Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

1000 Reasons To Study In Azerbaijan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 1000 Reasons To Study In Azerbaijan (1243 Views)

Study In Azerbaijan / Many Reasons To Study, Live And Work In Azerbaijan Europe / 9 Important Reasons To Study Hard In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

1000 Reasons To Study In Azerbaijan by SchoolZinicc: 1:25am On Apr 21, 2019
1000 Reasons to study in Azerbaijan

1. Affordable Tuition fee, less than $1000

2. Modern society with quality education

3. Good food

4. Accommodating people

1000. You can drop your comment below or contact me for more detail on how to get going..

Use info.zinicc@gmail.com or WhatsApp / call 08066591204
Re: 1000 Reasons To Study In Azerbaijan by SchoolZinicc: 6:02am On Apr 21, 2019
Universities in Azerbaijan are calling for admission of new students, academic activities starting from August.
Apply now to join.
Re: 1000 Reasons To Study In Azerbaijan by SchoolZinicc: 3:51am On Apr 22, 2019
Many reasons to start your study early ..

We can help you analyze all the possible concerns until you reach a decision.
Re: 1000 Reasons To Study In Azerbaijan by SchoolZinicc: 2:41am On Apr 23, 2019
Admission ongoing..
Re: 1000 Reasons To Study In Azerbaijan by gentlepal2k: 12:40am On May 11, 2019
SchoolZinicc:

3. Good food

4. Accommodating people

1000. You can drop your comment below or contact me for more detail on how to get going..

Is it possible for one to get job after school?
Re: 1000 Reasons To Study In Azerbaijan by gentlepal2k: 12:42am On May 11, 2019
SchoolZinicc:

3. Good food

4. Accommodating people

is it possible to get job after school?
Re: 1000 Reasons To Study In Azerbaijan by ItalianProf(m): 9:21am On May 11, 2019
Funny....

Their tuition fee alone is never less than 2500 USD.

Wonder where you got that info.
Re: 1000 Reasons To Study In Azerbaijan by SchoolZinicc: 6:14am On May 12, 2019
gentlepal2k:

is it possible to get job after school?

Yes
Re: 1000 Reasons To Study In Azerbaijan by SchoolZinicc: 6:17am On May 12, 2019
ItalianProf:
Funny....

Their tuition fee alone is never less than 2500 USD.

Wonder where you got that info.

My information is up to date and tuition is between $700 - $1500 ..
Re: 1000 Reasons To Study In Azerbaijan by ItalianProf(m): 5:01am On May 17, 2019
SchoolZinicc:

Like I said earlier, your information isn't up-to-date. You shouldn't confuse a lotta people out there. I applied to khazar university this year and their tuition fee alone, is $4000.

Baku State University's tuition fee is a little above $3000..

Thank you..
Re: 1000 Reasons To Study In Azerbaijan by ItalianProf(m): 5:02am On May 17, 2019
SchoolZinicc:

Like I said earlier, your information isn't up-to-date. You shouldn't confuse a lotta people out there. I applied to khazar university this year and their tuition fee alone, is $4000.

Thank you..
Re: 1000 Reasons To Study In Azerbaijan by SchoolZinicc: 6:41pm On May 19, 2019
ItalianProf:

Thank you..

Please may I know what program you are applying..?

You just mentioned only one univarsity out of the very many there is..

I can assure you that no matter what program you are interested in, I can get you tuition fee below $1300usd..

Thanks for you contribution.
Re: 1000 Reasons To Study In Azerbaijan by ItalianProf(m): 5:56am On Jun 15, 2019
SchoolZinicc:

Please may I know what program you are applying..?

You just mentioned only one univarsity out of the very many there is..

I can assure you that no matter what program you are interested in, I can get you tuition fee below $1300usd..

Thanks for you contribution.

I applied for chemical engineering first choice with petroleum engineering as second choice. KHAZAR UNIVERSITY.
Tuition fee per year is $5000.

And did I tell you that it's terribly difficult to get a job there while studying?
My friend studies there and she tells me the only job available, which isn't even guaranteed, is teaching English to the locals. (Which is because they neither speak, nor understand English and since you don't understand theirs as well, you can't work with them. ) She got a job 4 months after her arrival and earns 250- 300 Dollars per month while she earns nothing during the break/holiday.

That's just one of the problems. It's almost impossible to get internship there because of the language barrier.
Re: 1000 Reasons To Study In Azerbaijan by SchoolZinicc: 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
ItalianProf:

I applied for chemical engineering first choice with petroleum engineering as second choice. KHAZAR UNIVERSITY.
Tuition fee per year is $5000.

And did I tell you that it's terribly difficult to get a job there while studying?
My friend studies there and she tells me the only job available, which isn't even guaranteed, is teaching English to the locals. (Which is because they neither speak, nor understand English and since you don't understand theirs as well, you can't work with them. ) She got a job 4 months after her arrival and earns 250- 300 Dollars per month while she earns nothing during the break/holiday.

That's just one of the problems. It's almost impossible to get internship there because of the language barrier.

Only advice I have for you is, if you want to go abroad for studies, ensure that your parents are very capable of sponsoring u. Never hope that will be able to work and sponsor yourself 100% .

That it worked for someone doesn't necessarily mean it will work for you.

The university you applied for is an expensive one(by Azerbaijan standard) , if you can afford it, why not.. Go ahead!

But don't come on my mention to say thats the only amount all university charges as tuition.

Azerbaijan is a great place to live and study.. Everyone's luck isn't tied to your friends ability to find work there. So stop already!
Re: 1000 Reasons To Study In Azerbaijan by ItalianProf(m): 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2019
SchoolZinicc:

Only advice I have for you is, if you want to go abroad for studies, ensure that your parents are very capable of sponsoring u. Never hope that will be able to work and sponsor yourself 100% .

That it worked for someone doesn't necessarily mean it will work for you.

The university you applied for is an expensive one(by Azerbaijan standard) , if you can afford it, why not.. Go ahead!

But don't come on my mention to say thats the only amount all university charges as tuition.

Azerbaijan is a great place to live and study.. Everyone's luck isn't tied to your friends ability to find work there. So stop already!

Ohkay.... Ohkay.
Re: 1000 Reasons To Study In Azerbaijan by SchoolZinicc: 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
This admission is now open again

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

With 2m, Should I Travel Out With It Or Do A Masters Degree With It in Nigeria? / Best Tutorial Centres For UNILAG Postgraduate Entrance Exam / ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.