Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:26 AM

Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) (34370 Views)

Bride-To-Be Dies Two Months After Her Introduction Ceremony (Photos) / British Woman, 28, Dies Two Days After Liposuction Surgery In Turkey( Pics) / Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by MrCover: 8:08am On Jan 18, 2022
Update From . COM

Friends and loved ones have taken to social media to pen down tributes to Kelvin Ese, a Nigerian man who died two weeks after his wedding.

They stated that they didn't know their last dance with Kelvin would be at his wedding which took place on December 25, 2021.

Recounting their moment together, Ese's childhood friend, Agbor Kingsley wrote:

THE FALLEN LIGHT

Even as I struggle to believe that you are gone and I will see you no more, Kelvin Ese Akpang, my very childhood friend the echo of the Former United States of America President Barack Obama's 'word' in this subject kept growing big in my thoughts, when he said:

"When I think about the depth of the grave and the kilos of sand that are going to be thrown at us, there is no need to harm my brother;

When I think of the darkness that pervades the tomb after it has closed, there is no need to hurt my sister;

When I think of the heat driven back by the ground and the amount of water that will drown me during the rains in this grave, I cannot make my neighbor suffer;

When I think that I will be alone abandoned by all, I prefer to enjoy communion when I am alive;

When I think my relationships are cut off by my past, I want to perfect my future.

If I could be reborn and start all over again, I would no longer make mistakes in my actions."

After a long meditation, I understood that all is vanity on earth even as our last conversation was full of hopes and better tomorrow. But Kelvin why, you never told me that you would leave your lovely wife alone exactly two weeks after she said yes I do. So, you actually appointed me your marriage committee chairman to answer these questions on your behalf? This is a very wrong decision, bro. You would've thought of your beautiful wife (Akorom as you always call her) whom you told me that she is the reason for your existence after the first and second attack struck. How about your poor mum, siblings and lovely friends?

I want to State here categorically, Kelvin that you fought well with the Dead and you won. Your departure was not because you were weak but because heaven needs people like you. Stay well bro even as I pray God to help us to cultivate humility and love our neighbors, because vanity only gives vanity, everything will be vanity.

Stay well my man till we meet at the Heaven's Gate where we'll share our moonlight tales again.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2018158511695224&id=100005032843134

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by chatinent: 8:09am On Jan 18, 2022
I just hope Mr Cover doesn't kill people to generate news contents.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by MrCover: 8:16am On Jan 18, 2022
chatinent:

See More Photos Via www.. com

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by bigpicture001: 8:21am On Jan 18, 2022
Very fine. Man!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by Fyie: 8:23am On Jan 18, 2022
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by Flamees(m): 8:38am On Jan 18, 2022
chatinent:

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by iCauseTrouble: 2:55pm On Jan 18, 2022
Sometimes, I wonder why we can't live forever if we choose. Death can be so painful.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
fact

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by WibusJaga: 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2022
cry

Learn to number your days. The Grim Reaper can show up any time when least expected.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by betcliq: 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
Why Dem go dey block him Wife na . Anyway another guyman go begin lash the babe . Las Las .

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by Cyntie55(f): 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
So disheartening sad

R.I.P

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by BobbieZion(m): 2:57pm On Jan 18, 2022
So sad.

Where are the village people accusers?
Rest in peace.
Naija.... Even lack of peace of mind,fit kill you.
Naija stress na straight from hell fire.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
Mr cover, messenger of death, smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by T0T0fucker: 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
chatinent:
we share same thoughts

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by IamAsiri: 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
So sad. The guy looked kind of sick though cry

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2022
why is the girl's face covered?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by Goldbw122(m): 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
Why is she covering is face
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by blazetitov: 2:59pm On Jan 18, 2022
This story that won't say cause of death undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by TBIZZY(m): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
So pathetic
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by Lilslim811: 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2022

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
undecided

At least I hope he was able to impregnate her before his demise....that will for sometime delay the woman reversal to .........
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by Justinlean02(m): 3:00pm On Jan 18, 2022
betcliq:
Why Dem go dey block him Wife na . Anyway another guyman go begin lash the babe . Las Las .
nawao just now, let the man rest in peace first before making sure statement

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by candidbabe(f): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by gambia(m): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
We live to die, its turn by turn.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by riczy(m): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
Rip bro, my heart bleeds as I read this!
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by gambia(m): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2022
[s]
aamir5674:
see below
[/s]
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by BrAkingNews: 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2022
Toor, God push devils in the Nigeria government.
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by BrAkingNews: 3:04pm On Jan 18, 2022
its well
Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by Uzomacharles: 3:05pm On Jan 18, 2022
Maybe na people like am say "If I marry,make I die"

So sad for him

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Dies Two Weeks After His Wedding (Photos) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:06pm On Jan 18, 2022
Quite sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Drinking Alcohol Does To Your Skin / New Law Allows Nigerian Trained Medical Doctors To Bypass US Residency / Boy Dies While Burning Refuse With Petrol, Brother Critically Injured (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.