Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Questions On Raising The Dead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questions On Raising The Dead (215 Views)

Where Did The Dead Bodies Go? (photos Included) / I Will Answer All Your Questions On This Thread / Nigerian Parents Have Failed In Raising This Present Generation Of Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions On Raising The Dead by ochibuogwu5: 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
MY INBOX: QUESTION ON RAISING THE DEAD

Him: Please sir can I ask a question?

Me: Ask pls.

#Him: How can one go about Raising the dead? Like How can one make the dead rise?

#Me: Anyhow!

There are no formulas to it

It's the conviction in your heart that does it

Elijah lay on the dead and prayed that the spirit return into the body

Contact with Elisha's bone did it in another case

Peter knelt beside the dead body and prayed

Paul simply embraced Eutychus saying 'his life is in him'

Jesus stood far outside Lazurus' tomb and commanded him to come out

Smith wigglesworth was said to regularly slap or punch people back to life

There are no set styles to raising the dead

It's the faith in your heart that gets the job done.

That faith will find expression in any manner of action depending on the peculiarity of the case you're dealing with

And since it's by faith anyone can do it, whether he's a minister or not, newly saved or a believer for donkey years, makes no difference.

I have heard of a woman hitting the dead husband's chest so violently until the heartbeat kicked-off again. She was just a church member.

A man breathed into the nostril of a lifeless body and life returned. He wasn't a decorated minister.

Curry Blake kept speaking to the dead body of his daughter "You'll live and not die, you will live and not die" until life returned. At that time he wasn't in ministry.

Andrew Wommack didn't even get to his son who was dead but kept declaring God's word and he sat up before he got there.

In a Reinhardt Bonkke meeting here in Nigeria, some ushers stood in a separate room, around the body of a dead man who was carried in and prayed for 30 minutes or an hour until life gradually came into the body.

Bottom line: You raise the dead by faith

According to your faith be it unto you

Forget the fake one, there are many many real, verifiable resurrection stories by 'ordinary' Christians especially in this Africa.

Him: Thank you so much sir for your comprehensive answers

Me: Blessings!
{SAM CHIAKA}

(1) (Reply)

Angst Will Always Find Angst… / Behind A Thousand Smiles Vol. 2 [chapter 1] / Life Is Not Complicated!!!but We Only Make It So..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.