Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat (44780 Views)

Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs / Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery / "I Am The most Beautiful Girl In The World" - Teni Replies Bodyshamers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by bewla(m): 6:53am On Apr 21, 2019
Ku de ti
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by chukxie(m): 6:55am On Apr 21, 2019
Being overweight has its disadvantages and Its ADVANTAGES.
The soft cushion effects from the body of a chubby chic is soothing and almost chiropractic! Body 'shamers' abeg leave Teni alone ooo!

3 Likes

Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by EmperorKpee(m): 6:57am On Apr 21, 2019
brian91:
Hmm. Teni shouldn't be bothered by human opinion as regard her size but to be grateful to her creator for LIFE in health, peace.

Today is my birthday despite devil's trick and trials all years. Make una rejoice with me o. Likes are appreciated but would be more prefer to 3054770688 FirstBaNk grin cheesy
Nairaland nor go contain us if all of us start post our azza details on our birthday. Don't start a wrong trend bro.
Happy Belated Birthday to You man.

1 Like

Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by Auxtin85(m): 6:57am On Apr 21, 2019
zlantanfan:
i can see the idiot above

Maybe Nairaland benefits from their fraudulent activity if not something should have been done about it
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by Isoduwa(m): 6:57am On Apr 21, 2019
brian91:
Hmm. Teni shouldn't be bothered by human opinion as regard her size but to be grateful to her creator for LIFE in health, peace.

Today is my birthday despite devil's trick and trials all years. Make una rejoice with me o. Likes are appreciated but would be more prefer to 3054770688 FirstBaNk grin cheesy

Enter house � birthday no cake � na your mate do last week invite Nairaland
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by Gulher: 6:58am On Apr 21, 2019
Auxtin85:
But that babe is no way attractive

I have taken it as a task to always report this “see below bet” whenever I do so it always disappear does it permanently goes off from the tread or others can still see it.
others can still see it

1 Like

Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by onenaija001(m): 6:59am On Apr 21, 2019
she shud eat healthy, live healthy and she's good to go.
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by Shila16: 7:00am On Apr 21, 2019
emrain:

They are suffering, but they make it seem like they love their body. Don't be deceived, fat people are suffering and dying at the same time.
Very very true, a good example is lepacious Bose when she was interviewed about why she lost tremendous weight , she said she was suffering in silence she was just putting on a brave face

2 Likes

Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by tomtos88(m): 7:01am On Apr 21, 2019
Auxtin85:

I have taken it as a task to always report this “see below bet” whenever I do so it always disappear does it permanently goes off from the tread or others can still see it.

Others still see it, the mods don't care most of the time to delete dem fully

2 Likes

Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by unitysheart(m): 7:02am On Apr 21, 2019
Auxtin85:

I have same concern too about those bet scammers..

2 Likes

Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 7:04am On Apr 21, 2019
Auxtin85:

It goes off permanently smiley
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by Remsilla(m): 7:06am On Apr 21, 2019
EmperorKpee:

Nairaland nor go contain us if all of us start post our azza details on our birthday. Don't start a wrong trend bro.
Happy Belated Birthday to You man.
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by Emekus92(m): 7:06am On Apr 21, 2019
INTROVERT1:
*TMD GLOBAL INVESTMENT* present
*√ MTN DATA BUNDLES*

*100% trustworthy & fast delivery guaranteed*

U deal with glo, if yes 2gb how much?
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by alezzy13: 7:07am On Apr 21, 2019
Auxtin85:

But the question I have always wondered, do people actually patronise them? I really can't understand their persistent nuisance.
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by Auxtin85(m): 7:10am On Apr 21, 2019
alezzy13:

But the question I have always wondered, do people actually patronise them? I really can't understand their persistent nuisance.

Yes bro they get patronage even here on Nairaland, I bet you if nairalander should start saying how they have fallen for these guys you will be amazed
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by alezzy13: 7:14am On Apr 21, 2019
Auxtin85:

Yes bro they get patronage even here on Nairaland, I bet you if nairalander should start saying how they have fallen for these guys you will be amazed

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by alezzy13: 7:16am On Apr 21, 2019
*sigh* yet another sad
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by OCHKESTINE(m): 7:26am On Apr 21, 2019
Some of us like Fat girls!
People always come after u whether u're fat or slim. People are always confuse. If they don't call u fat, they'll call u something else.

Angelawhite:
Honestly, if she’s short, flat chested or has no butts, it ain’t her fault. But it’s her fault that she’s fat. Fat is something than can be controlled. If you fail to control it and people come for you, you have yourself to blame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by OCHKESTINE(m): 7:28am On Apr 21, 2019
The same way Ignorant people do. It depends on individual view.
rawpadgin:
Funny reply grin grin grin

But how fat people take dey enjoy life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by Sparkle777(f): 7:29am On Apr 21, 2019
The way I love Teni....her voice and music with her awesome humour and presence is the bombb.
Isn't it amazing that one can sell without sex appeal? Pure talent. To think she even have more female fans...
And abt her weight, she will definitely loose it wit time,plenty shows go trim her down. Remember Missy Elliot?
But for now, free her and let her do her. Teni rocks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by OCHKESTINE(m): 7:30am On Apr 21, 2019
I'm not sure they suffer as much as ignorant people like urself do.

emrain:

They are suffering, but they make it seem like they love their body. Don't be deceived, fat people are suffering and dying at the same time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by don4real18(m): 7:31am On Apr 21, 2019
princeking2:
Its her or [him] business. Matter is defined as anything that has weight and occupies space.
The term, mass, should always be used when referring to weight in science.
So, matter will be defined as anything that has mass and occupies space
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by Sparkle777(f): 7:32am On Apr 21, 2019
OCHKESTINE:
The same way Ignorant people do. It depends on individual view.

Nice reply... Did u say u like fat chicks?? Awesome...Lemme DM you.
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by mindtricks: 7:32am On Apr 21, 2019
Joshmodest:
i love teni for one reason ......she's the only female artist in Nigeria , that lacks the sexual appeal and yet people are madly in love with her music genuinely , with no strings attached !!!!
Even with her little experience in the music industry , see the matured reply she gave this old fool ....she should have recommended the latest Simi ft Falz - Mind your bizness for the jobless man !!
Good. The fan could have suggested very politely out of genuine love and concern and that would've led to a nicer reply from her and a feeling that that people really truly care.
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by ashawopikin(m): 7:32am On Apr 21, 2019
engrpheleeks:
The person that did that Photoshop won't make heaven grin
that person is very good

2 Likes

Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by Xikuwok: 7:33am On Apr 21, 2019
[

Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by berbs: 7:33am On Apr 21, 2019
Auxtin85:

It permanently goes off but they get to recreate it as a comment elsewhere
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by mindtricks: 7:34am On Apr 21, 2019
onenaija001:
she shud eat healthy, live healthy and she's good to go.
Exactly.
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by samtiyelov1(m): 7:47am On Apr 21, 2019
rawpadgin:
Funny reply grin grin grin

But how fat people take dey enjoy life?

Ask Google!
Re: Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat by Realbelieveer(m): 7:50am On Apr 21, 2019
[color=#770077][/color] my paddy. When others dey chop iron. We dey chop food oo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Looking Like A Doll After Cosmetic Surgery / Ik Ogbonna, Yomi Casual, Alexx Ekubo At 'The Bling Lagosians' Premiere / I Almost Ended My Marriage With Olu Jacobs Several Times - Actress Joke Silva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.