Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? (3146 Views)

The Known Existing Books Of Allah- II / The Known Existing Books Of Allah I / "The Name Of Allah Written On The Ground By Ants" - Man Praises God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? by tintingz(m): 8:43pm On Apr 20, 2019
Allah sent down four books to the people of the book as Quran call them.

There's,

1. Torah (Tawra)

2. Psalms (Zabur)

3. Gospel (Injil)

4. Quran.

The question is, are these books perfect?

Because If book A is said to be perfect why does it call for book B?

And if you say the 3 books are not perfect how come the 4th book is perfect? I mean these books are said to come from same source Allah?

What if Allah thought of it one day and said "screw it I'm sending another book, the 4th one is no longer perfect" just like the previous ones?

So are the four books of Allah all perfect?

3 Likes

Re: Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? by lukui: 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2019
yes they are books of Allah and they were revealed with perfection, but some of them were later adulterated by men, but the last one which is Al Quran was not and will never be adulterated and will remain in perfection till eternity!
Re: Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? by tintingz(m): 9:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
lukui:
yes they are books of Allah and they were revealed with perfection, but some of them were later adulterated by men, but the last one which is Al Quran was not and will never be adulterated and will remain in perfection till eternity!
- Ok, since book one is perfect(which means free from faults, completeness), what stops Allah from protecting it like he said in the Quran(he's omnipotent and omniscient) instead he had to send book two then book three then book four who knows book five may appear. Does this mean Allah didn't foresee the future?

- What makes you think the Quran is not distorted like every other previous books?

- Where are the books that was distorted by men, what evidence do you have for this claim?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? by Oshin56(m): 9:55pm On Apr 20, 2019
lukui:
how did you that Al Quran was adultered or you where there when the only prophet was receiving the message
Re: Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? by lukui: 10:01pm On Apr 20, 2019
ihdinna siratal mustaqim! hasbiyakallahu lai illaha illa allahu alayhi tawakaltu wahuwa robil arshil azim!!

Almighty God please come and save me. from these soul sucking disbelievers ooooo!!!!

in You (God ) only is my strength ooooo

God who asked me to even comment before, next time I will mind my business,

soul sucking devils!!!!!

I don't know that they plenty like this for nairaland chai CHINEKE Mere!!!!! (bikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

1 Like

Re: Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? by tintingz(m): 7:31am On Apr 21, 2019
lukui:
ihdinna siratal mustaqim! hasbiyakallahu lai illaha illa allahu alayhi tawakaltu wahuwa robil arshil azim!!

Almighty God please come and save me. from these soul sucking disbelievers ooooo!!!!

in You (God ) only is my strength ooooo

God who asked me to even comment before, next time I will mind my business,

soul sucking devils!!!!!

I don't know that they plenty like this for nairaland chai CHINEKE Mere!!!!! (bikeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
LMAO!!!

It seems this dude is a newbie or not frequent here. grin

2 Likes

Re: Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? by sarahade(f): 8:11am On Apr 21, 2019
tintingz:
LMAO!!!

It seems this dude is a newbie or not frequent here. grin

He is grin
Re: Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? by usermane(m): 11:44am On Apr 21, 2019
tintingz:
Allah sent down four books to the people of the book as Quran call them.

There's,

1. Torah (Tawra)

2. Psalms (Zabur)

3. Gospel (Injil)

4. Quran.

The question is, are these books perfect?

Because If book A is said to be perfect why does it call for book B?

And if you say the 3 books are not perfect how come the 4th book is perfect? I mean these books are said to come from same source Allah?

What if Allah thought of it one day and said "screw it I'm sending another book, the 4th one is no longer perfect" just like the previous ones?

So are the four books of Allah all perfect?

I don't know much about the Psalms. As for the other three, they have weaknesses. Most obvious being inaccurate claims usually pertaining to science.
Re: Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? by tintingz(m): 12:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
usermane:

I don't know much about the Psalms. As for the other three, they have weaknesses. Most obvious being inaccurate claims usually pertaining to science.

So in a nutshell, these books are not perfect?
Re: Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? by usermane(m): 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
tintingz:

So in a nutshell, these books are not perfect?
No.
Re: Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? by Akin1212(m): 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
No book was sent by anybody, nobody is there to send any book. All four books are books of lies written and put together by men to control people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? by tintingz(m): 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
usermane:

No.
No as in?
Re: Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? by usermane(m): 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2019
Akin1212:
No book was sent by anybody, nobody is there to send any book. All four books are books of lies written and put together by men to control people.

I wont go so far to say that. They could have been sent by extraterrestrials.
Re: Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? by usermane(m): 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2019
tintingz:
No as in?
Not perfect.
Re: Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? by tintingz(m): 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
Akin1212:
Those books are even subjected to the ancient practice.

Allah sent the first one, sent the second one, sent the third one and sent the fourth one and this time he said this is the complete book and last one whereas centuries after that this fourth book is not updated, it's stuck to the 7th century practice, Allah need to send updated one, the one that will talk about technology, science and modern behavior because as we can see these people are behaving like 7th century desert people. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? by tintingz(m): 12:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
usermane:

Not perfect.
Ok. Thanks for the honesty.
Re: Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? by tintingz(m): 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
usermane:

I wont go so far to say that. They could have been sent by extraterrestrials.
Like the Aliens. grin
Re: Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? by najib632(m): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
Oshin56:
how did you that Al Quran was adultered or you where there when the only prophet was receiving the message
The process of documentation of the Qur'an was detailed and thoroughly observed.
For more information about the process of documentation watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzSyGjsd9jY
Re: Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? by usermane(m): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
tintingz:
Like the Aliens. grin
Yes
Re: Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? by usermane(m): 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
Re: Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? by tintingz(m): 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
najib632:
The process of documentation of the Qur'an was detailed and thoroughly observed.
For more information about the process of documentation watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LzSyGjsd9jY
How the Quran was documented and compiled can be found in the Hadiths not that there are independent source confirming this.

It's like saying the prove of documentation of Harry Potter book can be found in Harry Potter book.

This is called circular reasoning fallacy..

Humans are imperfect, you don't put your complete trust on humans.

1 Like

Re: Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? by tintingz(m): 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
usermane:

Yes
So there are no gods but Aliens? cheesy

I think there are some people that believed the gods are actually Aliens I mean the UFO thing.
Re: Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? by Rilwayne001: 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
tintingz:

grin grin grin

The way you throw these 'fallacy' of a thing ehh.. I can tell you've crammed all the different types of fallacy in this world. LMAO

1 Like

Re: Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? by tintingz(m): 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
Rilwayne001:

grin grin grin

The way you throw these 'fallacy' of a thing ehh.. I can tell you've crammed all the different types of fallacy in this world. LMAO
Lol. Na to cram them be the koko, from experience.

If you can't point out the fallacies in an argument that argument will never be moderate.
Re: Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? by usermane(m): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
tintingz:
So there are no gods but Aliens? cheesy

I think there are some people that believed the gods are actually Aliens I mean the UFO thing.

I didn't say there are aliens. But I entertain the possibility. I'm not fully certain of Evolution. I'm still open to intelligent design although I disagree with Abrahamic religion theory that Adam was created from clay.

1 Like

Re: Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? by Rilwayne001: 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
tintingz:
How the Quran was documented and compiled can be found in the Hadiths not that there are independent source confirming this.

It's like saying the prove of documentation of Harry Potter book can be found in Harry Potter book.

The Quran is distinct from the Hadith I suppose, how does this your analogy fit in then?

Humans are imperfect, you don't put your complete trust on humans.

But you put your complete trust in scientists, don't you!?
Re: Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? by tintingz(m): 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
Rilwayne001:

The Quran is distinct from the Hadith I suppose, how does this your analogy fit in then?
The Quran is not distinct from the Hadiths, the Hadiths contain the words and actions of Muhammad. Those who compiled the Quran are those who wrote the Hadiths. There's no distinct here but circular.

But you put your complete trust in scientists, don't you!?
Nope.
Re: Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? by Rilwayne001: 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
tintingz:

The Quran is not distinct from the Hadiths, the Hadiths contain the words and actions of Muhammad. Those who compiled the Quran are those who wrote the Hadiths. There's no distinct here but circular.

Really?

Nope.

Ok
Re: Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? by tintingz(m): 5:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
Rilwayne001:

Really?
We compiled Harry Potter book and we wrote how it was compiled therefore this is the prove of it documentation.

1 Like

Re: Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? by Alhajiemeritus: 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
All books of Allah are perfect.

And all the messages in the previous books were repeated in the last book (Quran).
The Quran is a reminder
طه - مَآ أَنَزَلْنَا عَلَيْكَ الْقُرْءَانَ لِتَشْقَى - إِلاَّ تَذْكِرَةً لِّمَن يَخْشَى ﴾
Ta Ha. We have not sent down the Qur'an unto you to cause you distress, but only as a Reminder to those who fear (Allah).) The matter is not like the people of falsehood claim. Rather, whomever Allah gives knowledge to, it is because Allah wants him to have an abundance of good.
More so the message of the Quran is to the whole world.
Other books were specific to their people.

وَهَلْ أَتَاكَ حَدِيثُ مُوسَى - إِذْ رَأَى نَاراً فَقَالَ لاًّهْلِهِ امْكُثُواْ إِنِّى ءَانَسْتُ نَاراً لَّعَلِّى آتِيكُمْ مِّنْهَا بِقَبَسٍ أَوْ أَجِدُ عَلَى النَّارِ هُدًى ﴾

(9. And has there come to you the story of Musa) (10. When he saw a fire, he said to his family: "Wait! Verily, I have seen a fire; perhaps I can bring you some burning brand therefrom, or find some guidance at the fire.'').

Above is an example of a reminder of the story of Musa .
Re: Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? by tintingz(m): 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2019
usermane:

I didn't say there are aliens. But I entertain the possibility.
Ok

I'm not fully certain of Evolution.
There are evidences pointing to evolution.

I'm still open to intelligent design although I disagree with Abrahamic religion theory that Adam was created from clay.
I'm also open to intelligent design/s(if it or they exist) and it doesn't have to be personal gods, until it's proven then I will change my position but now I'm agnostic towards it.
Re: Are The Four Books Of Allah Perfect? by tintingz(m): 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
Alhajiemeritus:
All books of Allah are perfect.

And all the messages in the previous books were repeated in the last book (Quran).
The Quran is a reminder
طه - مَآ أَنَزَلْنَا عَلَيْكَ الْقُرْءَانَ لِتَشْقَى - إِلاَّ تَذْكِرَةً لِّمَن يَخْشَى ﴾
Ta Ha. We have not sent down the Qur'an unto you to cause you distress, but only as a Reminder to those who fear (Allah).) The matter is not like the people of falsehood claim. Rather, whomever Allah gives knowledge to, it is because Allah wants him to have an abundance of good.
More so the message of the Quran is to the whole world.
Other books were specific to their people.

وَهَلْ أَتَاكَ حَدِيثُ مُوسَى - إِذْ رَأَى نَاراً فَقَالَ لاًّهْلِهِ امْكُثُواْ إِنِّى ءَانَسْتُ نَاراً لَّعَلِّى آتِيكُمْ مِّنْهَا بِقَبَسٍ أَوْ أَجِدُ عَلَى النَّارِ هُدًى ﴾

(9. And has there come to you the story of Musa) (10. When he saw a fire, he said to his family: "Wait! Verily, I have seen a fire; perhaps I can bring you some burning brand therefrom, or find some guidance at the fire.'').

Above is an example of a reminder of the story of Musa .

If all the messages in the previous books were repeated in the Qur'an what then is the need of 2nd, 3rd, 4th book, can't there just be one book?

A perfect book does not need another version of it own because you will be contradicting the definition of perfect.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Humiliation Of Muslim Women By French Security Men (picture) / The Priest Who Converted To Islam Tells His Reason / A Thread For Christians And Muslims. Dont Move It Plz...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.