Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses (9137 Views)

I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) / Edo Cult War: Members Bury Slain Victim (photos) / Interview With Friends Of Slain Uniport Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by mrkoma2012: 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2010
Trust 9ja police to beating him to pulp making a confession that covers up the wider picture,
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by toosoon(m): 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2010
How are we sure the suspect has not been killed sef
They will surely cook up story like the case of Boko Haram ---he tried to flee, so we shot him dead---
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by Exponental(m): 3:54pm On Sep 16, 2010
If this were to be an advert, i cant pay to watch the film

Nigeria police thief, i forgot OBJ removed this, I hail una oooooooooo
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by makawhy201: 4:04pm On Sep 16, 2010
Akwasi:

I really like Nigerians partly because of their intelligence. This is simply not true. Something does not add up and whoever killed the parents is a powerful person who might have accompanied the killers to the house(obviously to show the SSS man that he was powerful ) and their original motive was to wipe the family out.

This guy who is supposed to be confessing might have seen something and managed to escape with his junior brother. Whoever is forcing this confession from the poor boy should be investigated. A hand is manipulating him and I bet you this guy (the SSS officer's son) will eventually be sentenced to death and he will be killed to cover up for the gruesome killing.

How else will a person who have confessed to the police hesitate in front of the media so that an officer have to lead him on.  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

you are making sense, I believe nigeria police is trying to manipulate things. according to the first story his mother called her sister "Shortly before she was killed, Habiba had put a distress telephone call to her elder sister Hajiya Jummai and told her that some people were trying to kill them.". “They are trying to kill us,  They will kill me now…”  how could people/they turn to a boy?. Nigeria police dont fool us oooooooo
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by hackney(m): 4:09pm On Sep 16, 2010
The nigerian police is under pressure to resolve the issue and what do they do? ?
All kinds of demonic incriminations.

The devil's playground.
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by henry4uall(m): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2010
An absurdity of a highest proportion!

Someone should tell the police to tell this drama to whales in the Atlantic, Junkie and rubbish!
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by saintade01(m): 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2010
Chei - Naija I hail thee ! grin
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by muhsin(m): 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2010
Hey,

You guys are very unfair to NPF. Had you followed the story very well, and with free and fair mind you would have read where its said it was after the miscreant confessed then that the SSS handed him over to them.

Again, didn't you read where that women whom the deceased mother called said: the last word she heard her said before she heard only commotion was the murderer's name--Baba. Remember the boy is named after the SSS officer's father, i.e. Bello.

Please be more just and fair; don't just misjudge Nigeria Police.

Thanks
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by Goldenmeda(m): 5:24pm On Sep 16, 2010
devil hand work,
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by minute(f): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2010
Its a damn shame he didn't take his own life instead.
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by dapachez: 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2010
Even a child knows that this story is false and doctored to cover up the truth. I dont know why some posters now bring tribal setiments into this issue. If you have nothing to post stay off posting inciting comments. NO BE BY FORCE TO POST COMMENT ON NAIRALAND
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by newdeal(m): 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2010
This account reminds me of a joke I heard way back from an ex-naval officer:

3 officers of the Army, Navy & Police were sent to go and get a live rat from the bush as part of a joint training exercise. The Naval officer went first and after a few hours, he came back with a live rat. Then the Army officer went into the bush and soon emerged with a rat that was barely alive due to rough handling! The Police Officer went in last. The people waited and waited. Finally, he emerged holding one strange creature which he told everybody was a rat! Of course nobody believed him, so he told them to ask the creature what animal it is and when they did, it replied over and over; 'i am a rat', 'i am a rat'
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by medjai(m): 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2010
Garbage verbiage. I dont believe a word of this story.
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by Akwasi(m): 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2010
newdeal:

This account reminds me of a joke I heard way back from an ex-naval officer:

3 officers of the Army, Navy & Police were sent to go and get a live rat from the bush as part of a joint training exercise. The Naval officer went first and after a few hours, he came back with a live rat. Then the Army officer went into the bush and soon emerged with a rat that was barely alive due to rough handling! The Police Officer went in last. The people waited and waited. Finally, he emerged holding one strange creature which he told everybody was a rat! Of course nobody believed him, so he told them to ask the creature what animal it is and when they did, it replied over and over; 'i am a rat', 'i am a rat'  

Loooooool. That sums up the police behavior in Africa, they can force confession from anything and anyone. grin

muhsin:

Hey,

You guys are very unfair to NPF. Had you followed the story very well, and with free and fair mind you would have read where its said it was after the miscreant confessed then that the SSS handed him over to them.

Again, didn't you read where that women whom the deceased mother called said: the last word she heard her said before she heard only commotion was the murderer's name--Baba. Remember the boy is named after the SSS officer's father, i.e. Bello.

Please be more just and fair; don't just misjudge Nigeria Police.

Thanks

@Mushin, you know very well as well as I do that this confession cannot be true. If even it is, how did the boy murder his father whom according to him was already dead? How can just the prospect of taking care of your family make you wipe them out?

In any case, the man had been bedridden for a long time, who was taking care of the family all the while that the man was in bed and not going to work?
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by friendl: 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2010
wow, nollywood has a story in 2 years time,

it's a no no for me, there is no enough dramatic evidence to hold on the alabi, using hunger/hardship is not just convincing for me, as a lone asilant thats also difficult to swallow. but as i no fit come up with a good reason for the grusome act, i have to sit down watch,
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by friendl: 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2010
if it really was hardship, he wld have killed himself instead, lol
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by usbcable(m): 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2010
Just as most of us pointed out yesterday, the police hardly does any thorough preliminary forensics into most cases.
they had initially advocated assasination meanwhile (if what the boy said true) it could have been a case of homicide.
even at that there seems to be some flaws in the guys statements.and you dont need to be a detective to see them.the boy may just be confessing for some ulterior motives and may necessarily not be forced by the NPF. But trust the Nigerian Police once a suspect confesses to a crime its equals to case solved and it sometimes maybe false confessions.
they are just lazy assed men in black wit difficulty in thinking deep to solve crime cases.
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by usbcable(m): 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2010
Moreover I think there should be a section for unbelievable stories/ supernatural tales or point blank myths on NL.
this is where such dumb stories as this belong.
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by aaidel(m): 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2010
na wa o even if it were a family of monkeys wouldnt they fight back family member or not there is no way a 21 year old would subdue 4 healthy people on his own if they had been shot it would habe been possible but the family was slaughtered not stabbed slaughtered the nigerian police better wake up and fish out the real culprits even if the boy confessed they should ask themselves where will he get money to pay the assasins he hired to help him or do hired killers come fro free now?
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by TewMuch: 7:31pm On Sep 16, 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnLLp24NEA8

There are a lot of disturbed human beings out there
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by Kilode1: 9:19pm On Sep 16, 2010
The initial report said;
"Jummai (the mom's sister) told Daily Trust that she received the call at about 1.40am, and her sister was saying: “They are trying to kill us,  They will kill me now…”

How did "They" become "He" ??

I hope they are not trying to intimidate or bribe this boy into a massive cover-up, cos as weird as people could be, I find this stated motive beyond weird.

He killed his mother and siblings because he's scared of supporting them? WTF!!?
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by misterh(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2010
When will Nigeria police develop? They are shooting themselves in the leg here.
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by ShyOne(f): 11:28pm On Sep 16, 2010
I live in the USA - across the ocean this stinks. I know very little about Nigeria. But this sounds EXTREMELY SUSPECT. There were too many people in the house that could have overpowered this one person. I pray on bended knee that justice is done. I do NOT BELIEVE this story. It sounds like this man is being "set up." God will reveal the culprits in this matter. Everything comes to the light.
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by Baryordey(m): 12:09am On Sep 17, 2010
Incompetent nigerian police sha! How could 'they' probably be one person? Na wa for naija police oh.
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by Eboski(m): 5:35am On Sep 17, 2010
Story that touch, may their gentle soul rest in peace.AMEN
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by llade(m): 8:59am On Sep 17, 2010
All these one na lie the boy na commando.
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by fxskye: 9:50am On Sep 17, 2010
9ja 4 show! NPF done cook it up. This write-up is in NO means correlating nor complementing the heinous crime on that family.

Two children escaped d assailants, Now the eldest is the 1 that killed others! I dont see any correclative evidence.

Beta Soon 9ja!
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by fantastic2(f): 9:53am On Sep 17, 2010
this is absolutely rubbish. abeg any good news , jarri
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by Ranoscky(m): 10:32am On Sep 17, 2010
@Mushin

I "somehow" believe u, buh i know for sure dat, d culprit didn't do d killin alone, daz all i know!!!
I have witnessed where 3 ladies battled n caught an armed robber with "GUN" not to talk of som1 killin 5people with knife. Tho, 1 of doz gurls lost 2 of her teeth after a powerful blow on her mouth by d armed robber, buh she never resisted, n dey (d 3 gurls) continued n wrestled out d gun from d armed robber n designed his body with tooth bites n finger nail pinches all over his face. Even som of d gurls came out half naked after d hard fought "ROYAL RUMBLE." If not for d sake of d NPF, dat armed robber would have been a dead man by now. He was even taken to d police station unconcious after serious beaten from d street boys! (Live witness).

What im tryna say is, U may b right dat d culprit is amongst d killers, buh he didn't do it alone, point blank period!
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by pariski(m): 11:24am On Sep 17, 2010
Mind you this is official statement from the culprit(the deceased son) and not the police findings nor outcome of their investigation.
Don't judge now. Wait till police come out with the result of their investigation. Certainly; the story is untrue. There are certain things behind the cloud that have to be uncovered.
Police friends at nairaland you see the reason you have to redeemed your image.
No one thinks good things can come from Nigerian Police Force(NPF) because of your day to day atrocity.
It is time to prove them wrong.
CHANGE YOUR BAD WAYS.
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by muhsin(m): 11:53am On Sep 17, 2010
Akwasi:

@Mushin, you know very well as well as I do that this confession cannot be true. If even it is, how did the boy murder his father whom according to him was already dead? How can just the prospect of taking care of your family make you wipe them out?

In any case, the man had been bedridden for a long time, who was taking care of the family all the while that the man was in bed and not going to work?

Ranoscky:

@Mushin

I "somehow" believe u, buh i know for sure dat, d culprit didn't do d killin alone, daz all i know!!!
I have witnessed where 3 ladies battled n caught an armed robber with "GUN" not to talk of som1 killin 5people with knife. Tho, 1 of doz gurls lost 2 of her teeth after a powerful blow on her mouth by d armed robber, buh she never resisted, n dey (d 3 gurls) continued n wrestled out d gun from d armed robber n designed his body with tooth bites n finger nail pinches all over his face. Even som of d gurls came out half unclothed after d hard fought "ROYAL RUMBLE." If not for d sake of d NPF, dat armed robber would have been a dead man by now. He was even taken to d police station unconcious after serious beaten from d street boys! (Live witness).

What im tryna say is, U may b right dat d culprit is amongst d killers, buh he didn't do it alone, point blank period!

Good inputs, guys.

Actually another news is now coming out that the boy didn't do the sordid action alone [although he could because he is a drug addict, and was then on drug]. Two reasons so far are gathered:

1--The woman, Jummai whom his dead mother distressingly called before she was murdered said "They, " Now the word they implies the killers were numerous, not alone.

2--The younger brother of Baba, i.e. Farouk identified one other person among the "killers". He mentioned his name, Aminu.

I, thus, know other untold story may surface soon, God's willing. Whoever is/are responsible he/they will be brought to book, God's willing.

May God, the Exalted, protect us, amin.
Re: I Killed My Dad, Mum, 3 Siblings, Son Of Slain Sss Official Confesses by bestman09(m): 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2010
Before we condemn our police force, there is a living witness of the crime, the youngest member of the family. He should be able to say whatever happened. Even at that, the family members believe that an outsider must be part of the crime, which means that the suspect is actually the planner! What a heartless fellow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

$9.6bn P&ID Judgment: Efcc Arraigns Director For Bribery / Lagos Sends 30 Beggars To Jail / Woman Remanded For Trafficking 4 Teenage Girls In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.