Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger (18327 Views)

"Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger / Northern Youths Burn Nigerian Flag, Lament Northerners Feeding On Leaves Under T / Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by stagger: 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
RealityShot:
Where is the N40 billion allocated for their feeding in 2018 budget

Nigeria should stop feeding these lazy people!

they should go back to their farms jaare!

who displaced them?
who supported those people initially?
are the bandits not thier family members?

mtcheww Buhari just wasting our money on all these invaluable & unproductive citizens.

Saraki, remove BOKO HARAM & IDP from our national budget jaare..

let the state govt that started the war deall with them from their state budget!

Less than 0.001% of those funds will ever get to the final destination. Is Babachir Lawal not still walking around as a free man? Someone who was indicted a year ago...still walking around and bragging.

1 Like

Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by Ellie01: 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
nairalaila:
Internally Displaced Persons, IDP Children who live in a camp in the outskirts of Bauchi, are now feeding on onion leaves over hunger.  News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) correspondents who visited the camp located about two km from Rindebin community in Bauchi Local Government Area, reported that the children between the ages of three and five, looked pitiful as they consume the leaves.Parents of the IDP children feeding on onion leaves over hunger, said they had to ‘ improvise’ ways of tackling hunger with onion leaves as it is nutritious and would also protect their children from hunger and diseases.

“Both adults and children suffer from hunger; this has resulted in forcing us to eat raw onion leaves from sellers that come into the camp. Rainy season is about to set in and another fear is the outbreak of childhood diseases. Because for the past year, our children were not immunised and there are no water, sanitation and hygiene facilities.“We defecate in the bush and the rainwater will soon wash our faeces back to the stream, where we source for water to drink,” one of the parents said.

It was further observed that children under two years in the camp, were showing symptoms and signs of malnutrition.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/21/idp-children-now-feeding-on-onion-leaves-over-hunger/

WERE ARE MR BUHARI'S 12MILLION FARMERS? I THOUGHT WE NOW PRODUCE MORE RICE THAN WE CAN EAT
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
What did I just read now??
This is so bad and inhuman
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by kunkelhanspeter(m): 11:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
Frankbaro:
Buhari is doing extremely well. King of the North, yet his people that believed so much in him are dying of hunger.
The much hyped fake integrity didn't put food on their table.
King of the North remain in the North has he ever visited the South apart from campaign
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by israelmao(m): 11:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
Babachir is part of their problem.
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:13am On Apr 22, 2019
Kikikiki... Make them no go work. Make them stay there dey wait for free food.
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by Yankee101: 1:15am On Apr 22, 2019
Money gets budgeted for this people and international donors send billions of naira

Why should people suffer due to corruption?

Hell generally is not meant for human occupants, but when men lose their souls...it welcomes and accommodate them.

1 Like

Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by jayextra(m): 1:24am On Apr 22, 2019
hamid6249:
must we blame the government for all our predicament?
No we should blame the onion Leaves grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by ken6488(m): 1:32am On Apr 22, 2019
embarassed
Sorry

Were those Twitter fools after elections

#amnorth grin

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by Hoodbilonia: 6:17am On Apr 22, 2019
Ppl r suffering o.
See me feeling weak dah my client refused to pay
And some ppl are starving,eating onion leaves.
I had to dash out 200naira to a boy of 13yrs ystdy
Fuc
Im so ashamed to be in nigeria
Fuc
Evil men never die for nigeria..why
Fuc fuc fuc
I feel like getting a fully loaded assault riffle and waste everyone i see inside govt official vehicle..any damn hilux,any god damn tinted and hidden plates.waste all ministers,govt,senators,etc
Fuc
Fuc
Fuc
Onion leaves and i ate twice yesterday. Fuc fuc fuc
Fuc again.
Wtf are we all waiting for
Fuc
Ger guns and kill em all. All vastard corrupt thieves must be killed and family wiped out
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by newwater: 6:34am On Apr 22, 2019
if the news is confirmed both the elites and the leader's or rulers including the state government are useless and bastard
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by Isoduwa(m): 7:02am On Apr 22, 2019
Onions Nor be food? Abi buhari know how to eat fried eggs nor be konu be he food
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by Isoduwa(m): 7:08am On Apr 22, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Ppl r suffering o.
See me feeling weak dah my client refused to pay
And some ppl are starving,eating onion leaves.
I had to dash out 200naira to a boy of 13yrs ystdy
Fuc
Im so ashamed to be in nigeria
Fuc
Evil men never die for nigeria..why
Fuc fuc fuc
I feel like getting a fully loaded assault riffle and waste everyone i see inside govt official vehicle..any damn hilux,any god damn tinted and hidden plates.
Fuc
Fuc
Fuc
Onion leaves and i ate twice yesterday. Fuc fuc fuc
Fuc again.
Wtf are we all waiting for
Fuc
Ger guns and kill em all. All vastard corrupt thieves must be killed and family wiped out

Not we ,what are you waiting for Abeg that your SK na which zone get am
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by tiredoflife(m): 7:27am On Apr 22, 2019
Una never begin chop una shit
Animals
Shabi una love buhari
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by Hoodbilonia: 7:43am On Apr 22, 2019
Hw can u comprehend
Wen u r still spoonfed
Isoduwa:

Not we ,what are you waiting for Abeg that your SK na which zone get am
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by Isoduwa(m): 7:55am On Apr 22, 2019
shocked
Hoodbilonia:
Hw can u comprehend
Wen u r still spoonfed

Sponfed
my nigga i take care you
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by Hoodbilonia: 8:44am On Apr 22, 2019
Oya load card here
Shaps
Isoduwa:
shocked

Sponfed
my nigga i take care you
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by Isoduwa(m): 8:55am On Apr 22, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Oya load card here
Shaps

Which card you talking about ma nigga inbox me for business chat here for Aproko
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by vegasjonz: 9:31am On Apr 22, 2019
Bauchi: APC-3,987,000 ....PDP-29,000. Una never chi chonchin

1 Like

Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by Yujin(m): 10:36am On Apr 22, 2019
chiedu7:
Now I am being to understand why TY Danjuma himself said that this Govt is behind Boko Haram, Fulani Herdsmen & these killings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDZOKvFtIRk

Watch him above & see him warn us to take up arms.

Have I not been saying this for long now? The Nigerian Army are assisting the fulanis militias popularly referred to as fulani herdsmen in killing and wiping out communities. When will Christians learn? Christians in the army why fold your arms and seal your mouths to the killings of your brothers? Anyway, what is written must be fulfilled.

2 Likes

Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by Yujin(m): 10:39am On Apr 22, 2019
[quote author=vegasjonz post=77751763]Bauchi: APC-3,987,000 ....PDP-29,000. Una never chi chonchin [/quote
Don't be naive! Most of these victims never voted for Buhari. They don't have a voice in the politics in those areas. Majority of these people in I DO camps in Bauchi are indigenous Christians. They've been battling the fulanis for ages.
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by wowcatty: 10:46am On Apr 22, 2019
Are these green onions and chives? Never seen them together like this. Healthy food if paired with some protein for the kids. I'm still struggling with vegan diet.
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by homealone00: 10:49am On Apr 22, 2019
valicious1:
you guys voted Buhari so live with it.
it's not hard to identify the part of country you are from but why are you guys always bitter. . . Ask yourself, why am I always Bitter?
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by Yujin(m): 10:50am On Apr 22, 2019
Though I dislike T.Y Danjuma but I'll have to acknowledge his boldness in saying things the way it should be as against Gowon who's busy running in circles calling for prayers without pointing at the source of the problem. Both men were high ranking soldiers and know very much about the evil Nigerian Army. The die is cast. Let's see how it pans out after the demise of these men. It's very clear that in this evil contraption, only two ethnic groups know what they want are a working to achieve them. Only Ndigbo and Hausa/fulanis; others are wishing on and off without any plans. In 10yrs time, the future of Nigeria would have been very clear to what shape she shall remain for the rest of the century. Ndigbo continue with our independent quest with all we got while the fulanis should continue with their slaughter. Non of these will stop between now and a decade to come. Adieu Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by RealityShot: 12:05pm On Apr 22, 2019
stagger:

Less than 0.001% of those funds will ever get to the final destination. Is Babachir Lawal not still walking around as a free man? Someone who was indicted a year ago...still walking around and bragging.
even Goje that stole N5 billion last October..nothing has been done...

it is a pity how these folks just steal the money and NOTHING happens.

that is why Atiku can run for President after failing to account for our N300 billion electricity dev fund since 2003 till date
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by 9jabull: 12:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
They never see any thing , just part one they are eating onions leaf, part 2 will be garlic leaf then part 3 will be sickness, disease & death.

Sai Buhari.
Next time Vote for Buhari again
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by Xander85: 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2019
amakenny:
But baba Buhari is building standard gauge rail lines to join the IDPs camps and Lagos.

Hehehehe grin grin grin

Wicked! grin
Re: IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger by amNorth(m): 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2019
ken6488:
embarassed Sorry
Were those Twitter fools after elections
#amnorth grin
Rubbish
they are inside ur mothe** blankets.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde: You Cannot Use Religious Sentiments to Divide Oyo Residents / March 11: Obaseki In Political Battle Of His Career By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah / Kano Fdi And Infrastructural Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.