Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,533 members, 7,861,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

BEDC Is Scamming People - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BEDC Is Scamming People (333 Views)

Bedc Is A Complete Scam!!! / Yahoo Boys Make Jest Of A White Man After Scamming Him "You Go Cry Die" / PHCN-BEDC Is Cheating Us Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BEDC Is Scamming People by ChangeAgent007: 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
I moved to Benin with my family a month back and I noticed the sheer arrogance exuded by the Benin Electricity Company.

Can you guys believe that these nuisances give only 3 hrs power daily yet their estimated bill is 6,000 naira monthly.

2 hrs from the hours of 8 to 10 pm (that is if you see power at all)
And from 4:30am to 5:30am.

It used to be 9 hrs daily and no one complained. They then reduced it to 6.

Now it's down to 3.

I wonder what the administration is doing about these thieves rapping her citizens in broad daylight?

PLEASE POST TO FP so that the whole world can see the enormous corruption going down here in Benin City, EDO state. NIGERIA.

MY 7 MONTHS OLD BABY CRIES HER EYES TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT.
HEAR RATCHES ALL OVER HER BODY. IT'S HURTING ME AS A FATHER
Re: BEDC Is Scamming People by cyojunior1(m): 10:13pm On Apr 21, 2019
Congratulations
Re: BEDC Is Scamming People by Timileyin1234(m): 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
Goan do inverter and stop complaining. Na yesterday u come the country

(1) (Reply)

Young lady commits suicide by drinking sniper in Ogun / Female Lecturer Recounts How She Was Kidnapped And Raped / NDLEA Caught Some Boys With Cannabis During A “Stop And Search” Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.