Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

"I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect" - Rapist Alowale Said(pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect" - Rapist Alowale Said(pic) (364 Views)

I Raped & Killed A Lady Because She Refused To Sleep With Me — Choirmaster / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

"I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect" - Rapist Alowale Said(pic) by Chelsea82: 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2019
A 27-year-old man identified as Alowale Salu, has revealed that he ambushed and used a gun to forcefully rape a lady to regain his respect.

According to PmExpress, the suspect revealed that he lives with the victim at Ojumoye, Ikorodu, Lagos, and had made several attempts to woo her to no avail. .

He said on several occasions the lady had disgraced him publicly and he decided to sleep with her to regain his respect. “On the day the incident happened, I went to one of my friends, Bayo, borrowed a gun and ambushed her on the road at night. .

I made her to surrender, forcefully penetrated her and collected her phone before I allowed her to go” Salu said. He blamed the incident on the lady, saying that if she had accepted in the first instance, that there would have been no need to obtain sex from her with a gun.

See more of the story below,

Source:
http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/04/i-raped-her-at-gunpoint-to-regain-my.html?m=1
Re: "I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect" - Rapist Alowale Said(pic) by opparadise: 2:27pm On Apr 20, 2019
I hope your next years behind bars will be respected. Man of Valour! Knight of Shokoto.
Hediot!
Re: "I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect" - Rapist Alowale Said(pic) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 20, 2019
Reading the story made me laugh, hope the idiot regains his respect behind bars

Meanwhile

Do you need an android app for your business or website, then contact me I will build one for you at an afford price.
Re: "I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect" - Rapist Alowale Said(pic) by Hector09(m): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
This country is finish, its done and dusted
Re: "I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect" - Rapist Alowale Said(pic) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
Shaaa go and use the respect u gained in prison...

Omo ale jati jati
Re: "I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect" - Rapist Alowale Said(pic) by Mynd44: 2:48pm On Apr 20, 2019

(1)

29yrs Old Boat Driver Comit Suicide In Bayesla Over Alleged Frosty Relationship / Six Land In Police Net For Selling Indian Hemp In Open Market / Man Beat Wife To Death Over Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.