
seunmsg:
Nobody can arrest or cancel Brymo. He’s ale east the man of the year for me. Standing up to the bullying it bigots and retuning violence for violence is no crime. May Obidients not happen to Nigeria.

So you approve his insult on the entire Igbo nation of 55million people, including the ones in APC?

170 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:42am On Jan 12, 2023
Penguin2:
Nooo!

Nobody should arrest him. I don’t subscribe to that.

Arresting him will give him all the limelight he’s looking for and make him the poster child and face of Tinubu Campaign.

The incident will now be used as an example of how Igbos will bully and arrest anyone who disagrees with them when they get power.

Trust me, you can’t predict the dimensions that arresting that charlatan will take.

I suggest that he’s allowed to fool himself around until he gets tired and slide back into oblivion whence he came.

Arresting him is waste of time. His career is dead long ago, he was just looking for a leeway back to fame. Leave him be. grin

212 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by PlayerMeji: 10:45am On Jan 12, 2023
So you approve the insult on the entire APC membership thats over 100m be labeled urchins including the ones in Igbo land?
grin

AdaojoTheUrchin:

So you approve his insult on the entire Igbo nation of 55million people, including the ones in APC?

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:47am On Jan 12, 2023
Deji just loves cruising on any Igbo discourse. Brymo only reacted to bullying by Obidients and showed he could not be shut up by anyone.

The Yorubas have been called Fulani slaves by these same people and no one was cancelled. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Nwaetche(m): 10:51am On Jan 12, 2023
That is it for me.

What else can I expect from a radicalised Yoruba Islamist like you?

Please continue to support your fellow ethnic bigot.

seunmsg:
Nobody can arrest or cancel Brymo. He’s ale east the man of the year for me. Standing up to the bullying it bigots and retuning violence for violence is no crime. May Obidients not happen to Nigeria.

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Nobody: 10:54am On Jan 12, 2023
No need to arrest him, every man is the author of his rise and fall.
He is a failed tribalistic musician,all i see in him is envy,jealousy and hatred for the great igbo tribe,he has destroyed himself.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by kereman1: 10:57am On Jan 12, 2023
Pls who is brymo? He just want Obidients to push him into limelight, sorry we won't give u the opportunity

22 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by sofeo(m): 10:58am On Jan 12, 2023
Alright!
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by NobleSeed(m): 10:58am On Jan 12, 2023
upcoming G_string artist grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Naira20: 10:58am On Jan 12, 2023
Guy wan kickstart his law practice

Brymo has already disgraced and arrested himself.

The Ngozi no even reply am

25 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:58am On Jan 12, 2023
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:58am On Jan 12, 2023
Ok
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Guyman01: 10:59am On Jan 12, 2023
Igbos no send a failed musician trying to use them to trend, Brymo will be very happy to be arrested so that he can trend but he won't get that privilege.

For the first time Igbo youths are interested in national elections and they don't need any distraction from either Big Brother Africa, Brymo, Simon Ekpa or even you Deji, they want to remain focused on the goal of choosing the right leaders to turn the "zoo" into eldorado and a beautiful garden

63 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by PrinceOfLagos: 10:59am On Jan 12, 2023
Brymo has messed with the wrong tribe

His career is finally gone

27 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by kereman1: 10:59am On Jan 12, 2023
FuckFuckPastor:

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1613228658352885760?t=HxpQ-JX9q104YWrlB0YFLg&s=19

May agbado munching pigs never happen to Nigeria.

Obidients are only into verbal abuse, agbado munching pigs are into physical abuse

44 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Vinnie2000(m): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2023
Haha..I thought Deji is a PETER OBI Hater?

Anyways, Brymo is NOT alone in Having Hate filled Feelings against the Igbo Tribe. sad

There are Lots of Yorubas out there like him! embarassed

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 12, 2023
Hmm

If Uncle Deji is successful in effecting Bryno's arrest.....80% of Nairalanders are in trobule...because most of them say and engage in the same thing that Bryno does. cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by jeeqaa7(m): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2023
I tire
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by DirtyGold: 10:59am On Jan 12, 2023
Who the h.ell is Deji adeyanju again and what is his claim to fame? angry angry

...dude is always yapping about everything yet, unknown for anything!

Nonsense and buhari

What's that business?

12 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Peterobiisathie(f): 10:59am On Jan 12, 2023
Brymo is greater than Ojukwu

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by bigdammyj: 10:59am On Jan 12, 2023
Noted.
Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by faceland: 11:00am On Jan 12, 2023
Abeg, no arrest!. He is free to display his bigotry. As long as he is not inciting violence. Just ignore the D-list celebrity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rXyviI8SQ4

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Moh247: 11:00am On Jan 12, 2023
cool

Nobody has monopoly ... Brymo gave them a good tongue lashing

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by Dozieson(m): 11:00am On Jan 12, 2023
seunmsg:

This guy is the worse tribal bigot on nairaland

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by DennisEche(m): 11:00am On Jan 12, 2023
Adenyanju is a failed activists, Deji have said worse things than Brymo. He is angry Brymo took his shine. Arresting Brymo will give him cheap popularity. I am suspecting Deji to be a cohort of Brymo.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo by GoAndVerifyNow: 11:01am On Jan 12, 2023
What is Brymo?

Is it rice? Beans? Cassava? Ewedu...?

26 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu orders ''DPR'' To Distribute Hoarded Fuel Free To Nigerians / Kogi Poll: Resign Now, PDP Tells AGF, INEC Chair / Nicholas Ukachukwu Decamps To APGA From PDP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.