Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,370 members, 7,836,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Have You Met Your Doppelganger? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Met Your Doppelganger? (2154 Views)

You Met Your Wife Like This With Gym Instructor – What Would Be Your Reaction? / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Social Media? / What Would You Do If U Met Your Partner In This Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Met Your Doppelganger? by Pusyiter(m): 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, what does "set" mean? How do you even know what I look like?
Have done my research . Set means complete and beautiful grin
Re: Have You Met Your Doppelganger? by XhosaNostra(f): 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2019
Pusyiter:

Have done my research . Set means complete and beautiful grin

Eh? How? shocked tongue

Well, I'm not ugly but nowhere near "complete". Getting fat in all the wrong places is my problem grin
Re: Have You Met Your Doppelganger? by Pusyiter(m): 10:52pm On Apr 20, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Eh? How? shocked tongue

Well, I'm not ugly but nowhere near "complete". Getting fat in all the wrong places is my problem grin
Did I hear you say wrong places?
So, where are the places that are wrong in the physiognomy of a feminine homo sapien
Re: Have You Met Your Doppelganger? by fattprince(m): 8:37am On Sep 21, 2021
Just seeing this thread. People always say I look like a lot of people that don't even look alike back in secondary school. So I don't believe them. But I saw a picture on WhatsApp that my friend posted. I saw a guy there though the guy face wasn't showing well. The little part of his face and was showing and his physicality almost made me mad. I was trying to recollect when I went there. I've never been there how come I'm seeing myself in the picture. My brother that have been to the house before was now the one that told me it wasn't me. Guess what again? We are namesake.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please In Doggy Style Who Is The Dog?? / VIDEO: Hot Couple Caught Having Sex In A Bus Click Link Below To Watch Full V / CLUMSY NURSE … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.