Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures (60656 Views)

Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) / Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) / British Woman, 28, Dies Two Days After Liposuction Surgery In Turkey( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by tuniski: 8:22am On Apr 21, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
45yr old man marries 24yr old babe... and people wonder why he died?
Why?
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by delishpot: 8:25am On Apr 21, 2019
Ozkar:
no one has to please people at the expense of their own health and life. The majority don't matter, and those who matter ought to understand that health comes first.

He was hospitalized 3 days to the wedding (and was discovered to be diabetic) and then brought from the hospital to get married. How about making better recovery first? Now everyone is acting shocked that his condition deteriorated and he died.

In the end, the opinion of those he tried to please cannot bring him back.

So you concluded that it wasn't his own decision to face the day but rather because he wanted to please a woman and his guests? Not because he was considering the money and time he has invested (which if he cancels they would start all over again to spend) and the fact that he felt he could pull it off as in he was said to have even danced and was telling people to go have some rest. Do you for once stop to think in those terms or it was just fun to say he died trying to please a woman as most Naija men always throws a wife, mother, grand mother aunty etc under the bus as soon as a misfortune befalls a man.
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by Ozkar: 8:26am On Apr 21, 2019
delishpot:

It's his wedding when he was alive I did not know, even now they say he died, I still can't say I feel any different or my life has changed due to his death. So there is no point aski g if I am pleases or not. E nor affect me his life and death in any way. But to say he was trying to please his wife and guests is a problem. if he doesn't please his wife, should he please your wife? If he doesn't please the guests he dragged from their homes to witness his day, should he please your street people? Why must you make them to be the guilty one in his death? Did you hear that he was forced? Have you ever planned a wedding?
be hurt in whatever way you like. This was a very needless death and I'm pissed. We rate some meaningless things over health and life too much in this country.

They have already invited guests, and so what? If the wedding doesn't hold that day would the guests spend their day brooding at home unable to do anything else?

Now that his health was deemed secondary and he went to please guests, everyone is happy? No?
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by delishpot: 8:28am On Apr 21, 2019
Ozkar:
be hurt in whatever way you like. This was a very needless death and I'm pissed. We rate some meaningless things over health and life too much in this country.

They have already invited guests, and so what? If the wedding doesn't hold that day would the guests spend their day brooding at home unable to do anything else?

Now that his health was deemed secondary and he went to please guests, everyone is happy? No?

The point is not about cancelling or not cancelling. the point is why do you conclude that he died tryi g to please his wife and guests? How do you know that fact? The dead is not my problem. I am mot hurt. You are the one clearly hurt here. His life and death never affected me so I don't know where the hurt motion is comming from grin grin
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by harrison4791: 8:33am On Apr 21, 2019
pls what really killed the man
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by Ozkar: 8:35am On Apr 21, 2019
delishpot:

So you concluded that it wasn't his own decision to face the day but rather because he wanted to please a woman and his guests? Not because he was considering the money and time he has invested (which if he cancels they would start all over again to spend) and the fact that he felt he could pull it off as in he was said to have even danced and was telling people to go have some rest. Do you for once stop to think in those terms or it was just fun to say he died trying to please a woman as most Naija men always throws a wife, mother, grand mother aunty etc under the bus as soon as a misfortune befalls a man.
which part of my post suggest it wasn't his decision? The part where HE CHOSE to please invited guests? Poor or not and regardless of the consequences, your decision is your decision.

My point which you surprisingly missed is that the wedding was prioritized over health and life. I'm not sure why that is shocking to you.

I can see your victim mentality kicking in. No this isn't about his woman (or women), this is about acting like all is well just so others would be happy. That has been my issue with the story since my first post.
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by KingLennon(m): 8:35am On Apr 21, 2019
Ozkar:
ok, so if stress can complicate his health, he should have died right away the first time he got stressed? Have you heard the the saying "the last straw that broke the camel's back" before?

If a diabetic doesn't take treatment as they should and is exposed to high stress levels, their condition can get very very bad. The fact that other people with diabetes haven't died on their wedding day doesn't make diabetes harmless. Not all of them leave the hospital just to go and get married.

I think I can understand where you are coming from sha. Is it not this same Nigeria where we think everyone walking about is healthy, and if a person slumps and dies it is because they have been eaten in a coven the night before?
Diabetes is a deadly disease no doubt about that but in a nut-shell an autopsy should be carried out to know what caused the man's death. I strongly believed its not Diabetes
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by Ozkar: 8:37am On Apr 21, 2019
delishpot:

The point is not about cancelling or not cancelling. the point is why do you conclude that he died tryi g to please his wife and guests? How do you know that fact? The dead is not my problem. I am mot hurt. You are the one clearly hurt here. His life and death never affected me so I don't know where the hurt motion is comming from grin grin
duh! He was hospitalized 3 days to his wedding (diabetes was discovered) but left the hospital on his wedding day to go and dance with guests.
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by Ozkar: 8:37am On Apr 21, 2019
KingLennon:

Diabetes is a deadly disease no doubt about that but in a nut-shell an autopsy should be carried out to know what caused the man's death. I strongly believed its not Diabetes
ok
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by Geesaintagape: 8:41am On Apr 21, 2019
May God deliver his children from eternal shock of life
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by delishpot: 8:49am On Apr 21, 2019
Ozkar:
duh! He was hospitalized 3 days to his wedding (diabetes was discovered) but left the hospital on his wedding day to go and dance with guests.

So that shows that he did it for them not for his own interests?
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by delishpot: 8:56am On Apr 21, 2019
Ozkar:
which part of my post suggest it wasn't his decision? The part where HE CHOSE to please invited guests? Poor or not and regardless of the consequences, your decision is your decision.

My point which you surprisingly missed is that the wedding was prioritized over health and life. I'm not sure why that is shocking to you.

I can see your victim mentality kicking in. No this isn't about his woman (or women), this is about acting like all is well just so others would be happy. That has been my issue with the story since my first post.

Victim mentality? So if I ignore your ignorant comment it would have been great but calling out your the distasteful way you made your point is victim mentality? Why did you not say he choose to save money, time etc over his life? Why use he choose to please his bride and guests over his life?
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by Ozkar: 9:04am On Apr 21, 2019
delishpot:

So that shows that he did it for them not for his own interests?
seriously? A man has been hospitalized twice in quick succession, and the second time it's somewhat serious. However, his interest is simply centered on his need to go dance in his wedding. You are very insightful.

Whether or not he did it to please others doesn't make them responsible for this death. His choice was likely his. So you can relax your nerves.

My point remains, we shouldn't sacrifice health on an altar of societal expectations. It's not worth it.
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by Ozkar: 9:08am On Apr 21, 2019
delishpot:

Victim mentality? So if I ignore your ignorant comment it would have been great but calling out your the distasteful way you made your point is victim mentality? Why did you not say he choose to save money, time etc over his life? Why use he choose to please his bride and guests over his life?
there's no evidence he tried to save money or time. There's plenty evidence that he tried to play strong so his guests would have a good time.

The victim mentality part is you trying to make my comment 'an attack on women for a man's misfortune like naija men do'. That's the victim card right there. It's also needless.

Call it distasteful or whatever. I'm not exactly your personal chef.
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by Gforce2019: 9:21am On Apr 21, 2019
Kentuforchrist:

This guy u wished me a happy badday just becos i was celebrating my birthday and now u are here saying give ur life to Jesus...arent u a hypocrite

Aren't you monitoring spirit?
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by fx45(m): 10:08am On Apr 21, 2019
DavidEsq:

Just try it let's see if auto correct would step in. Besides, "date" can never a typo?
My friend I'm an Igbo man with a very 'Igbotic' accent and I've never pronounced DEATH as DATE. Sweeping stereotypes as yours most times are false and an indication of your inability to move out of your zone to see the world for what it is.
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by Neoteny(m): 10:18am On Apr 21, 2019
If you're indeed religious there's no such thing as untimely death.

Religion, where an omniscient and omnipotent being set courses in motion long before the universe, is fatalism.

To believe otherwise is heresy.
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by alabi484(m): 10:36am On Apr 21, 2019
Redeakaa:

Na INEC dem be?

Well this marriage has been declared inconclusive and won't be postponed

On a sad note RIP to the dead and codolances to the wife and family

He had been sick long before the wedding, If he hadn't been made to participate in the wedding via postponement, he would have had a chance at surviving.
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by miidae(f): 10:45am On Apr 21, 2019
wisino1:
The cross we can not carry may it never be lay on our back
Amen by fire
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by DavidEsq(m): 11:33am On Apr 21, 2019
fx45:
My friend I'm an Igbo man with a very 'Igbotic' accent and I've never pronounced DEATH as DATE. Sweeping stereotypes as yours most times are false and an indication of your inability to move out of your zone to see the world for what it is.
So u are an exception who hasn't seen beyond ur exception?
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by Stevo35: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2019
I swear this Association is involved'.argue with this photo.

Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by aalangel(f): 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2019
DavidEsq:

U see wat igbo accent can do when u refuse to read ur books? An Igbo person who is well read still pronounces "death" as "date", due to mother tongue interference but he understands their differences in written English. That is not the same with those who are intellectually lazy, yet claim they are educated. Wehdon ehn.

Really?? Is that your only comment on this sad post?
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by SjMbula(m): 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
45yr old man marries 24yr old babe... and people wonder why he died?
dirty mind! Ojukwu was 45 when he married Bianca in her 20s then,did he die immediately after marrying her? NO! he died at his 7os, chill there bro.
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by alexola20(m): 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by alexola20(m): 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2019
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by fx45(m): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
DavidEsq:

So u are an exception who hasn't seen beyond ur exception?
Feel free to continue wallowing in your ignorance. I'm outta here.
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by sweetilicious(f): 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
noni14:
world youngest widow, two hour after marriage , RIP man but hope he is not holding any dept.
God forbid.
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by Mryacks: 11:08am On Apr 23, 2019
AAA593:

What is wrong with it. Is 45 an old man?

Exactly. His age and that of his bride has nothing to do with his dead.
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by DavidEsq(m): 8:10pm On May 07, 2019
aalangel:

Really?? Is that your only comment on this sad post?
*In Rick Ross' voice*:
Huh.
Re: Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 02, 2019
Such shapes, many hero, so fresh lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last / British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos) / Man With 2 Wives Dies During Sex With Married Nursing Mother In Lagos Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.