Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship (5055 Views)

I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. / Reaction Of Different Girls Before And After Sex (meme Collection) / Different Girls On Their Menstrual Cycle (period) (meme Collection) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by Headlesschicken(m): 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by Greenvaiper: 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
LordsApostle:
Hello my fellow brothers and brethren.

Please, I'm tired of fvcking various girls, I have various call girls on my dail, and countless FWB, but I'm tired of living such a life... I feel lonely sometimes, I believe I need a serious relationship.
I happen to have a friend(we were initially FWB, but grew to love ourselves) I want to get serious with her as she understands me very well, the challenge is, she does runs; has some sugar daddy and all (all in a bid to pay her bills, as she literally caters for herself) I'm just tired..
Getting a nice calm chick that will understand me seem an impossible task!!! Port Harcourt chicks all done cast; u can rarely see any sensible girl in PH, almost all are into sex for money, and you can't get any head way with anyone at all.. Na wa oh!!!
I just tire.

Please I need serious advice from well meaning individuals please, serious advice pls will be appreciated. Thanks.

-Apostle of the Lord.

Your problem is spiritual
Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by LordsApostle: 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
catwalq:

I can see why finding a decent girl might be hard for you. What with your brash vocabulary.

Have you ever considered that maybe you kept meeting 'wayward' girls because you were actually looking for fun and you attracted them unconsciously seeing that you weren't really looking for anything serious and as such you weren't really screening them to see if you could settle with any of em? Like you probably didn't care about little red flags up until now,you just went with the flow?

Now that your eye have clear angry grin grin,just get back in the saddle and keep looking - this time for decent girls - they are everywhere. They just dont go around carrying placards with DECENT written of em!!!
well said, I sensible, thanks.
Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 22, 2019
delishpot:
grin grin

really
Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by Bestie93(m): 1:24am On Apr 22, 2019
LordsApostle:

Please, I'm tired of fvcking various girls, I have various call girls on my dail, and countless FWB, but I'm tired of living such a life... I feel lonely sometimes, I believe I need a serious relationship.
I happen to have a friend(we were initially FWB, but grew to love ourselves) I want to get serious with her as she understands me very well, the challenge is, she does runs; has some sugar daddy and all (all in a bid to pay her bills, as she literally caters for herself) I'm just tired..
Getting a nice calm chick that will understand me seem an impossible task!!! Port Harcourt chicks all done cast; u can rarely see any sensible girl in PH, almost all are into sex for money, and you can't get any head way with anyone at all.. Na wa oh!!!
I just tire.

Please I need serious advice from well meaning individuals please, serious advice pls will be appreciated. Thanks.

-Apostle of the Lord.

�� what you really need is a serious relationship with Jesus Christ. Only him will solve your problem of loneliness and he will also direct you to the right lady for marriage. Flee immorality of all kinds wink grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by Ishilove: 1:49am On Apr 22, 2019
LordsApostle:

they have always been like that sir!!! That's what they are.
Like attracts like. You need to rededicate your life to God. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and it's righteousness...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by Nobody: 2:04am On Apr 22, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
All these guys who force themselves to be what they're not really have to rediscover themselves and reconsider their stance. You can't just choose to not be committed to a woman, it must be inherent in you, like your DNA.

I have an inherent and total fear for commitment. It's like a phobia. I know it too well and I'm totally okay with it and I accept it fully. It is who I am. I don't see it as a flaw, so I'm not going to try to change it. I'm not even considering marriage or kids. Yeah that's how chronic it is.

So, don't try to be like us, be yourself. You're allowed to explore as a young person bubbling with testosterone, and I like it that you've admitted to being lonely and wanting love and companionship.

So go ahead and find a good woman with whom you'll be happy with. Erase all the player thoughts and reach a compromise to be able to tolerate and trust her (I know it would be quite difficult having seen it all).

For people like us, our sanity lies in being 'lonely'. Commitment is only going to drive us nuts. I just can't do it.

Reading this made me blue... I might be in denial, because I'm a hopeless romantic, but commitment, when being alone is my sanctuary and I am never lonely...hmmmm. I like crowds don't get me wrong, but intimate one on one gets boring after a certain point, and children, that's really pushing the boat. I can honestly say that I am okay until old age, so I will find a chap 10/20yrs younger than me, to spend my money and look after mummy grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by Nobody: 2:11am On Apr 22, 2019
LordsApostle:

Bra, the problem is, I cannot see a decent girl for keeps, just wayward fellows... Wayward, absolute waywaedness. SMH!!!

So within so without

Garbage in... lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by BLUEJAYY: 11:33am On Apr 22, 2019
Guest007:

Reading this made me blue... I might be in denial, because I'm a hopeless romantic, but commitment, when being alone is my sanctuary and I am never lonely...hmmmm. I like crowds don't get me wrong, but intimate one on one gets boring after a certain point, and children, that's really pushing the boat. I can honestly say that I am okay until old age, so I will find a chap 10/20yrs younger than me, to spend my money and look after mummy grin grin grin
I see you're a person of culture, just like myself. smiley. I knew it wasn't just me.

Yeah, kids are a big NO!

I like your long-term plan about recruiting a toyboy to help lubricate the engine with 'young blood' so it doesn't rust. I was considering that myself. grin

So I'll probably get myself some young concubines who would take turns to transfuse their fresh blood to keep my body healthy you know, like the Playboy guy did grin

And oh, you could get a couple toyboys, just like me.
tongue

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
I see you're a person of culture, just like myself. smiley. I knew it wasn't just me.

Yeah, kids are a big NO!

I like your long-term plan about recruiting a toyboy to help lubricate the engine with 'young blood' so it doesn't rust. I was considering that myself. grin

So I'll probably get myself some young concubines who would take turns to transfuse their fresh blood to keep my body healthy you know, like the Playboy guy did grin

And oh, you could get a couple toyboys, just like me.
tongue

Your DP cracked me up! Wetin be the name of that positioning grin grin grin
Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by BLUEJAYY: 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
Guest007:

Your DP cracked me up! Wetin be the name of that positioning grin grin grin
Yeah right. grin

It's called The Rainbow. You see how the man arches over the woman like a rainbow right?
You should try it. Though it's not really intimate, it allows for deeper penetration and at the same time it's easier for the man to hit the gee-spot and grind on the c-spot simultaneously.

It requires expert technique to execute it perfectly so you might need a helping hand. tongue

There's a variant called The Cross. I wanted to try that over the weekend to commemorate Easter but I was forced to abandon the idea, sadly.

That's you on your DP? What's your toe-curling, orgasm-inducing position btw? smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by BLUEJAYY: 10:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
Guest007:

grin Nice one. I see what you did there, finding the site I got the picture from. smiley

How's it called?
Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
grin Nice one. I see what you did there, finding the site I got the picture from. smiley

How's it called?

Lol. I already had the pictures from when one blogger use em for thread...

I don't know the name. smiley
Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by askakim(m): 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
Give your life to Jesus. He is coming soon

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by Thegamingorca(m): 7:45am On May 09, 2019
grin grin grin grin
LordsApostle:

I just tire.

-Apostle of the Lord.

grin grin grin

This pirtharcourt no go too bad to fall in one of these days

2 Likes

Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by Thegamingorca(m): 7:50am On May 09, 2019
Ishilove:

Like attracts like. You need to rededicate your life to God. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and it's righteousness...
grin
Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by Thegamingorca(m): 7:52am On May 09, 2019
IamAlexander:
Every guy gets to this point in his life... It's called moment of truth... grin Anyway, OP me I won't condemn you but advise that you change your ways and develop self discipline....

Good luck!

Mid life crisis
Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by aytuns(m): 9:57am On May 09, 2019
LordsApostle:

Bra, the problem is, I cannot see a decent girl for keeps, just wayward fellows... Wayward, absolute waywaedness. SMH!!!

The question I need to ask you is WHERE ARE YOU SEARCHING?

There are many decent girls.. In fact in 2019 where sex is like water, there are still ladies over 20 who decide to remain virgins until marriage.. so where are you doing your search?.

Although, thinking of it, I really doubt any decent, serious and future conscious woman will want to take you as a spouse .
Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by joychampion2: 11:37am On May 09, 2019
please pray,you need prayers.GOD HELP YOU

1 Like

Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by LordsApostle: 8:44pm On May 10, 2019
Thanks bra
Re: Please Help!!! I Am Tired Of Fvcking Different Girls, Want A Real Relationship by kaycee125: 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2020
The great Apostle I miss you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!! Olosho Is About to Escape With My Hard Earned Money! (graphic Pics) / If Your Woman Has Hair On This Part Of Her Belly, This Is What It Means / Madly In Love With A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.