Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Meet Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flowers To Queen Elizabeth II In 1956 - Pics - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flowers To Queen Elizabeth II In 1956 - Pics (92496 Views)

Nina Ivy And Boyfriend, Tony Tonytosh React To Queen Ireta Leaked Whatsapp Chat / "Till Death Do Us Part" Davido Sends Love Flowers To Chioma From Rome / Tobi's Fans Bring Crown And Flowers To The Airport To Give Alex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Meet Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flowers To Queen Elizabeth II In 1956 - Pics by Deji63: 6:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
TempleHouse:

My brother, would you leave your beautiful daughter and pick someone beautiful daughter ?
Believe me, that girl will not forgive you
Even the Bible said Love thy Neighbour like Yourself and it means Yourself First

Hahaha na so o. It's only because these people.claim holy holy.
Re: Meet Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flowers To Queen Elizabeth II In 1956 - Pics by Kolanist(m): 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
wo bi pa Charles sein wo., o go ni. It is the queen that surposed to be presenting gifts to girl awolowo
Re: Meet Tokunbo Awolowo Who Presented Flowers To Queen Elizabeth II In 1956 - Pics by farem: 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
tiredoflife:

So how did ur mother u insulted online
Come into the picture

You are tired of life and I am tired of you!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma Shares Picture Of Son, David Adedeji Ifeanyi Adeleke Jr / Mercy Johnson's Church Wedding Photos / Tobi Jacobs In Sex Video With Peruzzi Is Missing. She's Just 18 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.