Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Do I Need To Wear A Tie On My Wedding Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Need To Wear A Tie On My Wedding Day? (1638 Views)

Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / The Devil Working With Mtn To Mess-up My Wedding / Should A Married Woman Wear A Short & Revealing Dress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Need To Wear A Tie On My Wedding Day? by allboyz(m): 5:31am On May 01, 2007
Hey ! to the guys first:do you think its important to wear a tie on your wedding day?or just a "thomas pink shirt" and a paint trousers?

and to the ladies: what are you going to do if you surprisingly saw your man to be,without a tie on your wedding day?

Bigg ups, i lOvE Nigerians Babes!!!
Re: Do I Need To Wear A Tie On My Wedding Day? by drrionelli(m): 7:23pm On May 01, 2007
What you wear on your wedding day is up to you.  I'd ask the lady I'm marrying if she has any preferences. 

It's a special day, like no other in your life.  You'll probably only marry once, so you'll want to look special.  Of course, many things come into play, here.

I've known of couples who were married in clothing from various periods in history.  Some people marry in uniforms of various types.  Some of my friends have dressed casually (jeans, shorts, etc) while others have been very formal.  I've even known of some couples to be married in the nude

So as I say, it's up to you.  Just remember that you (and others) will have to look at those wedding pictures for many years to come!

Good luck!
Re: Do I Need To Wear A Tie On My Wedding Day? by dupebaby(m): 11:00pm On May 01, 2007
2 me, i think u should follow the tradition, u dont want ur future woman, 2 be havin a second thought about u, anyways, I WISH U 2 GOODLUCK AND HAPPY MARRIED LIFE, grin
Re: Do I Need To Wear A Tie On My Wedding Day? by OroGojigo(f): 11:03pm On May 01, 2007
Tie or no tie just make sure say you present for the wedding. Do take the ring along when you go.  cheesy
Re: Do I Need To Wear A Tie On My Wedding Day? by cuteass1(f): 11:13pm On May 01, 2007
drrionelli:

What you wear on your wedding day is up to you. I'd ask the lady I'm marrying if she has any preferences.

It's a special day, like no other in your life. You'll probably only marry once, so you'll want to look special. Of course, many things come into play, here.

I've known of couples who were married in clothing from various periods in history. Some people marry in uniforms of various types. Some of my friends have dressed casually (jeans, shorts, etc) while others have been very formal. I've even known of some couples to be married in the nude!

So as I say, it's up to you. Just remember that you (and others) will have to look at those wedding pictures for many years to come!

Good luck!

Well said wink

@ poster
your hapiness (and your bride's of course) should be the order of the day cheesy

Just make sure both of you are in agreement first, if some compromises need to be made, make them together. What other's think is of no consequence wink

dupebaby:

2 me, i think u should follow the tradition, u don't want your future woman, 2 be havin a second thought about u, anyways, I WISH U 2 GOODLUCK AND HAPPY MARRIED LIFE, grin

shocked shocked Just because of a tie lol, this marriage thing truly is no piece of cake grin

If she's known him to the extent of walking down the isle, she obviously knows his turn-ons and attitudes and certainly fell in love with them. Why would she have second thoughts just because of a tie?? Na wa ooh!!

Of course everybody wants their spouse to be stunning, and drop dead gorgeous, someone you'd prresent to the audience with no hesitation but everybody's definition to the "in thing is different . .
Re: Do I Need To Wear A Tie On My Wedding Day? by moondust(m): 11:26am On May 02, 2007
tie?, If u guys decide u're goin t o be clad only in ur swimsuits on ur wedding day, so long as u've both agreed to it, i c no biggie 2 it. It might shock u to hear that in some parts of the world people hold nudist weddings, where everyone, including the guests wear nothing except the things they brought into the world at birth. So I wonder why some 1 would want 2 make an issue out of a Tie. They should be more concerned about the marriage tie
Re: Do I Need To Wear A Tie On My Wedding Day? by drrionelli(m): 5:50pm On May 02, 2007
@cute-ass:

Thank you! You always say such nice things!
Re: Do I Need To Wear A Tie On My Wedding Day? by cuteass1(f): 7:17pm On May 02, 2007
drrionelli:

@cute-ass:

Thank you! You always say such nice things!

kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

To The Dudes And Divas In The House, Why Do Men Cheat On Their Partners / Guys:can U Marry Someone Richer Than You/ Ladies:can U Marry A Guy Not As Rich? / Is It Right Not To Tell Your Wife She Is Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.