Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter TOLANÍ On Her Birthday - Shares Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter TOLANÍ On Her Birthday - Shares Pictures (1296 Views)

Temi Otedola Celebrates Her 25th Birthday (Photos) / Temi Otedola Celebrates Christmas With Her Family (Photos) / Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter TOLANÍ On Her Birthday - Shares Pictures by AlphLukau: 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

Shared With Caption ..

A very happy birthday to my biggest baby @shestolani So proud of all that you are angel. F.Ote

SOURCE: https://soundaza.com/femi-otedola-celebrates-daughter-tolani-on-her-birthday-shares-pictures/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter TOLANÍ On Her Birthday - Shares Pictures by AlphLukau: 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
grin grin
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter TOLANÍ On Her Birthday - Shares Pictures by daddytime(m): 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2019
Cute girl..make I quickly call Mr Eazi make e lend me those him funny clothes and hats...I need to chyke this babe...
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter TOLANÍ On Her Birthday - Shares Pictures by iTearHerToto: 8:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
She looks horribly ugly in the last picture

Pukes angry

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter TOLANÍ On Her Birthday - Shares Pictures by Nogodye(m): 8:23pm On Apr 21, 2019
She looks beautiful coz money is involve.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Daughter TOLANÍ On Her Birthday - Shares Pictures by itspzpics(m): 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2019
Awww hbd

(1) (Reply)

We Can F*ck If You Want To Female Fan Told Peruzzi - Celebritygist / Actress Ronke Odusanya Flaunts Baby Daddy / Caption This Photo Of Lionel Messi And Critiano Ronaldo From The 2019 UEFA Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.