Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded (43542 Views)

Lagos Government Suspends Re-Opening Of Churches And Mosques / Coronavirus: Guidelines For Reopening Churches And Mosques By NCDC / Churches And Mosques To Pay Tax In Lagos; Land Use Charge To Be Reviewed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by zeedof(m): 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
ikennaf1:

When 9/11 happened, Muslims in the US were far fewer than 9,7%. Islamic terrorism has little to do with numbers. Stop posting that trash.
don't be so fanatics... read through about scenario, you will understand is a revenge which I don't support also the victims are from different religions and countries... fanaticism will not take you anywhere good in life... just an advice

1 Like

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by ClitRaider: 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
zeedof:
lol weyrey

Even with minute population of mofoo virgin seekers, Sri Lanka budhist are finding it difficult to sleep

https://qz.com/india/1265399/why-buddhist-extremist-groups-like-the-bodu-bala-sena-are-targeting-muslims-in-sri-lanka/

2 Likes

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by ClitRaider: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
zeedof:
don't be so fanatics... read through about scenario, you will understand is a revenge which I don't support also the victims are from different religions and countries... fanaticism will not take you anywhere good in life... just an advice

The scenario is..

Sri Lanka’s police chief issued a nationwide alert 10 days before the bomb attacks that suicide bombers planned to target “prominent churches,” according to the warning seen by AFP.
“A foreign intelligence agency has reported that the NTJ (National Thowheeth Jama’ath) is planning to carry out suicide attacks targeting prominent churches as well as the Indian high commission in Colombo,” said the alert, which was sent by police chief Pujuth Jayasundara to top officers.
The NTJ is a radical Muslim group in Sri Lanka that came to notice last year when it was linked to the vandalization of Buddhist statues.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/sri-lanka-dozens-killed-and-injured-in-easter-bombings-of-churches-hotels/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by Pio44: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
Rip
Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by JJBROS(m): 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
MURIC or MUMURIC should comment pls
Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by Xisnin(m): 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
Spicycat:

Says a terrorist
I don't look like your brothers who get orgasm from blowing up innocent people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by ClitRaider: 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
zeedof:
be specific idiot

Go away, you starvelling, you elf-skin, you dried neat’s-tongue, bull’s-pizzle, you virgin seeker, you stock-fish!

werey omo-ale jati jati.
Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by ClitRaider: 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
Mutemenot:
Bomber cheesy
nice one.
Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by Coolgent(m): 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
Acedave1:
Eld kabir is coming we will bomb all the mosque in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by zeedof(m): 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
ClitRaider:

Go away, you starvelling, you elf-skin, you dried neat’s-tongue, bull’s-pizzle, you virgin seeker, you stock-fish!

werey omo-ale jati jati.
you seems to be frustrated with all these your stock fish palava... take life easy bro... hahaha
Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by zeedof(m): 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
ClitRaider:

werey omo-ale jati jati.
are you preparing for WAEC or JAMB?
Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by AngelicBeing: 2:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
ClitRaider:

The scenario is..

Sri Lanka’s police chief issued a nationwide alert 10 days before the bomb attacks that suicide bombers planned to target “prominent churches,” according to the warning seen by AFP.
“A foreign intelligence agency has reported that the NTJ (National Thowheeth Jama’ath) is planning to carry out suicide attacks targeting prominent churches as well as the Indian high commission in Colombo,” said the alert, which was sent by police chief Pujuth Jayasundara to top officers.
The NTJ is a radical Muslim group in Sri Lanka that came to notice last year when it was linked to the vandalization of Buddhist statues.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/sri-lanka-dozens-killed-and-injured-in-easter-bombings-of-churches-hotels/
Chai, the alert should have placed security forces on alert sad
Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by ClitRaider: 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
zeedof:
are you preparing for WAEC or JAMB?
Go away, you three-inch fool!
Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by Spicycat(f): 2:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
Xisnin:

I don't look like your brothers who get orgasm from blowing up innocent people.

You have no idea who my brothers are so shot tha fûck up.
Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
don4real18:

The West is being fingered in the attack

You are very stupid
Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by ClitRaider: 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
zeedof:
you seems to be frustrated with all these your stock fish palava... take life easy bro... hahaha

You are a general offence and every man should beat thee.
Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by zeedof(m): 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
ClitRaider:

Go away, you three-inch fool!
lol and I can help you honestly... You have been disturbed...
Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by Spicycat(f): 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
AbikeDabiri:

Eleribu, shegia, Samoa kowai...
Do you have to quote me

In English pls, this post is even more stupid than the first.
Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
Time to blame us Muslims all over the world

R.I.P to d dead

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
ednut1:
You just have to ask is God really exists
Yes he does.
Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
Sterope:
Actually, 'muslims' are not involved in this.

Actually they are a Muslim terrorist group in Sri Lanka so you are wrong this is all Islam

Sad indeed

More innocent Muslims to suffer for the crimes of others

3 Likes

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by Mogajunior(m): 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
Muslims that holds extreme views believes that most Christians are weak and that gives them strength. through out the middle east and beyond these issue has come to stay. I pray God help us.

1 Like

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by Ayobami7(m): 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
Eyaah
Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by rummmy: 3:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
Buhari brothers at It again in far away land..islamabad
Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by Sterope(f): 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2019
They are not. No one has claimed the attack and I really cannot be bothered.

Muslims constitute the majority of the victims of terrorism. Muslims dying everyday is the norm, we have simply gotten used to it. So you can keep your pity.

ot
LiveByNight:

Actually they are a Muslim terrorist group in Sri Lanka so you are wrong this is all Islam

Sad indeed

More innocent Muslims to suffer for the crimes of others
Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by TourismMan(m): 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
Terrorism has taken over the world.

1 Like

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
Religion of piss.
Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by kjhova(m): 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
TheAngry1:
Okay. I am waiting for official statements from Saudi Arabia and the Muslim world. Watch, they will be SILENT. Let's stop deceiving ourselves with this political correctness bulllshit! The East hates the West, they only tolerate 'us'. If they had their way, they would obliterate Christianity. That's FACT. Fuuuck Political Correctness.

Kindda confused here, man. You're not exactly assuming yourself as part of the so-called "West" now, are you?

Except you hold dual citizenship, otherwise a full blooded Nigerian will be foolhardy to consider himself West.
Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by TheAngry1: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
kjhova:

Kindda confused here, man. You're not exactly assuming yourself as part of the so-called "West" now, are you?

Except you hold dual citizenship, otherwise a full blooded Nigerian will be foolhardy to consider himself West.

If you read my post carefully, you would see that 'West' was in inverted commas. In the context of my post, west signifies Christianity and liberalism. Don't be quick to cast aspersions, read, carefully.

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by TheAngry1: 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
kjhova:

If you read my post carefully, you would see that 'West' was in inverted commas. In the context of my post, west signifies Christianity and liberalism. Don't be quick to cast aspersions, read carefully.

1 Like

Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by DarkJeddi(m): 3:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
Kamxin:
Catholic church under siege everywhere, even inside Nairaland, mods present it like a sacrificial lamb for all to rape in turn, no moderation

But do not miss this easter special..
https://www.nairaland.com/5144329/buy-domain-host-first-website?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3684661164
Is the Catholic Church the only church to have been bombed before or are they the first bombed church to be featured on Nairaland.? angry
Re: Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded by senchibi: 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
Shelumiel:
This smells like radical Islam
All Muslims are radical, wait let them grow to 30% of the population then casala go start lipsrsealed
I remember the peace and conflict resolution course of my year 1 , it was just all about the Fulani coming to a place and later they become a thorn in the flesh for the original dwellers . Be warned the process of preaching Islam is to kill and kill , then convert the young ones with the women

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How God Saved Me From The Hands Of Bandits On My Way To Abuja / Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith / Mbaka Mobilises Support For Buhari’s Reelection Despite Catholic Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.