Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,020 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

Say Something To Your Mum - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Say Something To Your Mum (5601 Views)

20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. / Today Is Children's Day: Say Something To The Kids / ~Sweet Mother: Say Something Nice To your Mum~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say Something To Your Mum by Ruq: 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2010
You think!!
Re: Say Something To Your Mum by UyiIredia(m): 3:20pm On Oct 06, 2010
Mum >>> you were (and still are) the best >>> miss u loads smiley cry
Re: Say Something To Your Mum by Taymi: 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2010
@Ruq,if she never wanted to have you,she would have aborted you. Please,learn to appreciate her at least for the pain she went through for bringing you to the world and focus on the future.
@poster.
Mum,i've always thought you were so wicked and cruel to me until this stage in my life, that i look at my life and see how discipline i am.
At 22,i'm already a graduate.
At 22,i'm still a virgin and want to keep it 4 d right person, under the right ceiling.
At 22,alot of men/guys want me not just as girlfriend but as wife cos they say i possess what they want in a woman.
Mum,you planted all this in me and now its germinating. I have nothing to say than to say "THANK YOU MUM.
Re: Say Something To Your Mum by nonnyp(f): 12:58am On Oct 10, 2010
@ taymi,
ur note to ur mum is inspiring plz can u post a little hw she achieved dt
Re: Say Something To Your Mum by Ruq: 7:39pm On Oct 10, 2010
@taymi all mothers went through pain before having their child,some dont regret the pain because they cherish what it brought them,all mothers breastfed their child,all mothers carried their baby for 9 months some even more,so sayin they went through pain is bullshit every mother does so it shouldn't make one person diff, so some babies are just victims
Re: Say Something To Your Mum by mutter(f): 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2010
it still hurts so bad, this is one wound time cannot heal. RIP
Re: Say Something To Your Mum by Wumine(f): 12:33am On Oct 15, 2010
Will still have you as my precious mother in another life. Miss you dearly Mum. How is dad? Give him my love. I know we have made you proud!!! RIP!
Re: Say Something To Your Mum by Ranoscky(m): 3:56am On Oct 15, 2010
^^

WOW !!! shocked

You lost both ? undecided

Eyaaa. . .Fukk the world angry

So sorry my dear, they'r restin in peace ! cry
Re: Say Something To Your Mum by Wumine(f): 9:08am On Oct 15, 2010
Yeah the world sucks!!!

Thanks bro!
Re: Say Something To Your Mum by Ikedonn(m): 4:54am On Oct 17, 2010
I love you Mom.You are among those that made me what am i today.
Re: Say Something To Your Mum by kepsi123(m): 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2011
We did not have much and we were not expected to achieve much. But see what you made us achieve. I know where you are now and you must be proud of what you did. Thank you from all of us still here. Expecting to see you on the other side one day!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Can You Reveal To Your Partner. / My Sister's Husband Want To Sleep With Me / My Family Is Tearing Apart! Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.