Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,576 members, 7,955,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:33 PM

Puppy Adoption Contract - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Puppy Adoption Contract (7742 Views)

My Dog Is Up For Adoption( Female German Shepard) / Any Vibrant Dog For Adoption? Excluding Nigeria Bingos / Do You Have A Dog For Adoption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by jeromedee: 1:25pm On Apr 22, 2019
PeraGSD:

We will resend link after a tweaking we are currently doing to get it to work properly
We've been waiting for the link update and nothing is up as yet
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by PeraGSD: 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2019
jeromedee:
We've been waiting for the link update and nothing is up as yet

Like we mentioned earlier we would make it available once it has been okayed and interactivity issue resolved. Do bear with us.

Thank you much.
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by akpota(m): 8:32am On Apr 23, 2019
oh please update the link. This may be my opportunity to own a GSD. I really love them. I could be reached via whatsapp 07065039057. Please i am waiting for the link.
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by ogkreatives(m): 9:25am On Apr 23, 2019
I’m definitely in for one. I want a friend for my boerboel cool
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by GRACEGLORY: 11:01am On Apr 23, 2019
PeraGSD:

1. As you must be aware the cost of adopting a German Showline long coat pup from pedigree parents is minimum 200k. This is eliminated totally save maybe a commitment or sign on fee which key not be more than 15℅ of cost of buying one out right.

2. One way to motivate adopter is that he or she knows the puppy will eventually be owned without any further obligations to PeraGSD after 3...4 successful litters. Hence more care in return. Its a win-win situation if you ask me.

3. Then for every whelping you share in the success too.

cool
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by Ogcruz: 11:28am On Apr 23, 2019
Since last year i've been planning on owning a good quality gsd
Either DDR or a show line gsd
This is a great opportunity for me and my state (delta state) we really lack good quality German shepherds here and i want to change that.
When the form is ready please contact me via WhatsApp : 07089576061.
I will be waiting for your response
Thanks for this opportunity.
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by space9880: 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
Eveezy:

Grandiose has been in breeding for a while, doesnt mean others dont have better stock than him or atleast as good as his stocks, He has made his name which is why he is a go to guy.
But in attempt to not make comparism, I am authoritatively telling you that the Gsd market is evolving, and PeraGsd has a number of the best Stocks of Long coat showlines that money can buy
you misunderstood my point I'm not saying grandiose or pera is the best but I know they are among the best in Nigeria
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by space9880: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
PeraGSD:

You will agree with me that the sky is big enough to take more birds. You can also spread your wings and fly if you choose to in that same sky.
I totally agree
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by space9880: 6:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ogcruz:
Since last year i've been planning on owning a good quality gsd
Either DDR or a show line gsd
This is a great opportunity for me and my state (delta state) we really lack good quality German shepherds here and i want to change that.
When the form is ready please contact me via WhatsApp : 07089576061.
I will be waiting for your response
Thanks for this opportunity.

there are lots of good quality show line German shepherds in Delta State.
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by Ogcruz: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2019
space9880:

there are lots of good quality show line German shepherds in Delta State.
Lets discuss
DM me on WhatsApp
So we won't spoil this thread

1 Like

Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by PeraGSD: 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
Ogcruz:

Lets discuss
DM me on WhatsApp
So we won't spoil this thread
akpota:
oh please update the link. This may be my opportunity to own a GSD. I really love them. I could be reached via whatsapp 07065039057. Please i am waiting for the link.

1000angstroms:

I can't fill the form, it's just static or is there a step am missing. I've used both chrome and ucweb.
jeromedee:
Alright waiting for it.

This is the link. We hope this works.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScRGqbIXaKubpAiODDW5rH_Sv9P3CATICoBeCq3KjGFIdREbg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by PeraGSD: 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
We would note here that by filling the form in the link it is just a sign or show of expression of interest in this course. PeraGSD may ask more questions when they get in touch as we conduct our due diligence which will culminate in sending a draft contract document for vetting , consideration and probable execution. As mentioned in one of the posts earlier we may request a commitment or sign on fee which will only be required when subscriber has been successfully vetted , agreed to terms /conditions and puppy availability for dispatch.

We would unfold successful participants in coming weeks.

Finally feel free to ask questions you may have here so others may also be enlightened.

Thank you much.

1 Like

Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by jeromedee: 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by 1000angstroms(m): 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
PeraGSD:

This is the link. We hope this works.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScRGqbIXaKubpAiODDW5rH_Sv9P3CATICoBeCq3KjGFIdREbg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Have completed the form and submitted, hope to hear fr you. Thanks

Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by akpota(m): 2:02am On Apr 24, 2019
yea. I just filled mine
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by Eveezy(m): 7:37am On Apr 24, 2019
space9880:
you misunderstood my point I'm not saying grandiose or pera is the best but I know they are among the best in Nigeria
Ok
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by Kirinwa: 7:39am On Apr 24, 2019
ogkreatives:
I’m definitely in for one. I want a friend for my boerboel cool

In your excitement, carefully read the dotted and fine print. Where in doubt consult your lawyer.

Ignorantia juris non excusat.
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by ogkreatives(m): 8:02am On Apr 24, 2019
Kirinwa:

In your excitement, carefully read the dotted and fine print. Where in doubt consult your lawyer.

Ignorantia juris non excusat.

you just wan talk. �
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by Kirinwa: 8:45am On Apr 24, 2019
ogkreatives:

you just wan talk. �

If anything happens to the dog before it gets to litter stage or at any time before the successful 4 litter times. You will pay the full amount or close to it which....

How much did he say it was?

#200 000.

That time you will know nairaland won't save you. Attack me all you can behind your phone if it makes you any happier. undecided
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by ogkreatives(m): 10:16am On Apr 24, 2019
Kirinwa:

If anything happens to the dog before it gets to litter stage or at any time before the successful 4 litter times. You will pay the full amount or close to it which....

#200 000.

That time you will know nairaland won't save you. Attack me all you can behind your phone if it makes you any happier. undecided
I know how to read. Where did he say you’ll pay full amount. Una sha like to dey do I too know. Graduated price na 200k?
Read and understand next time. The price can even be more than the 200k and I no tell you say I no know so why schooling me?
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by ogkreatives(m): 10:18am On Apr 24, 2019
Kirinwa:

#200 000.

Nobody asked you. You just come here come dey do oversabi. I feel like slapping you cos wetin I talk nur consign you
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by Kirinwa: 10:19am On Apr 24, 2019
ogkreatives:

I know how to read. Where did he say you’ll pay full amount. Una sha like to dey do I too know. Graduated price na 200k?
Read and understand next time. The price can even be more than the 200k and I no tell you say I no know so why schooling me?

Enjoy.
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by PeraGSD: 12:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
Of course we encourage that the contract is read carefully and legal advise is sought before execution. It is serious business and due diligence and duty of care should be done.
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by PeraGSD: 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
Just to confirm also that we have been receiving filled forms and our vetting has commenced. We would communicate to all persons that made submissions if they qualify for future considerations or not. Those that qualify will receive the draft contract for vetting and if document is agreeable will be informed on planned litters and can choose from which litter they wish to obtain the female pup. They will also have the privilege of choosing from a list of available names for the pup. Puppy goes to franchisee at 10 - 12 weeks to ensure worming and vaccinations are done.

We welcome more questions and or enquires.

Thank you much.
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by 1000angstroms(m): 10:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
Kirinwa:

#200 000.

Thank you for the heads up sir, my mind never went in this direction like you said I was over excited.

PeraGSD:
Of course we encourage that the contract is read carefully and legal advise is sought before execution. It is serious business and due diligence and duty of care should be done.
is this an affirmative to what kirinwa outlined? You should have made the clause with a good explanation to your terms and conditions.

As it stands and based on kirinwa's statement, many unsuspecting and ignorant persons might be aligning problems for the future.
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
mstseeeew! Rubish! so if the puppies die of naturally causes, you expect the person Who you have the bitch to pay for it. Nonscense!
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by Eveezy(m): 11:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
mhd5757:
mstseeeew! Rubish! so if the puppies die of naturally causes, you expect the person Who you have the bitch to pay for it. Nonscense!
Hmmm, its a choice, life is a risk, if you are not capable of taking such risk, you can let it be.
This kind of agreement has to be insurable, peraGsd also giving the puppies out is a risk.
A situation where the carer decides to make the puppy die, what do you think peragsd should do? Fold his arms? Measures has to be taken to ensure the risk is insurable or calculated. (When I say the carer decides to make the puppy die, it could mean anything ranging from picking the pup and delibrately avoiding keeping tabs)
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by EddyNumerouno(m): 12:17am On Apr 25, 2019
What will be the breeding plan. Once or twice in a year?
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by PeraGSD: 7:27am On Apr 25, 2019
We will try to provide responses to all enquires.

mhd5757:

We would be glad to know of 'natural causes' when its not old age. We are careful to let puppy leave at 10-12 weeks as we believe very critical care for the future when missed at this stage heighten such risks.
1000angstroms:

Thank you for the heads up sir, my mind never went in this direction like you said I was over excited.

is this an affirmative to what kirinwa outlined? You should have made the clause with a good explanation to your terms and conditions.

As it stands and based on kirinwa's statement, many unsuspecting and ignorant persons might be aligning problems for the future.

We have said we encourage everyone who gets to the point of getting an agreement to make careful consideration. We even encouraged you seek legal advice.
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by PeraGSD: 7:35am On Apr 25, 2019
It is very possible to see same cup of water as half empty or half full. It's all a question of perspective, context and view based on facts or not. One of our dogs landed at a Nigerian airport at 2700 euros. Please do the convertion. Let's not mention clearing cost. We could have sat back and think only of challenges/risks but we also see opportunities for like minded individuals to tap into. So we expect that its not everyone that has the same risk appetite. We are all good.
Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by adisabarber(m): 7:51am On Apr 25, 2019
PeraGSD:
So we have an idea.

We would give out a female long coat GSD (German Showline) puppy bred of imported pedigree parents of excellent blood lines and you would care for her till maturity to breed. We would provide one of our excellent imported pedigree males to stud. Litter will be shared evenly and in the case of odd number of puppies say 3..5..7 PeraGSD will take the higher number. In the case of a lone puppy carer keeps.

Other conditions include carer accepts liability for loss of puppy through death or any other means at a graduated price based on age at time of loss incident. Regular updating of of life of the dog must be provided for posting on our website SM handles and blogs etc. Breeding will also be under the PeraGSD franchise until the third generation of litters when you may now own dog and breed under your name. Other conditions will be sorted out in valid agreement/ contract.

The benefits include an opportunity to start off your breeding carrier with excellent stock from pedigree champion lines. You get to share and drink from the cup of experience of other team members leveraging on the network capital they provide country wide. Puppy is given free of charge from onset. So no huge initial cost apart from maintenance and feeding ongoing cost. Stud assuredly will be provided for the program by PeraGSD... No matter your location in Nigeria. Other benefits accrue.

Anybody open to this idea. Raise your voice on this thread and let's work something out.

Just to be clear, when the adopted bitch gives birth I will take care of all of them for about 8 weeks and hand over half the litter to PeraGSD?
Is it possible to reach an agreement that PeraGSD will take all the puppies and pay me for half the litter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Puppy Adoption Contract by PeraGSD: 8:09am On Apr 25, 2019
adisabarber:

Just to be clear, when the adopted bitch gives birth I will take care of all of them for about 8 weeks and hand over half the litter to PeraGSD?
Is it possible to reach an agreement that PeraGSD will take all the puppies and pay me for half the litter?

We will avail all litters of PeraGSD network resources and marketing/sales channels for successful sales. We will not remove puppies from franchisee.

Secondly the sharing formula will be explicit on agreement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diary of my First Female GSD, (FREYA) / Luwis,Nice SouthAfrican Mastiff(Beorbeol):NEEDS UR HELP TO MAKE HER GROW HEALTHY / Picture Of A Scary Deadly Spider Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.