Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger (18325 Views)

"Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger / Northern Youths Burn Nigerian Flag, Lament Northerners Feeding On Leaves Under T / Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
Who did this to Nigeria? sad
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by socialmediaman: 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
Buhari loves the poor! Such a pity

1 Like

Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by Jaqenhghar: 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
Mamakimy97:
Actually shed tears wen reading this...d man u voted for is having a banquet in his palour...while his ppo re suffering...Do hell really exist?..Like is it worse than d current state of Nigeria? cry cry cry
Its very depressing. I wonder how they sleep at night. This is why I cant do politics. You swear before the most high that you will take care of a people. You fail at it and you sleep well at night you and your family while people you swore to protect are left in dire conditions.
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by Jaqenhghar: 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Who did this to Nigeria? sad
Its all of us O.

1 Like

Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
Next level feeding
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by FreemanUYB(m): 10:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
let's be sympathetic not politicizing this horror
I don't really like what I hate !!!
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by blujoi(m): 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
Nah, let’s blame Omotola and PDP 16 years .

hamid6249:
must we blame the government for all our predicament?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by tolguy(m): 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
I swear its a lie
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
Hmm.......am not included mbok.
Jaqenhghar:

Its all of us O.
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by Taich(m): 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
We don't have to wait before it gets out of hand, this children are weapons waiting to be used if fallen to the wrong hands. Plead let us individually and collectively mobilise our resources and contacts to remedy this ugly situation. Nigerians we can defect this one.
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by omoteacher(m): 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

They are victims of circumstances. Being a southerner is really a privileged I have never envied the northern folks in my short life of existence. Their level of suffering pass Somalia people sef.
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by Icon79(m): 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2019
How can you prove that they voted massively for Buhari? I doubt whether those homeless folks even have PIV cards sef. That INEC assigned millions of votes to Buhari in those states doesn't mean that the people actually voted for Buhari.

Got it shocked

O pari

Olukologia24592:
Failure of the government. That's their wish now. They voted massively for him, so they should enjoy that suffering

2 Likes

Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by Xander85: 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
valicious1:
you guys voted Buhari so live with it.

How sure are you that they (majority of them) actually voted for the despot!?
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by biztip: 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
una Neva see anything, una go still use gutter water to do tea. when buhari finish wit una, una go start eating each other in d idp camps. useless animals

2 Likes

Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by oduademon: 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
Onion leaves are nutritious and tasty.

Kini big deal?

1 Like

Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
nairalaila:
Internally Displaced Persons, IDP Children who live in a camp in the outskirts of Bauchi, are now feeding on onion leaves over hunger.  News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) correspondents who visited the camp located about two km from Rindebin community in Bauchi Local Government Area, reported that the children between the ages of three and five, looked pitiful as they consume the leaves.Parents of the IDP children feeding on onion leaves over hunger, said they had to ‘ improvise’ ways of tackling hunger with onion leaves as it is nutritious and would also protect their children from hunger and diseases.

“Both adults and children suffer from hunger; this has resulted in forcing us to eat raw onion leaves from sellers that come into the camp. Rainy season is about to set in and another fear is the outbreak of childhood diseases. Because for the past year, our children were not immunised and there are no water, sanitation and hygiene facilities.“We defecate in the bush and the rainwater will soon wash our faeces back to the stream, where we source for water to drink,” one of the parents said.

It was further observed that children under two years in the camp, were showing symptoms and signs of malnutrition.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/21/idp-children-now-feeding-on-onion-leaves-over-hunger/

so we do what, you want Nigerian's to donate for them after they vote Buhari, beside which part of Nigeria is not hungry?

3 Likes

Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by Vulcanheph(m): 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
Frankbaro:
Buhari is doing extremely well. King of the North, yet his people that believed so much in him are dying of hunger.
The much hyped fake integrity didn't put food on their table.
Lol... KING OF THE NORTH, abeg Buhari na Jon snow
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by Kenturkey048(m): 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
biztip:
una Neva see anything, una go still use gutter water to do tea. when buhari finish wit una, una go start eating each other in d idp camps. useless animals
baba I swear to God I no dey feel sorry for this people....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by jude33084(m): 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
Shame!
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by Xander85: 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
Icon79:
How can you prove that they voted massively for Buhari? I doubt whether those homeless folks even have PIV cards sef. That INEC assigned millions of votes to Buhari in those states doesn't mean that the people actually voted for Buhari.

Got it shocked

O pari

My sentiments exactly!

Nigeria was raped big time during that farce that passed for a presidential election! And the raping started even months before election day proper!

3 Likes

Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by RealityShot: 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
Where is the N40 billion allocated for their feeding in 2018 budget

Nigeria should stop feeding these lazy people!

they should go back to their farms jaare!

who displaced them?
who supported those people initially?
are the bandits not thier family members?

mtcheww Buhari just wasting our money on all these invaluable & unproductive citizens.

Saraki, remove BOKO HARAM & IDP from our national budget jaare..

let the state govt that started the war deall with them from their state budget!

5 Likes

Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by Shinjitsu: 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
Death awaits all of you bastards that voted for buhari

1 Like

Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by Sleevia: 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
King of the North grin grin
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by Marthaodion(f): 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
Most of the comments here are Terrible and so insensitive. If you know how much is directed to the IDPs and how they are grossly mismanaged, you will pity these people more.

God help us

2 Likes

Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
Taich:
We don't have to wait before it gets out of hand, this children are weapons waiting to be used if fallen to the wrong hands. Plead let us individually and collectively mobilise our resources and contacts to remedy this ugly situation. Nigerians we can defect this one.

to your mind we should contribute our resource abi, How many time have you contribute to problem of other regions? you crap when the police and EFCC jail the youth from south in the name of yahoo boys. do you think the boy's have work and chose to do yahoo. everybody shout they don't want to work, but where is the work? they are into yahoo because no work. the youth in southern part need your contribution too to have work and food. so the North have deceive us enough. this is region that reject leadership of Educated man and chose illiterate, is time to enjoy the man they chose best. i thought north boasted of feeding the nation with their agric product time to feed them self.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by Taich(m): 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
fuckupnation:

to your mind we should contribute our resource abi, How many time have you contribute to problem of other regions? you crap when the police and EFCC jail the youth from south in the name of yahoo boys. do you think the boy's have work and chose to do yahoo. everybody shout they don't want to work, but where is the work? they are into yahoo because no work. the youth in southern part need your contribution too to have work and food. so the North have deceive us enough. this is region that reject leadership of Educated man and chose illiterate, is time to enjoy the man they chose best. i thought north boasted of feeding the nation with their agric product time to feed them self.

I understand you clearly, but may we never get to a point where we stop being humans. These are children, they are innocent, if they have a choice they would have been born in Manhattan, Quebec or even VGC, the problem is education, with the right education, our leadership issues will be solved with time.
For now, we need to do something about those lads. Please.

1 Like

Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by austineze10: 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
nigeria is a failed country

1 Like

Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by micflo28(m): 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
Let them return home and stop depending on free food.
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by amakenny: 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
But baba Buhari is building standard gauge rail lines to join the IDPs camps and Lagos.
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
This is so sad. Imagine the living condition and somehow they manage to smile
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by stagger: 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
After paying a visit to some of these camps, I cannot share in some of the highly insensitive comments that border on sheer wickedness.

If we should call a spade a spade, was it not under PDP that the genesis of this problem was formulated? It is a pity that Alex Badeh is not here to answer for his sins. People like him mismanaged funds meant to fight Boko Haram. If these funds were used properly, BH would have been defeated since and these people will not be here. This is why I have no pity whatsoever for Dasuki, Dokpesi, Olisa Metuh, Bafarawa and all others who partook of the arms funds.

I personally went to the IDP camp in Kuchingoro. These people are not lazy. They do not want food handouts. They simply want to go back home and continue farming. I am very sure that no voting whatsoever took place in these IDP Camps, so the notion of voing for Buhari does not hold water.
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by noisy45(m): 10:48pm On Apr 21, 2019
Karma of the Nigerian Biafran civil war. Yorubas will soon be next

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi Election: Omede Idris Declares For Governorship Race / NAF Attacks Boko Haram Location At Malkonori, Borno State(Video) / How EFCC Can Win Corruption Cases In Court – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.