Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State (32146 Views)

Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) / David Ibiyeomie Builds Free Primary School In Port Harcourt / Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by Xavier5(m): 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2019
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2019
omoplaycool:

My brother what is good is good..
Even if it's a shrine that does such, applaud it.
Your government doesn't give you these things you listed as "the only thing you'd get when you go there"
And there's nothing you can do about it yet you speak of this in a condescending manner..
Don't be deceived because it is not feasible on the long run. Nothing is free aside the air your breathing in this world. You must give out something in exchange for the benefits you derive
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by musicwriter(m): 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
Before you jump into any donation to this church, listen to what happened to me.

September last year, there was a story here on Nairaland about this same church sending underprivileged children to school. I felt touched and went to their website to make a donation. It didn't end well because N70,000 was stolen from my account instead of N10,000 that I wanted to donate. I opened a thread about it here https://www.nairaland.com/4755140/dont-donate-omega-power-ministries

The matter has been reported to the EFCC, ICPC, Police. I've been contacted to wait for outcome of investigation.

Now, I am not saying you shouldn't donate them money if you want. But please find other ways of donating, example; by bank account, so that you won't be charged more than you actually want to donate.

2 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by teebaxy(m): 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
If I were putting people's money in my pocket as he is, my life would be as miserable as Oyedepo's life. cheesy

People's money can't buy a modern day pharisee happiness.
pls , go ahead and start pocketing people's money , if it's that easy
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by HallaDaTruth: 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
Daddy freeze will not like this
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
teebaxy:
pls , go ahead and start pocketing people's money , if it's that easy
Peter had a chance to do it, but he proved he was a true disciple of Christ, as he didn't do it, but distributed the money to the people that he didn't even have silver and gold.

But your man Oyedepo is dangerously rich with people's money, and bragging about it Lol!
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by origima: 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
musicwriter:
Before you jump into any donation to this church, listen to what happened to me.

September last year, there was a story here on Nairaland about this same church sending underprivileged children to school. I felt touched and went to their website to make a donation. It didn't end well because N70,000 was stolen from my account instead of N10,000 that I wanted to donate. I opened a thread about it here https://www.nairaland.com/4755140/dont-donate-omega-power-ministries

The matter has been reported to the EFCC, ICPC, Police. I've been contacted to wait for outcome of investigation.

Now, I am not saying you shouldn't donate them money if you want. But please find other ways of donating, example; by bank account, so that you won't be charged more than you actually want to donate.

Ur story is suspicious. Let's commend him first before we blackmail him

2 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by desiredhome: 8:49pm On Apr 21, 2019
asuustrike1:

Don't be deceived because it is not feasible on the long run as the hospital has alot of expenses to pay.

What do you mean by it's not feasible? This same Ministry have estates where people with accommodation problem stay till they can afford, it has over 5 free schools for the less privileged and not just Church members alone and many others..... All have been running for years so why do you think this project can't work?

If others can do same but they are more interested in making profit with God for their selfish gain

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by PrettyEneawan(f): 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
Sellfish:
Lol grin

Free indeed....the best they can do is free consultancy and maybe dispense some Malaria drugs and paracetamol....

Go there with brain cancer expecting to treated free of charge....the only thing you will get there is free 5-day Mortuary accommodation...
Mortuary Accommodation Free Lolzz You Gat Bad Mouth
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by princeakino(m): 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
Dottore:
Examplary. I hope they have mapped out strategies to sustain the free services status.

I believed he will have that plans as well because before now the church has been running free food canteen.

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by famzynet: 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2019
OPM keeps amazing me. The Bible says there is power in the tongue. I use that quote to bless OPM for this feat. They have done what many cannot do. May God give them the Grace to sustain it. That man is just to good to people. He built free restaurant, free school and now free hospital. We need more of this in Nigeria. Why can't God help us with a president like this instead of the con man in Aso rock?

2 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by desiredhome: 8:57pm On Apr 21, 2019
HallaDaTruth:
Daddy freeze will not like this

Stop being naive, Daddy Freeze was the first to commend this gesture, this is what Churches are suppose to do to the people rather than creating more poverty.

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by ushafe(m): 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2019
Different persons with their own ways of life, some are quietly givers while some are another way around
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by kingsmac(m): 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
Sellfish:
Lol grin

Free indeed....the best they can do is free consultancy and maybe dispense some Malaria drugs and paracetamol....

Go there with brain cancer expecting to treated free of charge....the only thing you will get there is free 5-day Mortuary accommodation...

Please stop talking foolishly. If malaria drugs are all they can give, then they sure are better than you that haven't given any of such in your entire life.

Learn to appreciate good developments.

Selah!

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
desiredhome:

What do you mean by it's not feasible? This same Ministry have estates where people with accommodation problem stay till they can afford, it has over 5 free schools for the less privileged and not just Church members alone and many others..... All have been running for years so why do you think this project can't work?

If others can do same but they are more interested in making profit with God for their selfish gain
Mr man I know what am saying It is not feasible on the long run. Many Catholic hospitals still charge fees for rendering health services even when the church might be able to offer completely free service. I have watched that man on tv and I know he is playing on the intelligence of many Nigerians.
It would have been better he charges low fees while some services might be free. The hospital management has bills to pay ; staff salaries, purchase of drugs, power supply, maintenance of facilities. If these are not meant, the standard will reduce drastically, that is why the government still charge fees for using their hospitals. It is either her citizens are enrolled for a compulsory health insurance or they pay fees. This is what is obtainable in other countries worldwide.
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by BrokenCock: 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2019
This will put daddy freeze n his fellow bastardss to shame
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by desiredhome: 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2019
Dino98:

Shut the hell up!!!

Is it by building free hospital?? Let's see the quality pf medical care they will deliver.

See them, they don't believe Church can do this because they are used to lies(brainwashed) by their pastorprenours, by the time this hospital start operating you will see their members who can't afford medical bill still going to this hospital.
The hospital is not for OPM members alone

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by Femijohn198: 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2019
if oyedepo can't do these which mean is not rich,what make a man rich is when he uses its little wealth to touch the life of people.

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2019
Sellfish:
Lol grin

Your brain couldn't resurrect even on Easter sunday..very pathetic.
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by luluosas(m): 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2019
The best way to go in evangelism. Not the Oyedepos that amassed stupendous wealth by hoodwinking their members and build universities and estates the same members can't afford
wirednigeria:
Amazing, the G.O of Omega Power Ministries OPM, Apostle chibuzor, just built and launched a hospital that treats people irrespective of religion or ethnicity free of charge in Rivers state.

No card fees, no consultancy fees, no admission fees, no medication fees all free to all.

The church said this hospital among other free charity schemes are from the proceeds of tithes and offerings and should remain free to all and sundry.

See the video here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FK1lqKCKEI

Visit the church website: hq.opmworldwide.com

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by obailala(m): 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
ChangeAgent007:
I moved to Benin city EDO state with my family a month back and I noticed the sheer arrogance exuded by the Benin Electricity Company.

Can you guys believe that these nuisances give only 3 hrs power daily yet their estimated bill is 6,000 naira monthly.

2 hrs from the hours of 8 to 10 pm (that is if you see power at all)
And from 4:30am to 5:30am.

It used to be 9 hrs daily and no one complained. They then reduced it to 6.

Now it's down to 3.

I wonder what the administration is doing about these thieves rapping her citizens in broad daylight?

PLEASE POST TO FP so that the whole world can see the enormous corruption going down here in Benin City, EDO state. NIGERIA.

MY 7 MONTHS OLD BABY CRIES HER EYES TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT.
HEAR RATCHES ALL OVER HER BODY. IT'S HURTING ME AS A Father...
Although you're posting this in a totally wrong thread, I cant help but comment that I totally feel your pain. I got to find out from hard painful experience in delta that BEDC is the worst performing DISCO across the entire nation. The management and top staff of BEDC should all be tied to a stake and shot dead.

1 Like

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by desiredhome: 9:20pm On Apr 21, 2019
asuustrike1:

Mr man I know what am saying It is not feasible on the long run. Many Catholic hospitals still charge fees for rendering health services even when the church might be able to offer completely free service. I have watched that man on tv and I know he is playing on the intelligence of many Nigerians.
It would have been better he charges low fees while some services might be free. The hospital management has bills to pay ; staff salaries, purchase of drugs, power supply, maintenance of facilities. If these are not meant, the standard will reduce drastically, that is why the government still charge fees for using their hospitals. It is either her citizens are enrolled for a compulsory health insurance or they pay fees. This is what is obtainable in other countries worldwide.

This is what we are made to believe, but it is possible to sustain

This man said with the money churches make, they can build and sustain more than this.

The hospital like the schools he built are for people who can not afford normal hospital bills, and I believe under proper management it will work unlike the public hospital.
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by grandstar(m): 9:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
ChangeAgent007:
I moved to Benin city EDO state with my family a month back and I noticed the sheer arrogance exuded by the Benin Electricity Company.

Can you guys believe that these nuisances give only 3 hrs power daily yet their estimated bill is 6,000 naira monthly.

Now it's down to 3.

I wonder what the administration is doing about these thieves rapping her citizens in broad daylight?

PLEASE POST TO FP so that the whole world can see the enormous corruption going down here in Benin City, EDO state. NIGERIA.

In Ondo town, one is fortunate if power is up to 5 hours daily

In my traditional hometown of Bolorunduro, they have been cut off for over 5 years with their argument that the town is owing them money angry angry angry angry
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by anonymous1759(m): 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2019
Sellfish:
Lol grin

Are you allergic to good news You're definition of bad Energy tufia
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by desiredhome: 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
BrokenCock:
This will put daddy freeze n his fellow bastardss to shame

Stop spewing rubbish out of ignorant, if you don't know something just shut up.

What is stopping Oyedepo, and the likes to build a school or hospital as this in each of the States rather than planting mushroom parishes everywhere and be collecting 70% income on them?
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by MightySparrow: 9:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by leye4u: 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
Just as it ought to be.

Oyedepo and the likes of him who are busy using people's tithes and offering to enrich themselves at the expense of the people, should learn from this!
I hate Nairaland
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by mechanics(m): 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
That's a good one.
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by mexxy1(m): 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
i
Dottore:
Examplary. I hope they have mapped out strategies to sustain the free services status.

The church has been involved in charity for years. From free nursery and primary schools (about ten as at the last count, I believe) to free housing as well as rehabilitation of cultists, kidnappers, prostitutes, etc... As long as they renounce.

The church also gives foodstuffs free every week, offers free transport to and from church and still gives transport fare to some every Sunday.

The hospital is actually meant to cater for pregnant women who do not have money to register and pay for delivery.

Is it sustainable? Yes. Funding so far for all these activities has been from offerings and tithes mainly.

How do I know these? I am a member of the church.

2 Likes

Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by mexxy1(m): 9:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
Sellfish:
Lol grin

I'm sorry you're so wrong on this. Do your research or ask questions.

Thank you.
Re: Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Builds Free Hospital For All In Rivers State by adontcare(f): 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2019
ChangeAgent007:

Now it's down to 3.

oga at least una dey see light 3 hrs in a week. Pls try and save, install solar and forget Nigeria electricity problems. Ever since we installed solar panels, no more worries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Considers A Ban On Adventist Church As Over 12Million Sign Petition / Akan Weeks' Banner Spotted In Ghana 3 Months After Uyo Church Building Collapse / Don’t Blame Buhari For Hunger In Nigeria – Fr. Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.