Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Puppy Adoption Contract - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Puppy Adoption Contract (7225 Views)

My Dog Is Up For Adoption( Female German Shepard) / Any Vibrant Dog For Adoption? Excluding Nigeria Bingos / Do You Have A Dog For Adoption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by DemiVonKrone: 8:16am On Apr 25, 2019
Y'all should chill till he actually sends you the document nah. It's not a nairaland argument, you both decide and come to a conclusion...if you get vetted.
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by PeraGSD: 8:17am On Apr 25, 2019
EddyNumerouno:
What will be the breeding plan. Once or twice in a year?

There are various schools of thought on back to back breeding or not. Though medical science puts forward a claim that its best to breed back to back, careful consideration of individual dog's full recovery from last whelping comes into the equation. Also you know heat cycles vary from twice a year to once a year for some so it's not cast in stone.
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by PeraGSD: 8:21am On Apr 25, 2019
DemiVonKrone:
Y'all should chill till he actually sends you the document nah. It's not a nairaland argument, you both decide and come to a conclusion...if you get vetted.

We are enjoying the discuss grin

Innovation and creativity is encouraged. New ideas may come from the back and forth. Of course the agreement will contain the details for consideration.

Thank you much.
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by space9880: 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
mhd5757:
mstseeeew! Rubish! so if the puppies die of naturally causes, you expect the person Who you have the bitch to pay for it. Nonscense!

must you always say bad things? nobody is forcing you if you don't like the idea leave it
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by georgepopsii(m): 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
kolokolobi:
PeraGSD has an interesting idea.

In ubulu uku it is a known contract. I'm interested boss. Chat me up please I got 3 dogs already and would love to add a slant back in a mouth watering contract as dis

Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by warripikin17(m): 7:35am On Apr 26, 2019
Ogcruz:
Since last year i've been planning on owning a good quality gsd
Either DDR or a show line gsd
This is a great opportunity for me and my state (delta state) we really lack good quality German shepherds here and i want to change that.
When the form is ready please contact me via WhatsApp : 07089576061.
I will be waiting for your response
Thanks for this opportunity.
You can say that again,as I reach Warri last year,e just b like say good dogs don finish.
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by warripikin17(m): 7:39am On Apr 26, 2019
space9880:

must you always say bad things? nobody is forcing you if you don't like the idea leave it
No need to disturb yourself, this is Nairaland, no matter what good you try to do,there are always
chimpanzees ready to pelt it with feaces.

1 Like

Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by PeraGSD: 7:55am On Apr 26, 2019
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by PeraGSD: 7:56am On Apr 26, 2019
georgepopsii:

In ubulu uku it is a known contract. I'm interested boss. Chat me up please I got 3 dogs already and would love to add a slant back in a mouth watering contract as dis

grin grin grin

Do fill form. We gat you.
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by PeraGSD: 8:05am On Apr 26, 2019
Please be assured that the vetting is going on. We shall communicate with unsuccessful subscribers while any clarifications that may be needed will be communicated.

On successful verification we shall communicate same and forward contract for your perusal. A feedback from successful subscriber that contract is okay and is agreeable will elicit information about planned breedings and litter you may prefer to have your female from. Subscriber will then be put on list for that litter and therefore has the right of first offer.
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by danpoly60: 5:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
PeraGSD:
So we have an idea.

We would give out a female long coat GSD (German Showline) puppy bred of imported pedigree parents of excellent blood lines and you would care for her till maturity to breed. We would provide one of our excellent imported pedigree males to stud. Litter will be shared evenly and in the case of odd number of puppies say 3..5..7 PeraGSD will take the higher number. In the case of a lone puppy carer keeps.

Other conditions include carer accepts liability for loss of puppy through death or any other means at a graduated price based on age at time of loss incident. Regular updating of of life of the dog must be provided for posting on our website SM handles and blogs etc. Breeding will also be under the PeraGSD franchise until the third generation of litters when you may now own dog and breed under your name. Other conditions will be sorted out in valid agreement/ contract.

The benefits include an opportunity to start off your breeding carrier with excellent stock from pedigree champion lines. You get to share and drink from the cup of experience of other team members leveraging on the network capital they provide country wide. Puppy is given free of charge from onset. So no huge initial cost apart from maintenance and feeding ongoing cost. Stud assuredly will be provided for the program by PeraGSD... No matter your location in Nigeria. Other benefits accrue.

Anybody open to this idea. Raise your voice on this thread and let's work something out.

Pera Gsd you could reach me via 07032378298 we could work something out or you drop your contact for me to reach u
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by PeraGSD: 7:20am On May 02, 2019
So this weekend we will send messages to all unsuccesful subscribers to the program.

Then next week we will ask further questions from subscribers that have scaled through first line vetting. Emails detailing required further information will be sent across. Do note that once you are considered a successful subscriber you'll receive a copy of draft contract to which you may signify an okay. You then automatically occupy a position on our list and will be given list of upcoming litters so you may choose from which you may prefer the female pup.
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by adisabarber(m): 7:24am On May 02, 2019
PeraGSD:
So this weekend we will send messages to all unsuccesful subscribers to the program.

Then next week we will ask further questions from subscribers that have scaled through first line vetting. Emails detailing required further information will be sent across. Do note that once you are considered a successful subscriber you'll receive a copy of draft contract to which you may signify an okay. You then automatically occupy a position on our list and will be given list of upcoming litters so you may choose from which you may prefer the female pup.

Will you be selling your male pups?
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by PeraGSD: 7:28am On May 02, 2019
adisabarber:

Will you be selling your male pups?

We will have some pups available for sale from our litters. Males and females.
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by PeraGSD: 5:29am On May 05, 2019
So we had concluded our stage one vetting and planned to send out the 'we regret to inform you...' Emails this morning. Then the laptop refused to come on again. We don't know why. It was bought brand new and its less than 2 months old. Warranty is still intact and whatever is the problem should be fixed by tomorrow Monday 6th May. We believe. We will thereon do as promised.

We are sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by EddyNumerouno(m): 7:52am On May 05, 2019
PeraGSD:
So we had concluded our stage one vetting and planned to send out the 'we regret to inform you...' Emails this morning. Then the laptop refused to come on again. We don't know why. It was bought brand new and its less than 2 months old. Warranty is still intact and whatever is the problem should be fixed by tomorrow Monday 6th May. We believe. We will thereon do as promised.

It could be because I haven’t applied grin grin grin
In the unlikely event of death by let’s say parvo virus, what happens?
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by PeraGSD: 8:05am On May 05, 2019
EddyNumerouno:

It could be because I haven’t applied grin grin grin
In the unlikely event of death by let’s say parvo virus, what happens?

grin grin

Please apply so this glitch can stop.

As stated earlier in the thread part of the agreement requires you take liability for any loss of puppy either through injury, sickness, theft etc. When you value something you take exceptional care.
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by ambient: 2:59pm On May 06, 2019
What about those applying today?
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by wizi44(m): 10:26pm On May 06, 2019
PeraGSD:

awaiting
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by PeraGSD: 7:27am On May 07, 2019
ambient:
What about those applying today?

Well maybe the laptop glitch worked in your favour then grin

We will consider any new interest we receive once we get the device up and running again. Then we close out and deal.
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by PeraGSD: 7:29am On May 07, 2019
wizi44:
awaiting

Hopefully this glitch should be sorted out today. The IT person picked up the system to check it out yesterday. Says the fan cooling system isn't working on first inspection.
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by PeraGSD: 7:35am On May 07, 2019
@wizi44 Do check our handle and you can reach us via WhatsApp.

Thank you.
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by akpota(m): 2:03pm On May 07, 2019
PeraGSD:
Please be assured that the vetting is going on. We shall communicate with unsuccessful subscribers while any clarifications that may be needed will be communicated.

On successful verification we shall communicate same and forward contract for your perusal. A feedback from successful subscriber that contract is okay and is agreeable will elicit information about planned breedings and litter y
ou may prefer to have your female from. Subscriber will then be put on list for that litter and therefore has the right of first offer.

how do i know if i am selected because i fill the form.
I need this dog via this contract.
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by PeraGSD: 4:24pm On May 07, 2019
akpota:

how do i know if i am selected because i fill the form.
I need this dog via this contract.

We will let unsuccessful subscribers know today. Then we will continue with further vetting to compile successful persons.
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by akpota(m): 6:48pm On May 07, 2019
I hope i am selected ooh. I really need this dog.
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by PeraGSD: 7:57pm On May 07, 2019
akpota:

Our best wishes too.
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by Eveezy(m): 8:37pm On May 07, 2019
akpota:
Msg me on whatsapp, I lost ur number
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by wizi44(m): 10:29pm On May 07, 2019
Av u sent it let me know whether i didnt get
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by wizi44(m): 10:30pm On May 07, 2019
And if u have sent pls let us know
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by PeraGSD: 6:14pm On May 08, 2019
We were ready to send out messages after the portal was closed from accepting more interests yesterday and the system went down again. We should have it back tomorrow to do the needful.

Thank you for your patience.
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by jstemmanex(m): 7:42am On May 18, 2019
It's been over a week now, yet to get a feedback from you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Owner (Cooper and Vera Slant GSD) / What Breed Of Dog Is This? / Cat Having Sex With Chicken!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.