Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses (9142 Views)

I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) / Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by Kennyblues(m): 10:05am On Sep 16, 2010
The mystery surrounding the brutal murder of the Sokoto-based official of the State Security Service and four members of his immediate family a few days ago has been resolved as the eldest son of the family, Bello Garba Bello on Wednesday in Kano confessed to slaughtering dad, mum and three siblings.

The members of his family who were murdered in the early hours of Monday include the father of the home, Garba Bello Hadejia, his wife, Habiba Bello Hadejia and his three children, Khalifa (17), Hafsat (19) and Murijatu (six).
Making his confession in the office of the State Commissioner of Police, Alhaji Mohammed Gana, at the Bompai headquarters of the command, the suspect said he decided to wipe out his family members after his discovery, on that night, that his father had died.

The suspect, who described the death of his father as unbearable, added that the loss of his father automatically transferred the burden of having to cater for the survival of the entire family on him.
Insisting that he alone, and no other person, murdered the victims, he disclosed that he took the two knives from the kitchen in their 173 Federal Government Housing Estate, Gandu, Zoo Road, Kano home to carry out the heinous crime.
The suspect was all along held at the Kano office of the State Security Service (SSS) in Ginginyi area of the state, but has been transferred to the Bompai headquarters of the police command where he spoke to the media. He looked downcast and was reluctant to speak and had to be led on by police detectives.

According to him, he could not remember whether his clothes were stained with blood, adding that all that he could remember was that he left the family compound after he committed the act. In the confession statement made by the suspect to the police on the matter, dated September 15, and sourced by the Daily Sun, Bello, 21, wrote that, “On the night of September 13, I was home with all the family members. (they) were asleep. I was woken up by my mother, Habiba Danjani. It was my turn to massage my father.”

He recalled that his mother had told him that that the father’s condition had worsened adding that both of them were initially putting their heads together, planning on how to take him to the hospital. Bello added that when they raised the dad up for them to take him to the hospital, he fell down, noting that at that point, his mother started crying that their father was dead.
According to him, it was at that point he rushed to the kitchen to get two knives which he used for the attack, starting with his brother, Khalifa, and then his sister, who was stabbed next.

He went on: “Then my mother, she ran to the room and phoned somebody (that) I attacked my father. … then my two sisters heard the scream and came out (and) I attacked them too. But I struggled with Hafsat. When I was about to stab myself, I heard Farouk crying in the toilet, …whatever took over my mind subsided at the time. I ran to the stairs calling for help.” After the act was done and his relatives killed, he then moved to Farouk and ordered him to tell no one what had transpired or that he was responsible for the killings.

In the statement, the suspect said he killed his parents due to fact that he was conscious of the economic hardship that was before him upon the death of their father and could not imagine a way out for the family. He pointed out that being a school dropout, there was no way he would be able to carry the burden of his family, hence he decided to kill all of them.

The first helper he called, according to him, was their former houseboy named Isaya, who he said pleaded that he couldn’t come out because his doors were jammed. Subsequently, he crossed over to the other gate where he called a neighbour named Garzali, adding that he told them there were people inside their compound who tried to kill all of them.
He said the neighbour and his family held him in their compound until past five in the morning when the bodies were discovered.

However, spokesmen of the bereaved family, Alhaji Umar Danjani Hadejia, disagreed with the findings of the police, especially as it claimed that it was the suspect alone that killed the members of his family. Hadejia insisted there was no way one person could kill all the five of them without an outside help. He said based on their findings, especially accounts from the only witness, Farouk Baba, the young boy recalled sighting somebody who was called Aminu, and who wore a white singlet and a short inside their house while the killings lasted.

He added that the neighbours also confirmed that they heard whistling outside the compound. The family therefore insisted that the police and SSS should carry out further investigation into the murder. The suspect’s own statement showed that he was born in Kano State on July 29, 1989 and went to Al- Ritra Nursery and Primary School. He was later transferred to Yan Dutse Nursery and Primary School. He also attended Spring Secondary School for the JSS.

http://www.nigeriamasterweb.com/
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 16, 2010
this story is incomplete and untrue
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by oderemo(m): 10:29am On Sep 16, 2010
According to him, he could not remember whether his clothes were stained with blood, adding that all that he could remember was that he left the family compound after he committed the act.
what nonsense, even the killing of goat will splash blood on your being.
Then my mother, she ran to the room and phoned somebody (that) I attacked my father. … then my two sisters heard the scream and came out (and) I attacked them too. But I struggled with Hafsat. When I was about to stab myself, I heard Farouk crying in the toilet
how come it was easy to atack 2 ppl but you had to struggle with one of them and still no blood on your clothing moreover how come killing yourself become a diff. task to carry out?
he then moved to Farouk and ordered him to tell no one what had transpired or that he was responsible for the killings.

this guy must have the heart of steel , after supposedly killing 3 ppl can still give order with ease.
nigerian police need training oh, we are doomed for this low inteligent officers we service as law enforcement.
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by udezue(m): 10:37am On Sep 16, 2010
Hhmm wow man its quite clear even a family member is far more dangerous than a stranger coz u already trust him or her too much
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by 1Naira(m): 10:44am On Sep 16, 2010
Sounds like absolute gibberish or a statement made under Duress
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 16, 2010
Could this be true? I doubt
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by otokx(m): 11:06am On Sep 16, 2010
This is bull shit; if people are killed with knife they will shout and other people will hear, you cannot just knife A then knife B then Knife C; do these people take Nigerians for fools?
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by afrobaby(f): 11:26am On Sep 16, 2010
I trust nigerian police, they can make a man confess to a crime he didn't commit, I find this really weird and hard to believe
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by Nobody: 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2010
Was it police that arrested the guy or he went to police station himself cos according to the first report, it was that 2 brothers escaped by jumping the fence that nite to the exrent that they sustained serious injuries.
I dont believe that the guy killed his family .May be they told him that they wuld let him go/not kill him/give him money if he lied against himself?
There is a top shot that is connected to this case so police will do anything to silent the death of the SSS.
God will help nigeria.
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by Odunnu: 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2010
We have bin xposed to part 2 of ths movie,we await for part1 & 3 later.
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by Mbeki: 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2010
Read this from the initial post

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-513160.0.html

The attackers gained entry into the family’s house and killed five of the seven members around for a yet-to-established motive and they did not take away anything, the police said.

State police commissioner Mohammed Gana, who visited the house, told newsmen the police suspected that the culprits were hired assassins partly because nothing was stolen from the house. He said investigations have started to establish the motives and find the killers.

Shortly before she was killed, Habiba had put a distress telephone call to her elder sister Hajiya Jummai and told her that some people were trying to kill them.

Jummai told Daily Trust that she received the call at about 1.40am, and her sister was saying: “They are trying to kill us,  They will kill me now…”

She said she hurriedly asked who were the attackers and Habiba muttered something that sounded like the name Baba. Jummai said after that, she heard some commotion in the background and then the line went dead.

Nigerian Police are bloody liars, where lies forensic evidences? they are just good in extortion
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by TewMuch: 12:35pm On Sep 16, 2010
These things happen around the world and may not be as uncommon as you think in Nigeria.People may not hear of such cases because the police can't do their jobs.If a child has mental health problems or is depressed,Nigerians will hide their 'shame' in their house.I read a story not too long ago about a little boy of 12, killing himself, his mother and two sisters.He planned it so well he wrote an 'I'm sorry' note which investigators found.Am sure if he didn't write that note people will think it was an accident or a murderer came into their home.So this is very possible.A sick or disturbed child can be very dangerous.They act first and think after.
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by ABDULZATY: 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2010
you are already in hell, save joureny.
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2010
u will understand if you have a junkie in your family. Most times in homes where there is only one boy, the boy tends to be spoil t and raised with the notion that all in the house is his. When he asks something one day and he is denied (The demands keeps getting more ridiculous believe me) he starts harassing everyone, from stealing things to locking up everyone in the house. Parents learn to raise your children without preferential treatment, else you will create a monster that will destroy you. And learn from childhood to say No sometimes to your child's demands, let him/ her know that she/ he cant have everything because when everyone around them have something and you cant afford it, it will become trouble for
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by marcus1234: 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2010
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by Mobinga: 1:40pm On Sep 16, 2010
What a complete farce, how did this ish get to the front page? Its either the reporters blew it out of proportion or the police are damn stupid. . . .
I'm not suprised, if they can arrest a goat, what else can't they do?
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by babyme1(f): 1:42pm On Sep 16, 2010
This is hard to believe.
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by slyopez(m): 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2010
Cock and bull story, there's no way he can kill all the members of his family alone, including those that are above 15years. Nigerian folk tale, nigerian police with their fake investigation.
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by jpphilips(m): 1:52pm On Sep 16, 2010
The story simply eludes commonsense.
The police is desperate to hide their ineptitude
a distress call to her sister and mentioning ''they'' when the culprit is her son lipsrsealed
and now that the dead cant speak ''they'' means a person to the Nigerian police
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by slex(m): 1:53pm On Sep 16, 2010
^^^^^^

You are right
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by teskyg: 2:01pm On Sep 16, 2010
GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.I don't blame him.Killing is part of them, they are born breed and live with killing and bloodshed, as their culture.Would i be able to kill my mum,sisters ,brothers etc with my own bear hands?I have not gotten over the death of my sister who died in my hands after five years ago  of terminal illness.Here,an animal ,taking the lives of his love ones,not one,not two,, My heart bleeds for those kids,slaughter like rams,

He deserve to die slowly, in pains, Goat Goat goat, I am shocked, tears in my eyes, what an animal, lower animal,
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by blapo(m): 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2010
Some one should tell the moderator to remove this topic from the front page its annoying.
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by kunmibola(m): 2:03pm On Sep 16, 2010
This is absolutely un-true. I think the boy has been placed under a spell. Won ti sa si ni o,
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 16, 2010
How sure are we that this boy is not speaking under some JUJU influence confessing another man's crime shocked? Sounds so strange to me.
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by Akwasi(m): 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2010
I really like Nigerians partly because of their intelligence. This is simply not true. Something does not add up and whoever killed the parents is a powerful person who might have accompanied the killers to the house(obviously to show the SSS man that he was powerful ) and their original motive was to wipe the family out.

This guy who is supposed to be confessing might have seen something and managed to escape with his junior brother. Whoever is forcing this confession from the poor boy should be investigated. A hand is manipulating him and I bet you this guy (the SSS officer's son) will eventually be sentenced to death and he will be killed to cover up for the gruesome killing.

How else will a person who have confessed to the police hesitate in front of the media so that an officer have to lead him on.  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2010
The cock . . and oh, there's the Bull!
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by lexandra(f): 2:32pm On Sep 16, 2010
Story! grin
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by ud4u: 2:37pm On Sep 16, 2010
I need more conviction about this story.
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by denony(m): 2:51pm On Sep 16, 2010
They are telling kids
a well planned deal executed.
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by kemisuga(f): 2:58pm On Sep 16, 2010
Unbelievable Story.

I think someone involved in this must hav bribed the police for their cock & bull stories.

So many blood shed in this nation, WHY shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by bibiking1(m): 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2010
A perfect cock-and-bull tale!
My guess is someone is totally out to destroy the family, someone within the SSS itself.

And they should stop making fools out of us, surely that boy has been tortured into unfounded confessions!
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by tpiah: 3:02pm On Sep 16, 2010
God punish satan.

the boy is being set up as the fall guy.

he obviously has mental issues but he couldnt have done it without help.

Jesus have mercy.

these youths need a firm hand because so many of them are becoming agents of shady and satanic fifth columns.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$9.6bn P&ID Judgment: Efcc Arraigns Director For Bribery / Lagos Sends 30 Beggars To Jail / Afrbtc.com Is A Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.