Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State (32147 Views)

Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) / David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt / Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
desiredhome:

This is what we are made to believe, but it is possible to sustain

This man said with the money churches make, they can build and sustain more than this.

The hospital like the schools he built are for people who can not afford normal hospital bills, and I believe under proper management it will work unlike the public hospital.
It is not possible Mr don't let that man deceive you. By the time thousands of patients visit that hospital on daily basis he will retract his words or twist it. Make the hospital affordable but making it free would do harm on the long run. If the government couldn't make hospital free then a private individual can't. All I see in that man's messages are pride, show off and bad mouthing other pastors. TB Joshua still remains one of the few prophets that doesn't boast or rundown other pastors or churches. That is the more reason he still have huge followers globally. If you want to help,help don't rundown other pastors because you want to drive a point.
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by aguh1: 10:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
In fact everybody let's quit our churches and switched to OPM. He has done well. God will bless him.
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by ThothHermes: 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
Dottore:
Examplary. I hope they have mapped out strategies to sustain the free services status.
Hahaha...

Dem go wreck.

Even bigger churches no go try am.

O ma run down!
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by MuttleyLaff: 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2019
ThothHermes:
Hahaha...
Dem go wreck.
Even bigger churches no go try am.
O ma run down!
"30saying, 'This man began to build and was not able to finish.'
31Or what king on his way to war with another king will not first sit down
and consider whether he can engage with ten thousand men the one coming against him with twenty thousand?
"
- Luke 14:30-31

Commendable free antenatal and postnatal care initiative by OPM

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by bizzibodi(m): 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
Where is the address of this hospital
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by awuf2008: 11:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
Sellfish:
Lol grin

Free indeed....the best they can do is free consultancy and maybe dispense some Malaria drugs and paracetamol....

Go there with brain cancer expecting to treated free of charge....the only thing you will get there is free 5-day Mortuary accommodation...

We should learn to appreciate good thing's and not condemn

2 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by ThothHermes: 11:25pm On Apr 21, 2019
cheesy grin grin cheesy
MuttleyLaff:
"30saying, 'This man began to build and was not able to finish.'
31Or what king on his way to war with another king will not first sit down
and consider whether he can engage with ten thousand men the one coming against him with twenty thousand?
"
- Luke 14:30-31

Commendable free antenatal and postnatal care initiative by OPM
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by luluosas(m): 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
Did the man/church cried to you for help?
asuustrike1:

Mr man I know what am saying It is not feasible on the long run. Many Catholic hospitals still charge fees for rendering health services even when the church might be able to offer completely free service. I have watched that man on tv and I know he is playing on the intelligence of many Nigerians.
It would have been better he charges low fees while some services might be free. The hospital management has bills to pay ; staff salaries, purchase of drugs, power supply, maintenance of facilities. If these are not meant, the standard will reduce drastically, that is why the government still charge fees for using their hospitals. It is either her citizens are enrolled for a compulsory health insurance or they pay fees. This is what is obtainable in other countries worldwide.
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by jamjo: 11:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
Sellfish:
Lol grin

Free indeed....the best they can do is free consultancy and maybe dispense some Malaria drugs and paracetamol....

Go there with brain cancer expecting to treated free of charge....the only thing you will get there is free 5-day Mortuary accommodation...

Even if it is consultancy, dispense some Malaria drugs and paracetamol as you said at least it is free and have to be commended. I suggest you look for hospitals with oncology departments if you are diagnosed with cancer, because the place is for Mother and child hospital, in other words, gynecology is their main specialization.

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by desiredhome: 11:52pm On Apr 21, 2019
asuustrike1:

It is not possible Mr don't let that man deceive you. By the time thousands of patients visit that hospital on daily basis he will retract his words or twist it. Make the hospital affordable but making it free would do harm on the long run. If the government couldn't make hospital free then a private individual can't. All I see in that man's messages are pride, show off and bad mouthing other pastors. TB Joshua still remains one of the few prophets that doesn't boast or rundown other pastors or churches. That is the more reason he still have huge followers globally. If you want to help,help don't rundown other pastors because you want to drive a point.

Don't be deceived, there is money in Churches, even for projects more than this if we remove greed.
Meanwhile the hospital is for pregnant women who can't afford the normal medical bills.
Your point is because he advise other pastors to do the same that is what you call badmouth?
But if most of this pastors can do it the way he is doing, no body will be badmouthing them.
Projects as this is what the Church should do, not buying private jets which they most time use for money laundering or some private project that have no impact on the society, or even the poor among them
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by Youngzedd(m): 12:20am On Apr 22, 2019
ChangeAgent007:
I moved to Benin city EDO state with my family a month back and I noticed the sheer arrogance exuded by the Benin Electricity Company.

Can you guys believe that these nuisances give only 3 hrs power daily yet their estimated bill is 6,000 naira monthly.

2 hrs from the hours of 8 to 10 pm (that is if you see power at all)
And from 4:30am to 5:30am.

It used to be 9 hrs daily and no one complained. They then reduced it to 6.

Now it's down to 3.

I wonder what the administration is doing about these thieves rapping her citizens in broad daylight?

PLEASE POST TO FP so that the whole world can see the enormous corruption going down here in Benin City, EDO state. NIGERIA.

MY 7 MONTHS OLD BABY CRIES HER EYES TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT.
HEAR RATCHES ALL OVER HER BODY. IT'S HURTING ME AS A Father...

Get a rechargeable fan or get a solar powered system.

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by Nobody: 4:54am On Apr 22, 2019
Sellfish:
Lol grin

lwkmd
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by Jdbrasco2: 5:48am On Apr 22, 2019
God punish devil! If this is true, everybody should worship at Omega Power Ministry so that he can do more. He didnt use the money for private Jets and Universities? Abeg let me check for OPM branch around here.
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by Dino98: 6:01am On Apr 22, 2019
desiredhome:

See them, they don't believe Church can do this because they are used to lies(brainwashed) by their pastorprenours, by the time this hospital start operating you will see their members who can't afford medical bill still going to this hospital.
The hospital is not for OPM members alone

Ignorance is ur problem....other churches have also built hospital and they are very functional. This is nothing new.

My issue is that immediately this post came up, you and others had to mention Winners. I'm not a member of winners but to start comparing winners to OPM becos of hospital they built is very stupid.

Do you know things other churches have built?? In my Church we have a clinic being built right now too, when its completed and becomes functional you will.never hear about it...but u not hearing about it does not mean its not in existence. So too there are many out there built by branches of winners and other churches. Make una try get sense.
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by Dino98: 6:02am On Apr 22, 2019
maxdozie:

Sharap at least let others churches do something

And they are not??

Try get sense.
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by Rick9(m): 7:06am On Apr 22, 2019
Omega Power Ministry, the only church i have seen in Nigeria so far
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by BrokenCock: 7:19am On Apr 22, 2019
desiredhome:

Stop spewing rubbish out of ignorant, if you don't know something just shut up.

What is stopping Oyedepo, and the likes to build a school or hospital as this in each of the States rather than planting mushroom parishes everywhere and be collecting 70% income on them?
demon! E dey pain you too? Oydepo na your LG govt chairman? Smelly rat wey dey yan rust. If u don't know what to cap SHUT that dirty hole on ur face
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by philip2014(m): 7:28am On Apr 22, 2019
Jesus Christ gave free HEALING, this one is giving free TREATMENT, at all at all Na him bad pass grin grin cheesy
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by desiredhome: 7:53am On Apr 22, 2019
BrokenCock:
demon! E dey pain you too? Oydepo na your LG govt chairman? Smelly rat wey dey yan rust. If u don't know what to cap SHUT that dirty hole on ur face

Coming from someone whose brain has been replaced with that of a cow,
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 22, 2019
desiredhome:

Don't be deceived, there is money in Churches, even for projects more than this if we remove greed.
Meanwhile the hospital is for pregnant women who can't afford the normal medical bills.
Your point is because he advise other pastors to do the same that is what you call badmouth?
But if most of this pastors can do it the way he is doing, no body will be badmouthing them.
Projects as this is what the Church should do, not buying private jets which they most time use for money laundering or some private project that have no impact on the society, or even the poor among them

My point is that he allows members to rubbish pastors at the altar when sharing testimonies. A genuine pastor doesn't do that, that is why T.B Joshua is still ahead of all of them. Since you said free treatment for pregnant women, op would have said that instead of window dressing it. Nothing is free that hospital because people will still pay. Am even skeptical about that free maternal treatment.
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by desiredhome: 8:01am On Apr 22, 2019
asuustrike1:

My point is that he allows members to rubbish pastors at the altar when sharing testimonies. A genuine pastor doesn't do that, that is why T.B Joshua is still ahead of all of them. Since you said free treatment for pregnant women, op would have said that instead of window dressing it. Nothing is free that hospital because people will still pay. Am even skeptical about that free maternal treatment.

Ok, at least we all know what is right as Christians.
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 22, 2019
desiredhome:

Ok, at least we all know what is right as Christians.
What is right as a Christian is to do your thing without dragging other people into it. Help those without blowing the trumpet like the Pharisees did
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by Aboks(m): 8:23am On Apr 22, 2019
pastor chibuzor u try
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by desiredhome: 8:25am On Apr 22, 2019
Dino98:

Ignorance is ur problem....other churches have also built hospital and they are very functional. This is nothing new.

My issue is that immediately this post came up, you and others had to mention Winners. I'm not a member of winners but to start comparing winners to OPM becos of hospital they built is very stupid.

Do you know things other churches have built?? In my Church we have a clinic being built right now too, when its completed and becomes functional you will.never hear about it...but u not hearing about it does not mean its not in existence. So too there are many out there built by branches of winners and other churches. Make una try get sense.

Stop lying to defend evil, that is why the country is the way it is today yet you blame politicians,

It's better you don't build those schools if after building and majority of the members can't afford, that is criminal,
I know so many of the Winners members who are in adject poverty, it's just ignorant for members to believe they don't deserve to be partaker of the Church schools or Church projects they also contributed to.
If all the churches can do this, the problem in the society will reduce.

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by desiredhome: 8:44am On Apr 22, 2019
asuustrike1:

What is right as a Christian is to do your thing without dragging other people into it. Help those without blowing the trumpet like the Pharisees did

In Christianity, the Lord said the greatest of all is LOVE, you don't see your brethren dying and you look the other way, like the story of the good Samaritan.
When you take care of the needy among you you solve more problems, when you ignore them you create more problems.
If they are doing what is right nobody will talk bad about them, it's even evil to see what is wrong and pretend it's not your business.
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by renzie: 9:36am On Apr 22, 2019
asuustrike1:

My dear don't even mention T.B. Joshua, the moment you mentioned his name I concluded that you are one of the deceived. You don't even know what you are saying. Mention someone else then I will take your contribution more serious.
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by renzie: 9:37am On Apr 22, 2019
desiredhome:

Stop lying to defend evil, that is why the country is the way it is today yet you blame politicians,

It's better you don't build those schools if after building and majority of the members can't afford, that is criminal,
I know so many of the Winners members who are in adject poverty, it's just ignorant for members to believe they don't deserve to be partaker of the Church schools or Church projects they also contributed to.
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by Dino98: 9:51am On Apr 22, 2019
desiredhome:

And OPM members are not living in penury??

There is no church that does not have poor members. Is it the responsibility of the church to make you rich?? Or is it their fault u are poor??

In that same church, there are members who were poor and became rich, there are members who were rich and became poor, there are members who were rich and became richer. So if a member is there and is poor, how is it the fault of the church??

After they teach u Gods promise for you and the principles you need to live in abundance....will they come to your house and monitor u do it?? Or will they coarse you??

OPM opened hospital, you are calling winners and other churches, that they are robbing their members. Who told you OPM don't take tithe?? Who told you other churches do not have projects executed for the benefit of the members and society?? Who told you winners does notin for members and society?? If you don't want to go to winners, u can go to OPM, nobody is forcing you. When you get there, you just make sure you are no longer poor.
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 22, 2019
renzie:

My dear don't even mention T.B. Joshua, the moment you mentioned his name I concluded that you are one of the deceived. You don't even know what you are saying. Mention someone else then I will take your contribution more serious.
I make reference to him because of what he is doing. If you watch close I rarely condemn preachers on social media( a personal conviction). If I should face OPM I would cause more confusion in the body of Christ because I don't like his ways neither do I like TB Joshua. If OPM had faced their business instead of dragging other pastors it would have been better. This is what I admire in TB Joshua that is why I make reference to him anything anyday.
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 22, 2019
desiredhome:

In Christianity, the Lord said the greatest of all is LOVE, you don't see your brethren dying and you look the other way, like the story of the good Samaritan.
When you take care of the needy among you you solve more problems, when you ignore them you create more problems.
If they are doing what is right nobody will talk bad about them, it's even evil to see what is wrong and pretend it's not your business.
Many of those preachers are helping but they rarely come on air to showcase it since the bible doesn't support it. Many do because they want endorsement from the public instead of our heavenly father. I stop taking those who help people serious because of their interior motive. I don't even support them at all because many of them are scammers. Ask the Lord to open your eyes because these preachers are pretenders. Thank God few persons are beginning to see the motive behind some of the charities done by many preachers.
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by BrokenCock: 11:30am On Apr 22, 2019
desiredhome:

Coming from someone whose brain has been replaced with that of a cow,
im not like ur father! Ndi'hausa
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by desiredhome: 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2019
BrokenCock:
im not like ur father! Ndi'hausa

See them, always claiming to be good while they are the real demon.

Dingbats everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akan Weeks' Banner Spotted In Ghana 3 Months After Uyo Church Building Collapse / Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka / Noise Pollution: Man Storms Neighboring Church With His Dogs To Warn Them (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.