Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,591 members, 7,816,459 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

African-Americans:How Do You Feel Been Constantly Reminded That You Were Slaves - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / African-Americans:How Do You Feel Been Constantly Reminded That You Were Slaves (1632 Views)

The Rift Between African-Americans And Recent African Immigrants To The US / African-americans Trace Roots To Igbo Land / Igbo Priest Teaching Americans How To Sing In Igbo Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African-Americans:How Do You Feel Been Constantly Reminded That You Were Slaves by Opiletool(m): 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
khiaa:

Why would I need to cover up anything, it's not like africans are innocent? You insult people daily, just look at the insults on these threads. Most of the time people insult you guys in retaliation.

Now you're defending the antics. Coming from a fellow that is decrying similar behavior from some set of people. I guess I'll have to follow that fellow's advice by ignoring you from now on.

2 Likes

Re: African-Americans:How Do You Feel Been Constantly Reminded That You Were Slaves by Opiletool(m): 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
BlackAdam55:
You should have ignored her mention, that lady is something else

Thanks, I'll take your advice.

1 Like

Re: African-Americans:How Do You Feel Been Constantly Reminded That You Were Slaves by Pearlyakin(m): 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2019
khiaa:

If these Americans who discovered who they are weren't proud then you would not know about it because they would have never shared the information with the world.
Of course, it is worth sharing and to be proud of wink
Re: African-Americans:How Do You Feel Been Constantly Reminded That You Were Slaves by khiaa(f): 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
Opiletool:

Now you're defending the antics. Coming from a fellow that is decrying similar behavior from some set of people. I guess I'll have to follow that fellow's advice by ignoring you from now on.

Good call.
Re: African-Americans:How Do You Feel Been Constantly Reminded That You Were Slaves by khiaa(f): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
SilentListener:
You are more dumber than the average Joe, no need to reply your stupid mention again sick freak

I was talking about black American sites, you are quite slow.

2 Likes

Re: African-Americans:How Do You Feel Been Constantly Reminded That You Were Slaves by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
Originalsly:

Hmmm.... now I see where you get your feed from. You really need to change your source of information. Do you ever hear them say anything good about Obama?...do you ever hear them speak anything bad about Trump? ...figure out why.... and you may understand why conscious Blacks do not tune in to either Fox nor CNN.... and thanks for making me now understand why soo many at home support Trump. Learn to chew before swallowing.

CNN was very good to obama now they are against trump... CNN are used to call blacks ancestors slave especially when they want to talk about black people, this is something i have seen and watched many times... it has nothing to do changing source of information..most of western media are like that..they say the same thing.
Re: African-Americans:How Do You Feel Been Constantly Reminded That You Were Slaves by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 24, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Me Learn Yoruba Plz / Fulani Folktales And Jokes / The Ijaws Of Southern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.