Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Guys Help... Folders Not Showing I'm My Hard Drive - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Guys Help... Folders Not Showing I'm My Hard Drive (825 Views)

Help Needed On How To Install Windows On My Hard Disk. / Is My Hard Disk Damaged Like That? Please Help! / How To Hide Files And Folders On Your PC And Laptop With Ease 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Help... Folders Not Showing I'm My Hard Drive by Legaladmanager: 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2019
Folders in my hard drive are hidden because of virus attack. How do I view the folders. How can I see USB hidden files due to virus infection?" the drive properties how's the the folders are there by spaced use but I can't find the folder
Re: Guys Help... Folders Not Showing I'm My Hard Drive by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2019
Most likely corrupted

Try and do a search on YouTube, there are cmd commands you can use to access them
Re: Guys Help... Folders Not Showing I'm My Hard Drive by Legaladmanager: 3:57pm On Apr 20, 2019
mrAMG2:
Most likely corrupted

Try and do a search on YouTube, there cmd commands you can use to access them

Thanks bro
Re: Guys Help... Folders Not Showing I'm My Hard Drive by Greatzeus(m): 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
Legaladmanager:

Thanks bro
It has happened to me before, exactly this.
I went to a cyber cafe to do some technical stuff for them,I connected my WD hard drive and I couldn't find my folders. I disconnected my HDD immediately.
Now this is the solution.
When I got home,I connected it to my PC,from it's used and unused space I know the files are intact.
So I wrote down the names of my folders and started putting each one in the search icon,it will bring all the folders and files out,I copied them and placed them in a new created folder. That's what I did to all the folder names I wrote down.
I could remember the folder names because I don't give stupid names to my folders. Eg My videos,My software,My ebooks,My Movies, My Pictures etc.
Re: Guys Help... Folders Not Showing I'm My Hard Drive by Legaladmanager: 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2019
Greatzeus:

It has happened to me before, exactly this.
I went to a cyber cafe to do some technical stuff for them,I connected my WD hard drive and I couldn't find my folders. I disconnected my HDD immediately.
Now this is the solution.
When I got home,I connected it to my PC,from it's used and unused space I know the files are intact.
So I wrote down the names of my folders and started putting each one in the search icon,it will bring all the folders and files out,I copied them and placed them in a new created folder. That's what I did to all the folder names I wrote down.
I could remember the folder names because I don't give stupid names to my folders. Eg My videos,My software,My ebooks,My Movies, My Pictures etc.

Can't thank you enough boss.. Will give this a trial and get back to you..
Re: Guys Help... Folders Not Showing I'm My Hard Drive by oliverpowell: 10:31am On Apr 26, 2019
Hi,

Give a shot to check disk command. It will help to detect and fix hard drive viruses and allow you to access your data. If this will not help you out then i suggest you to take help from data recovery company like Stellar.

(1) (Reply)

120GB, 80GB Hard Drive For Give Away Price / The Most Treacherous World Laptop Is Up Sale For $1.2 Million / How Do I Get To Operate MS Word For Free On My New Laptop [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.