Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State (32145 Views)

Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) / David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt / Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by mamatwiny(f): 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
Dottore:
Examplary. I hope they have mapped out strategies to sustain the free services status.

B4 nko? They have been running free schools in many places in Rivers state and also free restaurants .

Their school is open to all, if you pass the entrance exam , then you are in.

4 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
Dokitadotun:

So just becos Oyedepo is not announcing his on the social media mean that he is doing nothing to help people. May I ask, what are you doing in your little corner to help people?
Yeah right!

Even the Pharisees used to help people, but go to the acts of the Apostles and see how money that came into the church was spent.

And you'd see that what OPM is doing, is as close to that as it could get!

Not putting it into private pockets and private jets as the likes of Oyedepo that boast that he is dangerously rich, even though it is with people's money.

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by Mutemenot(m): 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2019
Wow, my other religious colleagues are busy bombing upanda ... kudos OPM

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by RTSC: 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
Just as it ought to be.

Oyedepo and the likes of him who are busy using people's tithes and offering to enrich themselves at the expense of the people, should learn from this!
I could say a good university like a covenant is an investment in progress of society.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 21, 2019
[quote author=ceejayMAX post=77739399][/quote]Yeah I'm ronaldinho trying to slap some sense into your Rinaldo head. grin
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by olawrite: 7:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
_I'm buying..._

*Bitcoin*
*iTunes Giftcards(25s - 200s)*
*Amazon*
*Google Play Giftcards*
*Steam Wallet*
*Sephora*
*Nordstrom*
*Gamestop*
*Reloadit*

At good rate����

Your rate is my rate��
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by umbo: 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
THIS CHURCH HAS IMPACTED POSITIVELY IN MY LIFE

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by chidooski565(m): 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
Sellfish:
Lol grin

Free indeed....the best they can do is free consultancy and maybe dispense some Malaria drugs and paracetamol....

Go there with brain cancer expecting to treated free of charge....the only thing you will get there is free 5-day Mortuary accommodation...

can you reason like a human being for once in your life ?

3 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by Usguy(m): 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2019
Good work by Omega Power Ministry(OPM), not that useless omega hell fire ministry(OFM) superheaded by suleman,to be constituing nuisance to the public.

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by Npfn: 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
Allah akubar people will soon go and bomb there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by Hoodbilonia: 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
Story
Abegi

Just like what u see at most cyber cafes as a jew.
Spam mails not allowed

Or at np stations
Bail is free
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by buJu234: 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
i just want to ask a question,

why is it that its only the church in Nigeria that are building either the biggest hall, best universities, city with almost 24hrs power supply, giving millions of naira to help the idps & red cross,now free hospital for the masses etc?

what about other religions, what are they doing sef??

abi its just to criticized the Pastor that bleeped up, that is all they are after?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by ChangeAgent007: 7:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
I moved to Benin city EDO state with my family a month back and I noticed the sheer arrogance exuded by the Benin Electricity Company.

Can you guys believe that these nuisances give only 3 hrs power daily yet their estimated bill is 6,000 naira monthly.

2 hrs from the hours of 8 to 10 pm (that is if you see power at all)
And from 4:30am to 5:30am.

It used to be 9 hrs daily and no one complained. They then reduced it to 6.

Now it's down to 3.

I wonder what the administration is doing about these thieves rapping her citizens in broad daylight?

PLEASE POST TO FP so that the whole world can see the enormous corruption going down here in Benin City, EDO state. NIGERIA.

MY 7 MONTHS OLD BABY CRIES HER EYES TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT.
HEAR RATCHES ALL OVER HER BODY. IT'S HURTING ME AS A Father...

4 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by ransome001(m): 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
Won't be happy with God if I see Ayedepo for heaven.... That man need to rethink

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by AmazingELixir: 8:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
Sellfish:
Lol grin

Free indeed....the best they can do is free consultancy and maybe dispense some Malaria drugs and paracetamol....

Go there with brain cancer expecting to treated free of charge....the only thing you will get there is free 5-day Mortuary accommodation...

undecided

...and in your narrow mindedness you think you've made sense
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by Kaybex007(m): 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
mooremoney:
I ve got so much love and respect for this OPM unlike the other yahoo boys

grin grin grin cheesy. So MEN OF GOD are now known as yahoo boys. I Don laugh tire for here ooooooo

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by fikiman7000(m): 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
Sellfish:
Lol grin

Brain cancer? Tell me the hospital you know in this country that is capable of treating such ailment? Let's appreciate,this feat is commendable

2 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by Saltoflife: 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
This is good news.
May the gates of hell never prevail.

Helpville Centre offers a weekly training on how to get better in marriage and relationships plus 24 hours councelling

Join online group on whatsapp

Zero 9 zero 9. 515. 711 eight.

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by Dino98: 8:11pm On Apr 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
Just as it ought to be.

Oyedepo and the likes of him who are busy using people's tithes and offering to enrich themselves at the expense of the people, should learn from this!

Shut the hell up!!!

Is it by building free hospital?? Let's see the quality pf medical care they will deliver.
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by MatthewDavid: 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2019
Super nice oo
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by flashlink(m): 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
Meanwhile Oyedepo and co are using tithe and offering money to build expensive schools that majority of their members can't send their children to

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by MzTunechi(f): 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
Sellfish:
Lol grin

LOL... Stopeeeet
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by zcee: 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
Just as it ought to be.

oga comot for here all of dem na still d same people...all ds show off na cover up..
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by maxdozie(m): 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
Dino98:

Shut the hell up!!!

Is it by building free hospital?? Let's see the quality pf medical care they will deliver.

Sharap at least let others churches do something

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by omoplaycool(m): 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
Sellfish:
Lol grin

My brother what is good is good..
Even if it's a shrine that does such, applaud it.
Your government doesn't give you these things you listed as "the only thing you'd get when you go there"
And there's nothing you can do about it yet you speak of this in a condescending manner..
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by ugbedeojo1993(m): 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
its a commendable effort, better than those acclaimed churches who only recite malachi 10:3 every sunday and building schools and purchasing private unversity where there poor memebers cannot afford
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by teebaxy(m): 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
Just as it ought to be.

why not get your facts right b4 u speak ... By d way is oyedepo the curse of ur mysterable life ?
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by elvisco10(m): 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
na pastors dey chop tithes money ooo.nor b God ooo as always clm.opportunity to ask ur pastors wat hv he done wit ur tithes since yrs
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by anselm791(m): 8:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
Sellfish:
Lol grin

why is your life like this na?
where in the world can you even get vitamin c for free?
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
Dottore:
Examplary. I hope they have mapped out strategies to sustain the free services status.
It is not sustainable on the long run.
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
teebaxy:
why not get your facts right b4 u speak ... By d way is oyedepo the curse of ur mysterable life ?
If I were putting people's money in my pocket as he is, my life would be as miserable as Oyedepo's life. cheesy

People's money can't buy a modern day pharisee happiness.
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
Jamolajay1:
This is good. Others should emulate this.
Don't be deceived because it is not feasible on the long run as the hospital has alot of expenses to pay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pope Francis Kisses And Blesses Nigerian Boy Who Went Missing In Rome. Photos / Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition / Akan Weeks' Banner Spotted In Ghana 3 Months After Uyo Church Building Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.