Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,056 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures (60623 Views)

Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) / Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) / British Woman, 28, Dies Two Days After Liposuction Surgery In Turkey( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by Propsvilla(m): 2:49am On Apr 21, 2019
This life there is nothing in it, we all lives on a borrowed time.
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by Nukilia: 3:52am On Apr 21, 2019
Icon79:
Unless the man has a prior sickness that no one knows about, I would say that his wife has a spiritual husband. If you know you know.
O pari

Why not say the husband had a spiritual wife that kept him unmarried till 45 and can't wait to take the man away?

Yeye dey smell! Always blaming an innocent girl undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by Bulusc: 4:06am On Apr 21, 2019
Rwang,Rest in Peace
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by Nobody: 4:48am On Apr 21, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
45yr old man marries 24yr old babe... and people wonder why he died?

the ooni of ife and his current wife go guess Thier age difference.
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by Ominimercy(m): 5:49am On Apr 21, 2019
So sad
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by KingLennon(m): 6:28am On Apr 21, 2019
sapele914:
No witchcraft or village people,he died of diabetes,a silent killer,please go and check your blood sugar level.
So the diabetes chosed to killed him on his wedding day? It may be true sha what do I know?
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by Hotzone(m): 6:44am On Apr 21, 2019
StarUp:
I know some people will be blaming village people now instead of his health challenge... He didn't know he was diabetic all these while until the build up to his wedding. Moral of the story: go for medical checkup always, to avoid blaming sudden death on witchcraft.
Nigerians don’t do check ups but we can tell if u have malaria by looking into your eyes, urine and in fact, how many mosquitoes in your location
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by Ozkar: 7:19am On Apr 21, 2019
They could have postponed the wedding na. Someone was sick and still forced himself to a wedding that is usually stressful. Like many similar cases, this is not village people. It's just Nigerians not caring enough about their health. Diabetes is a big deal and they didn't know on time.

Feel so sorry for the bride sad
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by Ozkar: 7:24am On Apr 21, 2019
KingLennon:

So the diabetes chosed to killed him on his wedding day? It may be true sha what do I know?
more like he chose to expose himself to unnecessary stress on his wedding day. All this just to please his bride and guests.

Stress can raise blood glucose levels. I thought everyone knew this.
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by Redeakaa(m): 7:37am On Apr 21, 2019
alabi484:
Simple postponement of the wedding could have averted this

Na INEC dem be?

Well this marriage has been declared inconclusive and won't be postponed

On a sad note RIP to the dead and codolances to the wife and family
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 21, 2019
Greatzeus:
As a Nigerian just have it at the back of your mind that someone somewhere you might not even know exist want you poor sick or dead. They are called village people cool

Are you dumb?

[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by Redeakaa(m): 7:41am On Apr 21, 2019
Zhegx:
That's the first thought that came to my mind.

u mean blood in his [b]noise[/]
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by Redeakaa(m): 7:43am On Apr 21, 2019
Ozkar:
more like he chose to expose himself to unnecessary stress on his wedding day. All this just to please his bride and guests.

Well ya thought wrongly........

But u ma sef hw will u be thoughting dah kny of thought......when u knw dah there is lack of knowledge in the society
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by Auxigen(m): 7:45am On Apr 21, 2019
wisino1:
The cross we can not carry may it never be lay on our back
Amen oo
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by Auxigen(m): 7:46am On Apr 21, 2019
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by Redeakaa(m): 7:47am On Apr 21, 2019
Propsvilla:
This life there is nothing in it, we all lives on a borrowed time.

Different quotes aabout life everywhere.........

What does dis one mean now...ehn
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by KingLennon(m): 7:49am On Apr 21, 2019
Ozkar:

What about the stress he passed through during the marriage preparation and during the traditional marriage? What about people who are diabetic but still get married, don't they go through this same stress? It may not be the diabetes you claim, it may even be another underlying problem. What do I know?
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by Ayobami7(m): 7:55am On Apr 21, 2019
Rip
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by fx45(m): 7:59am On Apr 21, 2019
DavidEsq:

U see wat igbo accent can do when u refuse to read ur books? An Igbo person who is well read still pronounces "death" as "date", due to mother tongue interference but he understands their differences in written English. That is not the same with those who are intellectually lazy, yet claim they are educated. Wehdon ehn.
Don't be silly! It could be a typo or Auto-correct at work
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by delishpot: 8:01am On Apr 21, 2019
Icon79:
Unless the man has a prior sickness that no one knows about, I would say that his wife has a spiritual husband. If you know you know.

O pari

Yeah yeah, typical Naija reasoning. So the man can not have spirit wife who had been kicking against the wedding? All Naija men are clean spiritually only Naija women bring curses. Shior!

1 Like

Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by DavidEsq(m): 8:01am On Apr 21, 2019
fx45:
Don't be silly! It could be a typo or Auto-correct at work
Just try it let's see if auto correct would step in. Besides, "date" can never a typo?
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by delishpot: 8:02am On Apr 21, 2019
Ozkar:

No, he should please his enemies and street people on his wedding day. The way una dey reason at times ehn!
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by Denikayan: 8:06am On Apr 21, 2019
Deborachi:
Untimely death won't be our portion cry
Out life won't be cut short on the day of our celebration

U see wat igbo accent can do when u refuse to read ur books? An Igbo person who is well read still pronounces "death" as "date", due to mother tongue interference but he understands their differences in written English. That is not the same with those who are intellectually lazy, yet claim they are educated. Wehdon ehn

grin grin grin
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by Ozkar: 8:06am On Apr 21, 2019
KingLennon:

What about the stress he passed through during the marriage preparation and during the traditional marriage? What about people who are diabetic but still get married, don't they go through this same stress? It may not be the diabetes you claim, it may even be another underlying problem. What do I know?
ok, so if stress can complicate his health, he should have died right away the first time he got stressed? Have you heard the the saying "the last straw that broke the camel's back" before?

If a diabetic doesn't take treatment as they should and is exposed to high stress levels, their condition can get very very bad. The fact that other people with diabetes haven't died on their wedding day doesn't make diabetes harmless. Not all of them leave the hospital just to go and get married.

I think I can understand where you are coming from sha. Is it not this same Nigeria where we think everyone walking about is healthy, and if a person slumps and dies it is because they have been eaten in a coven the night before?
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by Ozkar: 8:07am On Apr 21, 2019
delishpot:

No, he should please his enemies and street people on his wedding day. The way una dey reason at times ehn!
now that he has died, I hope you are pleased since you aren't his enemy undecided
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by delishpot: 8:13am On Apr 21, 2019
Ozkar:
now that he has died, I hope you are pleased since you aren't his enemy undecided

It's his wedding when he was alive I did not know, even now they say he died, I still can't say I feel any different or my life has changed due to his death. So there is no point aski g if I am pleases or not. E nor affect me his life and death in any way. But to say he was trying to please his wife and guests is a problem. if he doesn't please his wife, should he please your wife? If he doesn't please the guests he dragged from their homes to witness his day, should he please your street people? Why must you make them to be the guilty one in his death? Did you hear that he was forced? Have you ever planned a wedding?
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by Ozkar: 8:19am On Apr 21, 2019
delishpot:

It's his wedding when he was alive I did not know, even now they say he died, I still can't say I feel any different or my life has changed due to his death. So there is no point aski g if I am pleases or not. E nor affect me his life and death in any way. But to say he was trying to please his wife and guests if he doesn't please them, should he please your wife? If he doesn't please the guests he dragged from their homes to witness his day, should he please your street people?
no one has to please people at the expense of their own health and life. The majority don't matter, and those who matter ought to understand that health comes first.

He was hospitalized 3 days to the wedding (and was discovered to be diabetic) and then brought from the hospital to get married. How about making better recovery first? Now everyone is acting shocked that his condition deteriorated and he died.

In the end, the opinion of those he tried to please cannot bring him back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) / Soldier Goes Haywire After Smoking Colorado (Video, Photos) / As A Surgeon, What Is The Most Dangerous Thing You Have Found Inside A Patient?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.