Stats: 3,152,072 members, 7,814,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding (51676 Views)

Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by moshuur(m): 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Why is the venue looking so empty? Una no cook?
Aswear......Nairaland and bad
mouth be like 5 and 6

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
so nice
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by frozen70(f): 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2019
You tried so much

You have already stepped into your father's shoes

That's a good one

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by femi4: 8:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
sunisonflex29:
One of every father's dream..but since mum and dad are late...I did it.emotional day it was,the tears refused to come,the smile refused to show,and I don't know if to smile or cry,I had to bow my head a bit and only raised it for the camera man. Dad would be proud of me.
Why you no wear Agbada to give you daddy look

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Sirlins(m): 8:33pm On Apr 21, 2019
God will continue to bless you bro. That's what your late pops will say to ya

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Asquare84(m): 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
sunisonflex29:
no issues bro.every one was present and my uncle gave me the honour.

O.k congregation
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by OdefaGirl(f): 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2019
Fadedvoices2:
Childishness is worrying op.

We don’t care about this

[quote author=Asquare84 post=7774070
This should be handle by your father or uncle except the family have issue and are against her marriage[/quote]

This two people sef!!!

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Kyrx(m): 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
Love is a beautiful thing, congrats to your sister!

I wish her a blessed and happy home smiley

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by deltateam: 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Cook for service? You sure say you don go wedding before?

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Jkt001(m): 8:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Mr Man...Na ur cook??

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by erico2k2(m): 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
sunisonflex29:
One of every father's dream..but since mum and dad are late...I did it.emotional day it was,the tears refused to come,the smile refused to show,and I don't know if to smile or cry,I had to bow my head a bit and only raised it for the camera man. Dad would be proud of me.
Well Done, U delivered!

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
Congratulations to your sister, kudos to you for stepping into ur dad's big shoes,its always an emotional experience in situations like this,I felt same way when my kid sis got married, at a point I felt like crying but I had to be strong for my siblings. May her Union be fruitful and blissful

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by nuelsam: 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
I don't know y some of u folks are just so dumb and bitter or somewhat jealous......if u ain't cool with the post,then bug off........congrats to u and ur sis... I wish the union a HML

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Michelle55: 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2019
Satan66:
her sister looks like evening newspaper cheesy
Are you sure you haven't eaten her puna? wink
Oponu oshi undecided
Sometimes it's best to remain mute than to speak and display your stupidity to the general public.
Your village people are already ashamed of you. Ewu Gambia

HML to your sister @Op, God bless their union and make it fruitful

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by MetaPhysical: 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
Congratulations to your sister and your family!

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by royallord1(m): 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2019
sunisonflex29:

I am proud of you... Going by your analysis, You have so much good in you.. Continue to be good bro.. It can only get better...

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by sunisonflex29(m): 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2019
Mutemenot:
Op. Where una ashebi babes cos na them me dey find go wedding tongue
sorry I didn't get the full ones.these are phone pictures when the professional once are out I will DM you

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
Congratulations. Painful my dad ain't here to witness mine coming up very soon. cry cry

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by kitken: 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
American style ... very few peepz grin
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Win051087(m): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
Make we dey fry water nah..
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by rattlesnake(m): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
crying on wedding is the most wasteful display of emotions its practically meaningless
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by MzTunechi(f): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
Congratulations

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by deltateam: 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
Asquare84:
This should be handle by your father or uncle except the family have issue and are against her marriage

Chochocho. Shebi you won't keep quiet. You wan start?

In the absence of dad, he's the next in line. Probably the first son.

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by sunisonflex29(m): 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
royallord1:

I am proud of you... Going by your analysis, You have so much good in you.. Continue to be good bro.. It can only get better...
thanks boss.I will invite you for d next one.this is the 2nd sister of four
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Aboguede(m): 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
Is this coming from female or transgendered?

A young man gave out his sister to marrage in place of his father and you are this saddist

You
Any body don price u

OdefaGirl:

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by lonelydora: 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Godsknight(m): 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2019
see how you reasoned..... you are too shalow....you are just on earth to fill space
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by teacherbim(f): 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
Congrats
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by deltateam: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2019
sunisonflex29:
sorry I didn't get the full ones.these are phone pictures when the professional once are out I will DM you

These Ashebis I hope they found their own men for reception? Dem done old sha.
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
HML to your beautiful sister.

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2019
It's good you were the one to do it and not one Uncle or another male relative. You must to her and a good brother. HML to her.

10 Weddings That Ended In Tragedy Around The World(Photos). / Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties / Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral