Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures (25135 Views)

Israel Cuts Off Electricity, Food, lay Complete Siege On Gaza. Bombings Continue / ISIS Claims Responsibility For Sri Lanka Bombings: Shows Pictures Of Attackers / Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Olatara(f): 6:47am On Apr 22, 2019
Khaleell001:

We roundly condemn the attack and also roundly and totally condemn any stupid quote from insensitive and idiotic people.
You can simply make your point by condemning those who perpetrated this heinous crime without attaching any religion to it.
I am a Muslim, and it is clearly states that "there is no compulsion in religion " In Qur'aan 2:252.
But for you to talk trash about Muslims and their religion ashows how myopic,unexposed and uncultured you are.
Even FFK whom I thought would be fiery was much sombre.

Why can't you learn from you fellow matured Christians.
Oga! This is not for me.
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by searchlight: 7:02am On Apr 22, 2019
Ogbuefienubiaka:
I also condemn this as a world leader. If FFK is one then I am one
non of your family members dead or alive and the the 10000000000th generation will reach ffk's level. think on that
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by godliman: 7:55am On Apr 22, 2019
northvietnam:
Allahu Akbar my people
That is exactly what they normally say before the bombs go off
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by largeman4u(m): 8:54am On Apr 22, 2019
The enemies of the Christians shall be shamed and dogs will eat their bones.
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by blindjustice13(m): 8:54am On Apr 22, 2019
olajide21:

Mister mind reader! Implying? Ku ise. If you like go retaliate. I pledge to be at peace with all creatures of the Almighty God. If you like go retaliate wetin concern me.
All I said was that the guy that volunteered to blew himself up where Muslims are gathered including the Kaaba isn't gonna do the world any good.
and the ones blowing up people are doing allah a favor which is why muslims are sponsoring terrorism all the way from the holy city .
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by sicker000: 10:28am On Apr 22, 2019
OboOlora:
Op, saw dust de ur head oh. U said world leaders and u started with Fani Kayode?

Meanwhile, Christians are too patient. By now, they should have been bombing that stupid cube in Mecca and other places in Saudi Arabia but we are not terrorists!
Mẹwa ìyáláyá babanla baba yin ó tó bẹ... U can't even move close to 50km to that cube without getting perished by a spiritual force. If you doubt me, try it with ur immediate family. Òde burúkú. Instead of condemning this in its totality, u're here blaming the general Muslims for the barbarism perpetuated by some evil people

1 Like

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by mosho2good: 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2019
Grupo:

You are an insensitive animal with your dry copy and paste joke.
your father
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Demmzy15(m): 3:24pm On Apr 22, 2019
BronzeMajik:
and people were busy condemning the new Zealand shooting, I think it's time Christians all over the world wake up and fight this battle, the Israelites fought during bible days, and they prevailed these killings are getting too much.
And you think you'll survive it? What you're wishing for would consume you, there's no claim by any group and even the Sri Lankan Government hasn't even named the suspect but a slowpoke like is wishing for war between Muslims and Christians. If you don't know, read about Sri Lankan and the divide in the country all thanks to the Christian colonialists.
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Demmzy15(m): 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
poseidon12:

I'm curious as to why you are mute on the perpetrators of the violence, the terrorists. You Muslims need to repent and stop the terrorism or else you will all end up in hell.
Shut your mouth!!! No one has mentioned that it was Muslims, not even the Sri Lankan Government. Why are you people jumpy? What's your problem sef?
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by BronzeMajik(f): 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
Demmzy15:
And you think you'll survive it? What you're wishing for would consume you, there's no claim by any group and even the Sri Lankan Government hasn't even named the suspect but a slowpoke like is wishing for war between Muslims and Christians. If you don't know, read about Sri Lankan and the divide in the country all thanks to the Christian colonialists.
your stupidity is a disgrace to Nigeria and humanity in general, weren't you taught how to get your point across without spicing it up with insults? upon all you still didn't make any sense. please mind your business next time, read and move along, I don't care about your senseless opinion.
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by olajide21: 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2019
blindjustice13:
and the ones blowing up people are doing allah a favor which is why muslims are sponsoring terrorism all the way from the holy city .

Una go just open mouth gbagada like say una mouth na tap. You keep inferring that Muslims sponsor terror which is a plain lie and your efforts in crying wolf. I am sure you've got Muslims around you and they don't terrorise you. Come off it man, look at humanity as one and we would together defeat the wicked. The Christians too kill Muslims when opportunity arise, but that does not make all Christains terrorist. I respect you guyz, I've got loads of friends that i christian.
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by olajide21: 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2019
Demmzy15:

Preach it to them make dem hear! The ones with a black heart and face would be longing for war while they can lead it.
We pray for peace in the world
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Demmzy15(m): 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
BronzeMajik:
your stupidity is a disgrace to Nigeria and humanity in general, weren't you taught how to get your point across without spicing it up with insults? upon all you still didn't make any sense. please mind your business next time, read and move along, I don't care about your senseless opinion.
You're angry that I insulted you but you on the other hand want world war between Muslims and Christians that'll consume and end the world? Are you Okay? A war between both religions even if one wins, the world would he destroyed. Christian Nations have nuclear weapons so does Muslims Nations, why would you in your right senses wish for such?

Even when Christian fought amongst each other, millions died and you being a slowpoke want one with Muslims just because your coconut head can't fathom the fact that terrorists exist in all religion and these individuals are condemned by Muslims, infact we as Muslims are their victims. Before they attack Christians or other religion, Muslims are first killed!
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Demmzy15(m): 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2019
olajide21:

Una go just open mouth gbagada like say una mouth na tap. You keep inferring that Muslims sponsor terror which is a plain lie and your efforts in crying wolf. I am sure you've got Muslims around you and they don't terrorise you. Come off it man, look at humanity as one and we would together defeat the wicked. The Christians too kill Muslims when opportunity arise, but that does not make all Christains terrorist. I respect you guyz, I've got loads of friends that i christian.

This is what this brain dead hypocrites don't understand!
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by blindjustice13(m): 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2019
olajide21:

christians kill Muslims too? I guess thats a justification for your brothers to go blowing people up.Abeg since you have tap mouth ,give us the examples,even there in that your Nigeria,its been the Muslims causing nuisance . Infact Christians dont want your respect ,just stop blowing people up is what we ask ,keep your respect in your pocket. Any where in the world that the Muslims have a significant population ,they always end up causing unrest and destruction.

So tell me who now sponsors Muslim terrorists? Christians? undecided undecided undecided. I guess its Christians that are sponsoring boko haram too.

Which respect do you Muslims have for humanity, from your sharia laws which are anti- human ,barbaric and anti- women ,to your love for violence which is boldly encouraged in your Koran, tell us basket mouth.

The wicked people are your brothers and sisters who keep blwoing people up, the same way the north was in denial when boko haram started probably because only Christians were being attacked then and buhari said an attack against boko haram was an attack against the north. Just know that soon ,violence will meet violence,an eye for an eye will make the world loose its sight that no one will have eye sight to Fight,it will soon get to that level.

1 Like

Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by BronzeMajik(f): 8:32am On Apr 23, 2019
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by BronzeMajik(f): 8:33am On Apr 23, 2019
Demmzy15:
You're angry that I insulted you but you on the other hand want world war between Muslims and Christians that'll consume and end the world? Are you Okay? A war between both religions even if one wins, the world would he destroyed. Christian Nations have nuclear weapons so does Muslims Nations, why would you in your right senses wish for such?

Even when Christian fought amongst each other, millions died and you being a slowpoke want one with Muslims just because your coconut head can't fathom the fact that terrorists exist in all religion and these individuals are condemned by Muslims, infact we as Muslims are their victims. Before they attack Christians or other religion, Muslims are first killed!
I wasn't angry you insulted me, because you dont matter a mad man's ranting is counted as nothing, you see I don't mix with mad people, it's obvious you're mentally unstable, Mr you talk too much. honestly I don't know what your problem is, I don't have to agree with whatever trash you wrote up there, I didn't read it to avoid it tampering with my IQ. please move on with your life already I know you're frustrated.

PS. every other mention by you would be ignored. have a nice day sir.
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by panafrican(m): 9:02am On Apr 23, 2019
Only doomed people can commit such a horrendous
crime. They are toxic waste to mankind.
Re: World Leaders React To Sri Lanka Easter Bombings - Read Updates + Full Pictures by Ahmeduana(m): 9:37am On Apr 24, 2019
OboOlora:

Ahmed!!!!!!!
I will tell ur Alfa that u r looking at ishu obo
IYEN GAN-GAN LEYO!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Says Polish Idea Of Peacekeepers In Ukraine Could Lead To Clash With NATO / Journalists In Tipper Truck For Ghana’s 59th Independence Day / Haiti: Martina Moise Connived With Police Chief To Murder Husband - Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.