Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding (51677 Views)

Bride Insists Her Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle Despite (Photos) / Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Young Man Walks His Mother Down The Aisle (Adorable Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by victorian(f): 9:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
sunisonflex29:
only s
on bro.I have been telling my sisters that I will be the one walking every one of them up.not uncles. Some years back..see d pic below

Awwww cheesy

And u look focused. Your sisters are blessed. I love this smiley

Please stay inline with God o.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by sunisonflex29(m): 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2019
TheTrillionaire:
Na any of the one when dey left or right I want not the center ones. Which one is available.?
left and right o.d middle ones are married
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by uzoexcel(m): 9:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
Asquare84:
This should be handle by your father or uncle except the family have issue and are against her marriage
if u read his post properly you will see that he mentioned that his Dad is late...
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by ikemesit4477: 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Why is the venue looking so empty? Una no cook?
grin grin longer throat!
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by royallord1(m): 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2019
sunisonflex29:
thanks boss.I will invite you for d next one.this is the 2nd sister of four
Wow... By no choice of yours you have been made to grow up so fast... God grant you the strength... My brother.
And grant you wonderful in-laws...
I truly await the invitation... smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by sunisonflex29(m): 9:27pm On Apr 21, 2019
victorian:

You are welcome dear.

God will always keep you , protected, focused, stable and with great success coupled with wisdom to always keep the role of being the head for many many years to come & God bless the new home of your sister, too amen.

These pictures have made my day. smiley

I'm happy smileyThank u sisi
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by sunisonflex29(m): 9:31pm On Apr 21, 2019
I will miss you..

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Dacronym(m): 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2019
victorian:

Awwww cheesy

And u look focused. Your sisters are blessed. I love this smiley
lease stay inline with God o.
Very soon me too would Be attending Your Wedding Soon Too kiss smiley
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Aboguede(m): 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2019
Boy don beautify the day

And it is good to know that there are still ladies in nig who use the internet and still think like humans without demons

Just like most commenters here

Happy easter
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 21, 2019
Congratulations and big congrats to her,God bless her marriage with every good gifts from God's throne.
God is indeed Great Father and Mother to we orphans.
You have grown into a matured Head of the family,stay closer to God.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by sunisonflex29(m): 9:55pm On Apr 21, 2019
goldony:
Congratulations and big congrats to her,God bless her marriage with every good gifts from God's throne.
God is indeed Great Father and Mother to we orphans.
You have grown into a matured Head of the family,stay closer to God.
thank u sisi
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by gift01: 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
Nice one man. You did well
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by victorian(f): 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2019
Dacronym:

Very soon me too would Be attending Your Wedding Soon Too kiss smiley

Amen! Thanks dear cheesy
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by gladisa7: 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2019
as a fatherv I understand..Bruv..That man go knack ur sister shege shege 2night.. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 21, 2019
Awwwn congrats
She looks cute by the way

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by queenitee(f): 11:01pm On Apr 21, 2019
sunisonflex29:
thanks boss.I will invite you for d next one.this is the 2nd sister of four
Invite me too, thank you. I love weddings
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 21, 2019
Amuocha:
Buhari sef shocked

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Switruth: 5:37am On Apr 22, 2019
ollysaks:
Congratulations..

You should also be proud of yourself,
You are now the man of the house.

I pray for wisdom, long life and favor for you and the entire family.
Try to make them proud of the man, you have become.
Your heart is full of love. Your comment here is one the most reasonable i have read here. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by restored2016(m): 7:09am On Apr 22, 2019
sunisonflex29:
One of every father's dream..but since mum and dad are late...I did it.emotional day it was,the tears refused to come,the smile refused to show,and I don't know if to smile or cry,I had to bow my head a bit and only raised it for the camera man. Dad would be proud of me.
how do i indentify you when you hid your face? funny.
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by deebrain(m): 7:38am On Apr 22, 2019
Definition of the big brother
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by peeps4u: 8:58am On Apr 22, 2019
sunisonflex29:
no issues bro.every one was present and my uncle gave me the honour.

God bless that uncle

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by sunisonflex29(m): 9:23am On Apr 22, 2019
queenitee:

Invite me too, thank you. I love weddings
sure sisi
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Anijay1212(m): 9:39am On Apr 22, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Since i no get wetin to tell you make i just laugh...
Lol...
But you no well sha.
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by CioAngels(f): 9:48am On Apr 22, 2019
KingAzubuike:
You really don't need unnecessary crowd to be married.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by sunisonflex29(m): 11:52am On Apr 22, 2019
restored2016:
how do i indentify you when you hid your face? funny.
talking like u might recognize me
.lol
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Ndipe(m): 12:02am On Nov 05, 2019
Asquare84:
This should be handle by your father or uncle except the family have issue and are against her marriage

A brother is capable of giving out his sister.
Re: Photos Of Me Walking My Sister Up The Aisle At Her Wedding by Ezypretty: 1:47pm On Nov 07, 2019
Happy married life to your sister

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Weddings That Ended In Tragedy Around The World(Photos). / Event Planners Print Their Own Money To Be Sprayed At Parties / Man Marries His Down Syndrome Girlfriend & Pics Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.