Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? (2385 Views)

Before You Marry A Light Skin Lady, Be Prepared (pictures) / Could This Be HIV Symptoms? / House Wife Wins Her Husband From Side Chick After Claiming To Be HIV Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? by fineboynl(m): 3:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
i'm seeing this light skin girl. she always wear shots. there are no darks spots on he legs, laps or hands.

until the day I took of her shirt I saw this darks spots on her back and front of her body. I asked her what cause the black spots she said there was so something that came out from her body not long again.. but when I was checking her phone gallery I saw some photos of the dark spot on her face. but there are no dark spot of her face anymore.

I am just scared if this is not the HIV rash symptoms that leave dark spot on the body..

Re: Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
OP be waiting for people's comments and hoping that it's not what he's thinking

12 Likes

Re: Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? by millionboi2: 3:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
fineboynl:
i'm seeing this light skin girl. she always wear shots. there are no darks spots on he legs, laps or hands.

until the day I took of her shirt I saw this darks spots on her back and front of her body. I asked her what cause the black spots she said there was so something that came out from her body not long again.. but when I was checking her phone gallery I saw some photos of the dark spot on her face. but there are no dark spot of her face anymore.

I am just scared if this is not the HIV rash symptoms that leave dark spot on the body..

hahahaha
Op u b mumu ooo
Re: Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
grin
TonyeBarcanista:
Re: Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? by Headlesschicken(m): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2019
grin e be like say u done go chop raw, come here dey talk nonsense...

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2019

Re: Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? by lilmax(m): 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
I'm sorry op but it is

I've seen this before

chai sorry oh

1 Like

Re: Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? by fineboynl(m): 3:51pm On Apr 21, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
millionboi2:
hahahaha
Op u b mumu ooo
Headlesschicken:
its like this spots

Re: Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
fineboynl:
its like this spots
Did you go on her pilgrimage site without a garment?

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? by mikejj(m): 3:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
grin did u have sex with her??
Re: Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
Definitely it's an infection, it's either her immune system conquered and cleared the virus there by depositing the reminant as boils. But for HIV it dosent work that way ooo.
Re: Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
grin
its like op don already smash d lightskin babe with spots without cd.dat could explain why e dey fear.
Re: Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
grin grin
mikejj:
angry
mikejj:
oya op answer
Re: Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? by ednut1(m): 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2019
Rip

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? by RoyalBlu(f): 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
How about you going for HIV screening and other tests to ease up your fears?

1 Like

Re: Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? by frbona: 4:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
Headlesschicken:
most likely
Re: Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? by greatbrian(m): 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

He grazed the wrong lady, Now his at risk of HIV see how humble his post his. grin
Re: Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? by frbona: 4:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
RoyalBlu:
How about you going for HIV screening and other tests to ease up your fears?

if I hear!
With the comments on this thread, who give am liver?!?

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? by greatbrian(m): 4:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
Op why you dey fear? U drilled the wrong hole?

Kuma, That looks like Hiv symptoms grin grin

Take heart its not the end of the world. grin
Re: Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? by Firstorderwizard(m): 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
HIV punna dey sweet die grin grin grin
Op take heart, the HIV done show for her body already.
Re: Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? by RoyalBlu(f): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
frbona:
if I hear!
With the comments on this thread, who give am liver?!?

I tell you! cheesy

Insensitive comments be jamming damning comments. OP might just end up having a migraine today.

OP biko do the needful.
Re: Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
E don be for op cheesy grin
Re: Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? by MrPENIS(m): 5:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
Its nt hiv. Mumu
Re: Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? by fineboynl(m): 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
hello everyone. I haven't entered her without a CD. but that thought of the spots is making me to rethink. not to ever enterer her even with CD. CD is not guaranteed as it can break.
Re: Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? by Zombicmodz: 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
You're suspecting Kaposi sarcoma....

More common among gay hiv positive men.

That's isn't KS.

It looks like a hypersensitivity reaction, the kind you can get fro using certain antimalarials.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? by MissRaine69(f): 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
Have you taken a look at your back lately?
On a serious note
Back acne is a real thing. That is what it looks like

1 Like

Re: Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? by Biglittlelois(f): 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
MissRaine69:
Have you taken a look at your back lately?
On a serious note
Back acne is a real thing. That is what it looks like

I wanted to say this, I'm surprised at comments above concluding it's HIV, some people have back acne that doesn't affect the face and chest.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? by MissRaine69(f): 5:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I wanted to say this, I'm surprised at comments above concluding it's HIV, some people have back acne that doesn't affect the face and chest.
There is an abundance of stupid on this forum my dear.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? by MissRaine69(f): 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
fineboynl:
hello everyone. I haven't entered her without a CD. but that thought of the spots is making me to rethink. not to ever enterer her even with CD. CD is not guaranteed as it can break.
You need to stop with your hysterics. If you are that “concerned” go and be tested.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? by Semtu(m): 5:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
It's a disease called Vitiligo... Totally harmless
Re: Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? by Pappyjim: 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
[quote author=Semtu post=77737113]It's a disease called Vitiligo... Totally harmless [/quote
[/color][color=#006600]

DIS ONE LOOK LOKE VITILIGO FOR YOUR EYES? YOUR MUMURISM AV PASSED IBERIBERISM

Re: Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2019
lol dis op na broloshogrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Come & See Punnani,bbnaija Star,venita Akpofure Puts Her Banging Body On Display / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Smokes & Loves Drinking Alcohol? / Being Too Friendly Will Only Make You Lose Your Respect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.